Today a priest came in and blessed our meat store

today a priest came in and blessed our meat store

do priest bless your food isles to prevent food poisoning too?

Yes, a rabbi blessed our delicatessen, goyim.

i don't know why you crazy slavs can't just use regular food safety procedures
but if divine blessing will kill e. coli, then by all means

Seems like a gimmick to get religious types into the store.

What an absolute unit.

that motherfucker is already a meat store.

I bless my own food.

That guy looks like he'll be blessing the meat store quite regularly.

>priest
>gluttony
Pick one fatty

Chick on the far right seems hot!

Say what you will about halal, but the halal butcher in town here is way cheaper than the regular butcher, and the meat is so delicious

the weird thing was how long he took blessing the party wieners

>halal
blocked

take off the name or go back to discord faggot

>That'll be 20 shekels goy. You can spare 30 shekels right? 40 shekels is a great deal! Don't forget that 50 shekels you owe me, goy!

Ehh, i've never had a problem with blessing or religious consecration. I'm not particularly religious but in general the thought from a little help from on high doesn't hurt. Plus it was kinda badass to watch orthodox priests blessing the rifles of Ukrainian soldiers before going into battle in Donbass.

No, our priests usually bless only houses... Well, also nukes and strategic bombers

I can keep two tabs open at once. Especially knowing it triggers retards like you.

I love the fact that 'merican Liberal racists are now openly Pro-Palestine and Anti-Semetic like it's cool & trendy. lol

Progressives support the oppressed groups of which the Palestinians are members and they're anti-zionist, not anti-semitic. They leave racism to the alt-right nazis who have it in spades.

Dumb europoors.

He's a big preist

how did I know this was in pooland without even clicking the pic

>not having priests in-house to bless food

I'd love nothing more than to see Palestine AND Israel get wiped off the map. Both nations are full of extreme zealots who hates the West.

>they're anti-zionist, not anti-semitic

"I hate niggers, but not blacks."

Yeah, that's like the racists who "only hate the bad blacks". lol

I'm a liberal and I agree. We need to keep them in line

"I hate the white ethnostate but not whites"

Palestinians wouldn't be angry zealots if foreign invaders didn't come in out of nowhere citing "we used to live here a long long time ago MUH HOMELAND" and kick you and your family out of your ancestral land by force

Right on the nose. Like any millenial liberal faggots even understand the difference between a zionist vs. secular jew.

They just hate jews.

But you're wrong you fucking mudslime lover. Palestine was a British protectorate, it was in their right to give to the jewish people. And you're also fucking retarded if you think no jews lived in Palestine before WWII

See this example here? Liberals are just hating jews. They don't even understand what zionism is.

You're fucking joking right? True Palestinians were nomads that raped the land dry and didn't care to build up the massive settlements that the Jews did. Most "Palestinians" are country-less refugees that were poised to settle after the 6 Day War ended, but the rest of the ME fucking failed and they were denied the right to return home.

> I don't hate blacks at all! Just the bad ones.

fucking christ, is that the allfather from preacher?

It's quite obvious that the only history text you've ever read was a pamphlet handed to you at some Nazi rally.

in awe of the size of that lad, absolute UNIT

I used to work at a jewish deli/bagel shop. We had a rabbit come in and do the whole kosher blessing thing on the prep areas. After working there for a few months, the manager was unable to resist my charms and I ended up fucking her on the prep area. I was experiencing coke dick so I slammed my hog a few times on the blessed cutting boards to get the blood flowing again. Later found out her dad molested her, which was why she was such a whore, but IMO that's a total bro move because it helped me out

this

Were there crematoriums? Yep. Millions were interned in POW camps at various times. They were good-sized cities. It was a necessity.

Enough to cremate gorzilllions in 3 years? Nope. Not even close, a ridiculous proposition. In fact the handful there actually were were multiplied many times over by the fake ones built post-war... and still not anywhere close to enough. This is all thoroughly documented. Plus it's basic math.

Were jews treated for disease and delousing? Yep.

Were jews "gassed" in some sort of overly complicated Rube Goldberg method of mass killing? Nope.

Did jews die? Yep. Especially towards the end of the war as there wasn't enough food and supplies to take care of the Germans themselves, much less jew POWs. Why do you think the allies found camps full of ALIVE albeit starving jews? And the dead jews found, dead due to starvation? GASSING DOESN'T MAGICALLY MAKE YOU SKINNY.

Did 6 jews million die? Nope. Again, basic math. 300,000-900,000 died in camps do to a combination of disease and starvation. There was NO multi-million scale organized mass killing of jews.

Is history written by the victors? Yep.

Has the holohoax been used to maintain and expand jew control upon the world? Yep.

Is jew power linchpinned to this fabrication and this is why kikes conduct a continual propaganda spin campaign? Yep.

And they are fully prepared to do so for the next 1,000 years.

Jews are always at the forefront of all disgusting western practices like casual sex, drugs, and greed. That whore seems like a disgusting person.

Jewish whores are disgusting. Those infidels deserved to be gassed.

>Has the holohoax been used to maintain and expand jew control upon the world? Yep.

It's scary how many millenial liberals actually believe this bullshit nowadays. It's almost as if the right and the left completely switched sides on the subject sometime around 2010.

She wasn't a jew, the owners were the jews. She was just a dumb blonde who didn't have any better job prospects in her early 20s who got off fucking high school dudes. But yea, GTKRWN

>Those infidels deserved to be gassed.

Rahimakallah my friend. Rahimakallah.

don't get too happy. you are next.

second

Wow another Veeky Forums thread turned into a discussion about whether or not the holocaust happened. Thanks, reddit.

KEK
you just bought your ticket to hell

Are there liberals buying into holocaust denial now? I know a lot now go for the idea of Zionists using holocaust pity points to consolidate power, mainly because today's Muslims are seen as yesterday's Jews, but I've never heard them go so far as to accept it was fabricated.

Did he bless it by eating all the meat?

get out of here catholic

youre supposed to just filter the name immediately on every board
that way they dont get le epic troll attention they crave

Holocaust denial is completely Veeky Forums you retard. That's like the anti-reddit opinion. Just realize Veeky Forums is shit and everything you don't like isn't run off from somewhere else

>Reddit
You really are this fucking clueless?
Lurk Moar, newfag.
Don't walk before you can crawl.

I think it's much better to come back to your ancestral homeland and reconquer it without notice than it is to conquer some land you have no business in in the first place and instill a savage religious order over it.

That guy looks like he's had a little too much food to bless.

>this entire thread

Jesus christ, you liberals are not coming off well in this thread.

Trying to justify your hatred of jews by using palestinian propaganda is like old school racism.

And no, Palestinians were never the "owners" of Jerusalem. Only migrants, just like they are today.

My man

>liberals buying into holocaust denial
No, progressives accept the holocaust, yet they disagree with the oppression of the Palestinians by land grabbing, zionist fascists funded and given a free hand by drumpf and his cabal of zionist advisers.

>zionist fascists

I'm not racist. I only hate "niggers". The good Blacks are ok with me though.

Nice sourcing, sturmdrumpfer!

Holy shit, you realize you're coming off way more racist than FRUMP whom you claim to hate? Get some self awareness, young fag.

It's tradition

Being against zionist state policy does not mean hatred for jews. Hatred on the basis of race is the purview of the alt-right nazis, not progressives.

Would you support Greeks retaking Constantinople with NATO backing them?

In awe at the size of this lad. Absolute unit.

I really love that liberals are starting to turn on you too. I've always said that Israel is so important because it gives the Jewish people a platform to show the entire world what they're really like, and here you see the results: the only allies you have left are neocon scum. How does it feel to know that Islam is rapidly spreading throughout the entire world and your people will go extinct once America collapses and is no longer able to protect you?

It doesn't really matter. The two will eventually blur and blend into each other. No one can maintain hatred and disdain for the policies of an ethnic nation without eventually beginning to feel the same way about that ethnicity.

You give power to the Jews and they can't help but abuse it; it's just their nature. Even the dumbest liberal will eventually be forced to accept the truth and as said, we're seeing evidence of this among millennials who haven't had a lifetime of pro-Jew propaganda to cloud their reasoning.

>How does it feel to know that Islam is rapidly spreading throughout the entire world and your people will go extinct

It's scary how liberals have adopted the exact same fucking talking points of the German Worker's Party right when Hitler came to power.

Like literally, almost word for word.

>You give power to the Jews and they can't help but abuse it; it's just their nature

My god. Just fucking stop and go back to spreading hatred at your BLM rallies. Keep your ignorance in your own shitty, racist country.