Thoughts on Burger King? I really like the Whopper. What's the deal with BK though...

Thoughts on Burger King? I really like the Whopper. What's the deal with BK though? These days it seems like people hate them, but back in the day they were basically equal in popularity to McDonald. It seems they really lost any talent at marketing these days too while McDonald marketing is as spry as it ever was.

Also, pic related...notice that wrapping? This is quite an old pic, the modern BK wrapping isn't quite as appetizing.

Try it with extra onions and extra mayo

Oh deary me I could go for some extra mayo slathered but the extra onion no no, sometimes when I'm feeling very hungry I say "and make it a double"

their fries suck

>Thoughts on Burger King?

I think they have really sweaty, limp burgers and really bad onion rings, but unlike this user: I actually like their fries. Their fries, though, used to be a whole lot fucking better. I remember they were so confident in their fries they used to have a Mr.Potato head ad campaign and everything, but that was like a million years ago. They're still good, but I dunno what happened.

Burger King also seems to always have black people in it. This isn't a complaint, just a circumstantial observation. I live in a predominantly White & Indigenous rural community and I never see any black people anywhere, but I go to burger king and there'll be one there, guaranteed. I never see them at Mcdonalds, A&W or DQ, just Burger King.

Burger King and McD's are the same shit, and neither of them is good.
Just curious, OP, how much do you weigh?

Here in France the burgers and fries are way better than at McDicks, especially the double cheeseburger extra xxl, onion rings are meh but it's one of the only fast food chain that has them, and nuggers are decent. McNuggets are still better tho. Had a BK in Wales too, it was alright. For some reason I remember that they had crinkle cut fries, it was 4 years ago or something like that.

>Blacks
>This isn't a complaint

Slow down there Mr sjw

i love the flavor of a whopper with cheese but it's fucking expensive

It's weird cause the black person I know hates Burger King and says it's "white shit" cause "white people love the taste of burnt meat" he thinks Burger King burgers taste burnt, but I tell him it's the flame broiled taste

This. Here, for an extra bacon cheeseburger xxl+large fries+9 onion rings+6 nuggets+large coke it's 16.95 €, I.e. 20 bucks in the US.

Dudes when you eat Burger King use coupons

They will send out coupons, and honestly offer some great deals, it's like a secret trick

They definitely changed the fries from your pic, now they're thick cut and have too much salt on them.

I met a black once and he was a Burger King

Burger king used to be great. I feel like it became more ghetto over time and a little run down while McDonald's was renovating their restaurants. I find that bk has better burgers and McDonald's has better chicken. Both fries are good though. However, I find Wendy's to be the perfect balance between them both. But myself, I prefer taco bell.

They’re opening up restaurants in France and it’s decent so far. However, the lukewarm burgers meme is real even over here.

rip your arteries

Fries are infinitely better than McDonalds.
Bacon Double Cheese XL is the best fast food burger you can get outside of some regional chains.

BK is actually kind of gross, but I would always choose BK over McShit. I literally gag trying to eat at McShit.

I like the cunkster crinkle pickle BK use on their lukewarm flame broiled beef patty

McDonalds uses thinly sliced smooth pickle on their usually hot McDonalds flavor patty

Too expensive. last time i went there i paid almost 9 bucks for a whopper combo, meanwhile at mcds i can get 2 big macs and a drink for like 6 bucks

fascinating. i get the picture American burger places taste better in europe. this from many such posts.

wendys has the best burger

Higher food preparation standards, better inspection standards, higher wages for employees. All of those contribute to higher standards.

I eat fast food maybe once every one or two weeks so that's not really a problem
Don't get me wrong, local burger joints are miles ahead of BK but for a fast food chain it's really not that bad if a bit pricy. Gotta take into account that in frogland we only have a huge majority of McDs, some KFCs, BKs and Starbucks, but that's all. We also have one 5 guys in Paris, and a few Popeyes have opened recently.
Also this maybe

>not being racist in 2015 + 3
faggot

>eating a greasy ol cheeseburger with onions rings AND nuggets AND sugar water once a week

I worked in marketing at BK and I agree. I'm a fan of BK but the corporation was a mess.

The big issue was that they became know as a value brand. You never see McD put the Big Mac on sale publicly. They would do that via BOGO coupons or a phone app. BK decided to bank their entire promo on value, thinking they would get the same volume as McD to compensate.

An example of poor practices is that there was an internal plan on resolving our promotions on when welfare checks were released.

I'll be glad to answer any questions if Veeky Forums got any.

>meanwhile at mcds i can get 2 big macs and a drink for like 6 bucks
Not without a coupon or a 2 for $5 special running.

I'm white and dislike BK because the meat tastes like burnt fat. Flames should not touch the meat, as anyone who has ever grilled anything can tell you.

bring back the stacker.

Unlikely that you will see that come back with rising meat prices. The push is on adding cheap toppings to make it a premium product i.e. angry whopper

McD has better burgers, but Bk has better fries, at least where I live.

BK is nigger-tier everywhere.
McDonalds in the nice part of town where they staff it with Highschool kids and the elderly working part time are alright. But the rest that are staffed by niggers are just as garbage as BK.