So i just bought some pig eye balls...

so i just bought some pig eye balls. I heard somewhere that eating eye balls is good for ur eye sight so i wanna give it a try. How does ck propose i cook it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jS_GOIQoylI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eat them like popcorn

Cooking it gets rid of the nutrients that help your eyesight.

Best to eat raw.

>eating eyes is good for your eyes
>drinking bull testicle extract is good for your energy
>applying jellyfish enzymes to your face improves age
This pseudoscience needs to fucking stop lmao. It's gypsy fortune-teller tier.

I once drank a smoothie with a cow eye on it

t.monsanto.
>stop the natural remedies that have served us for centuries
>only monsanto can save you now!
nut

freaking blood shot eyeball staring blankly at you through the bag .. nightmare fuel.
who eats eyeball ? are they tasty or it's just a old gypsy snake oil remedy ?

did you eat the eye? how did that situation come about?

dont wanna eat raw pig for obv reasons

Im just giving it a try u never know

so any adv on how to cook these eyes?

>not paying an African witch doctor for remedies is shilling for Monsanto
I'm more an advocate for organic, but okay.

nope, you'll have to rely on gogool for this one bud. i never ate eyeballs and probably never will.

I can't tell if this is ironic or not, so I'm going to go ahead and call you a retarded cuck.
Thank you.

>dont wanna eat raw pig for obv reasons
Fine, but don't come crying to me when your eyes aren't any better.

The thing is, there are natural remedies(cherry for gout, turmeric for inflammation, etc.) that have been proven to be effective, and then there the “remedies” that are just batshit insane(90% of Chinese medicine i.e. eat this seahorse and snort rhino horn to get a bigger dick).

>I'm more an advocate for organic
So am I, which is exactly why I fight against the invasion of frankenfoods™. But everything you mention here is an organic remedy.

Whether they work or not is another debate.

where did you get them? I would buy some but not to eat, I would fill a mason jar with them and some alcohol and leave the jar on my desk in my room to keep my little sister from bothering me.

the eye was blended with everything else on the smoothie, the smoothie consisted in a bunch of fruits (bananas, berries, and lot of other shit), milk, one chicken egg, 2 or 3 quails eggs, a bunch of porten powders and shits like that, some rum and a cow eye that they drop in the mix, it tasted mostly fruity since the fruits cover almost everything

got them at local meat shop, just asked if they had any eyes

here is a video, trigger warning Spanish

youtu.be/jS_GOIQoylI

thanx, user.

this is a strong contender for grossest thing to eat but balut is still winning that category for now.

If you believe this shit, then why didn't you buy the dick too?

yeah, balut is on its own tier of grossness

You have to pickle them. Salt, vinegar, boil. Leave for a few weeks.

Who knows? The acidity might even dissolve the lens so you can eat it whole.

alrighty ready to go into the oven

5 garlic buttered pork eyes on the way at 350degree for roughly 30mins now

this looks fking disgusting. i think soaking in butter was mistake

GET UP ON OUTTA HERE

holy look at that

>this thread

the most complete diet would be to eat yourself. You already contain all of the essential ingredients to support the makeup of your body (unless something is wrong with you). it follows that directly eating an eye (and a mammal eye at that) would provide you with the most complete and essential proteins you need to maintain your eyes. however a healthy body produces those proteins anyway so it's bullshit.

Ahh, Kos. Or some say Kosm.

i feel in shock after the eye ball exploded in my mouth and all the juices came

>222223

yeah what did you expect.

Sounds like someone ate shrimp dick and was disappointed with the results.

Gore images are not permitted on a blue board, OP.

Tell that to your ancestors

My ancestors were retards who nearly starved to death on an island because they couldn't figure out how to fish.

what do they taste like?

really grimy and when it popped in my mouth it was like a suprise eye jizz, the front of the eye had a layer sort of like a gel capsule except less thick and is an eye. That was the front and the back just felt like normal pork.

Why would you fucking bake them?
People eat steamed and boiled eyes all the time, especially large fish and sheep eyes are popular in my country. Baking and soaking in fat seems like the last thing you would want to do.

Of course you have also heard somewhere that eating dicks is good for your dick.

no rare pattis until I see one in your mouth, this shit is fucked m8

use your fucking brain, idiot. the eyes are made of the elements and nutrients necessary for eyes. ergo, eating eyes will give your body the building blocks it needs for healthy eyes. NOT that fucking complicated.

You're supposed to peel the lenses off before you eat them.

if ur going bald eat hair it helps your hair grow bros

This is a nice thread.

That implies that the nutrients would not be broken down by either heat when cooking or just your digestive system.

Idk about big animals, but I like eating chicken and fish eyes.