Yfw instead of slaying the dragon you become him

>yfw instead of slaying the dragon you become him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GE_mKeDMHm8
youtu.be/vx4ltQhdlhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>yfw slaying the dragon is an obligation born out of an abstraction that is absolutely nothing to you

>him
>assuming the dragon's gender

I heard peterson was gonna see stephen king's it but he kept telling the ticket office he wanted to see "him" and they didn't understand what film he was looking for

kek'd

what the fuck

I know this is an epic meme, but what is the point of gendering anyone or anything? It always seems like a fallacious thing to do: assigning gender qualities to things. All German philosophy, with its gendered words, is fucked

If you don't understand the massive biological(mental, physical, resulting social) differences you are still a little child.

There is a massive difference between fucking someone and being fucked by someone.

If you don't believe in God you don't know anything. You have no insight or wisdom. Your opinion on everything is worthless. You are not a source of moral authority or instruction. If I find out someone is an atheist I immediately and completely write off everything they have ever said or ever could say. Belief in God is square one for knowledge. If you don't even have that you have nothing to offer anyone. You don't know how to live.

Gender and biological sex are two different things you inbred troglodyte.

Peterson is all about advocating a "satisfying existence" for the average and above average man. Not average in terms of intelligence, but in terms of aims.

There's people out there who will get nothing of value for themselves out of his advice, because their path is a crooked path. Very creative people cannot handle that sort of gig and they indeed have to become the dragon.

At least Joseph Campbell was aware of this. But Peterson's all about the right hand path.

meme

>I'm a very creative person
>I follow the Left Hand Path

Wow you have completly exploded any categories anyone has ever tried to set for you. You are truly a free spirit, strong and independent. So quirky and wonderful. Thank you for sharing your light with us, the light that is you.

>tfw when not creative
actually this all seems kind of spooky

not bad

Is this the counter fedora movement?

The more Hegel btfos me the more I'm inclined to believe this

>right hand path\
>left hand path/
>not picking the middle path and slaughtering the rest in your wake
jajaja, faggots fallen from the tree.

I'm glad some people like this exist. It reminds me irrationalism is still current.

jajaja
>God knows how humans should live
>sitting in the almighty castle in the sky, way on up, stage left of cloud nine

oh, the faggotry on this site.
the only reason humanity ever into deities and morals/ethics, especially moral absolutism, was to ensure the average majority would comply and not kill each other. most basic strategy to get people to do your bidding, make 'em think you're on their side, empower their side, and let 'em run beneath you while you "manage" from the top. cull as necessary, reap rewards until death, do it all again the next life.

>rejects the existence of the Logos
>claims to have a monopoly of reason
You are intellectually bankrupt

pretty spooky stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=GE_mKeDMHm8

Peterson doesn't believe in God either.

Well that was the most awkward thing I've ever seen

looks like someone hasn't read Hobbes

>implying all religion is medieval Christendom

>dude it was all invented to manipulate the sheeple xD
Woah...so this is the power.. of atheistic enlightenment

fellas... why the fuck he give them dicks

Watch out my dude, soon the people here will get fed up with the deist-contra-contrarians and shit like this will be conjured up as falseflags. Mark my oldfag words, the cycle keeps turning.

does this pseud fucking hack smoke le weed? reddit spotted

well done laddie :')

If Kafka ever had written a ghost/horror story that is exactly what it would have been like.

I've been Christposting since 2007.

Kill yourself immediately

†braise jesus nibba†

He did write some horror stories, they're found in his diaries. I remember one in particular where two kids (a boy and a girl) get tricked into entering a strange man's apartment and only the boy escapes

"No."

You're right, but you don't make a good argument for why

t. plato

>All German philosophy, with its gendered words, is fucked
Wow, this may be one of the most retarded things I've ever read on Veeky Forums

Fuck you
FUCK YOU

whoa so he genderswapped hansel and gretel, impressive

It's just a grammatical oddity. There are no qualities assigned to words in regard to how they are gendered. Stop being a brainlet

It's quite different, but I cant find it right now. It was one of the later diaries for sure, post-WW1

I'm not here to argue but to be entertained.

Darger had probably never seen a vagina

Yes there are qualities assigned to words but the system is too convoluted to be consistent, not race do they have anything to do with human male and female gender stereotypes.

Are you german? I am, and I absolutely and totally assure you that you overrate that particular feature of the german language (like most foreigners do)

So? lol go back to your shit 9-5 and masturbate to hentai you fucking nerd.

this is a beaverton article

No I don't overrate it. I just said that it exists.

It makes literally no difference for philosophy that a term has grammatical gender

In English, the masculine (man, him, he, his, etc) is also a neutered gender when talking about genderless objects and concepts. It's just a convention of the language that doesn't imply anything, despite what a subset of butthurt feminists might tell you.

subconsciously it might

Stop posting.

Semantic priming. Philosophy, philosophia, sophia, "supposing truth be a woman"

Yes, but in the case of "philosophy" it's buried under several layers.

The concept of grammatical genders masculine feminine and neuter do not equate social gender. The term which references grammar predates the terms you are thinking of.

When is the full episode coming to YouTube?

Based 420 post

>tfw I wanted to make this exact post earlier but procrastinated
did I just get SORTED

I was defending the divine truth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in yahoo chat rooms in 2002.

I agree with this

>And the Logos was made flesh
>and dwelt among us, and we beheld his glory
>the glory as of the only begotten of the Father
>full of grace and truth.

he's cutting his hair like a wannabe hitler youth alt right faggot now? where did my professor jp go?

so this is why people call this place Veeky Forumseddit now

Literally a meme.

Full episode
youtu.be/vx4ltQhdlhg

Is that so?

I don't know why the left-liberals chose transsexualism as their hill to die on.

WHY ARE THERE FOUR FUCKING THREADS WITH THIS SMUG SQUEAKYVOICED CUNT'S IMAGE IN THE OP?????

contain yourselves and go clean your rooms

this

post Clinton (Bill) liberals and conservatives couldnt find a substantive issue they disagreed on.

things like genders or race suddenly become irrelevant when you alter your own genes on the fly, the left will win simply because queer friendly folk are better prepared for transhumanism while conservatives become the next Amish in regards to body modification, disembodied consciousness, and neural linking

It is female. It laid eggs and shit.

>that is absolutely nothing to you
That would only tell me your position; voluntary opposition to it.

You only believe that because the "people" in power aim at destroying the current situation for one reason or another. Rootless, ahistorical people are easier to manipulate with markets. Feminism is mostly due to women spending 80-85% of first world capital; consumerism. There is also an element of labor capital with around half the population not working. We shall ignore the revolution glorification myth in the west for now.
Women being closer to the average on Bell curve makes them far more vulnerable to statistical analysis and structures founded on it. Atheism makes sure the schooling and media are your only guides in this world, so you want what is profitable to want. Atheism prevents grouping up on large scale. Ideologies proved simpler than any religion, and far more limited without the rich multi-generational tradition that religion and ethnic identities have in most places in the world (aside from North America, really).

We can't discuss anything with its real names, because one of us gets syntax error. Religion is language of thought. There is a Christian root to our thinking, but industrial evolution has shattered modernity from life.

>tfw there are so many Peterson shilling threads that I forgot which one I posted in and I want to check if my post got Yous but literally can't find my post because there are so many Peterson threads and I'm not even sure whether or not the thread it was in was deleted or not.

Your fault if you opened them all. You could check out your page history. Ctrl + H or Alt + H

imagine living in a world where this actually happohhhhhhh noooooooooooo...........

this but unironically

so they had him vape for the viewers out of some greasy tube so the communists think he isnt that bad?

>vaping
>communists
lol

DUDE WEED LMAO

Supposedly the vape had no weed. But he also joked about it having weed before he said it had no weed. *x-files music plays*

I thought this was a shop.

The madman actually did it.

I thought Evola was the dragon guy

No that was Siegfried.

explain pls

ok..CORONA MATAMOROS

Canadian humour

I wasn't being ironic.

Peterson has >6000 patrons, last I saw before it went private, he was making something like $50,000 a month from it

that's well over HALF A MILLION A YEAR

Peterson is (((cucked)))

Right I understand the arrogance that can come from being part of the niche of Creative individuals but I am 20 in Uni and want to try my hand at the creative path as I feel openness is my dominant trait. How do I go about setting an aim/goal when my aspirations lack the structure of a typical career plan? Seriously looking for advice here Veeky Forums as I'm 20 and feel this I am in my shining years of opportunity.

I skipped through the podcast. At some point it seemed like he was just shilling his online self help courses or something, did i misunderstand?