Anonkun, I heard you are a good cook, invite me to your place and cook me something ;)

>anonkun, I heard you are a good cook, invite me to your place and cook me something ;)
>mfw

if she's cute I would unironically make her pasta puttanesca

>prep cook at a michelin star restaurant but can't cook for shit
>it's just a matter of time until they figure it out
>mfw

You can do it!

I don't get the reason for this thread.

You want advice?

Is this your diary?

Are you asking what I would do?

What?

Does it really matter? The average person who eats at a Michelin restaurant will praise the food, whether it's good or not simply because of the star. They wouldn't want to go against public opinion.

>Not having a pocket "fancy" dish for impressing people who've never cooked
Just make Asiago Chicken; even when it comes out disastrously (like, say, your retarded friend tells you 30 minutes late that his oven temp is busted) it impresses people that survive on... whatever the fuck people who can't feed themselves eat.

bro get goat cheese dude bitches love goat cheese breh

>Does it really matter? The average person who eats at a Michelin restaurant will praise the food, whether it's good or not simply because of the star. They wouldn't want to go against public opinion.

>t. never been to a nice restaurant.

It's about me bro, i want to lay something on ya that's been bothering me awhile.

tastes like sweat and stale cum.

make spaghettie, served in a bucket, extra sauce, no silverware or napkins

Absolutely not true.

Hi rëdit!

We're gonna make a cheesecake, throw it in the fridge and going out for some chinese. it should settle by the time we come back.

Go away

underrated

how do you know what cum tastes like faglord

Global Rule #6:
The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

yeah complaining about 1-line green text OP's TOTALLY means you're new or from reddit

faggots

Yes you need to go back.

not to mention, fucking frogposting

...he says, posting on one of the most normie infested boards on the 'chon

>whew, problem solved

>Copy-pasting rules

t. reddit

>prep cook at a michelin star restaurant but can't cook for shit
maybe you should practice in your time off, faggotron. you really have no excuse not to, given that you could immediately apply your practice.
>"hey chef, i'd appreciate if you'd let me stage on the line some time to see if i'm worth training. i know i'm green, but i've demonstrated i'm a hard worker who's comfortable in the restaurant environment and i'd love to become a better cook"

Bitches love fettuccinne

Just make anything italian and it's going to be a win

Unironically this. But honestly I doubt she cares about the food at all, she obviously wants your cummies op. Stop being a sperg.

maybe she just wants a free feed while attempting to establish dominance by telling you to cook for her which translates as you being her servant and slave.

you should reassert your dominance by urinating on her.

I ate at Noma, though. We got all kinds of weird shit, such as foam and pine cones.

>what if i were to purchase fast food and disguise it as my own cooking?

You are a competent and responsible adult, right?

Noma is famous for being highly experimental and is quite a unique and weird experience. Are you telling me you didn't enjoy the food though?

op is probably nervous.

I did, but I've had far better meals. It was fun to try, but I'd much rather have a nice steak, some lovely fish or the like.

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

Do it fag, it's better than telling them you're good with computers.

and you don't even have to be fancy, a guy cooking in any capacity is already a novelty, get your dick sucked while making spaghetti and meatballs

Hit her with a rubber mallet and molest her throat with your magnum DONG while twisting her nipples. Cover her eyes and trick her into tittyfucking the big stinky CACA POOPOO LOG you took on her chest. Remember to destroy her senses with spices. Do not hurt her. She needs love. Oh ho. HohogoHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEEHEEEEEEEEEE IM GONBA GET YOU. MESA GO BOOM BOOM DICK BATTY BOY

>this post
seek help

id feed them my shit and boogers hidden inside a fantastic meal
id have to probably have to eat it too but its the act that counts
Im just bummed out it wasnt the thots that rejected me when i was a teen, it would make more sense
its not that i didnt do it before
chocolate and sugar, lots of sugar
alcohol as well
coffee at the end and charms, lots and lots of charms
imagine a group of thots coming at a pretense dinner party that had them in awe and made them more lady like
thats what goes on, thats how you do it
You have to reject their advances afterwards, its purely a hygienic and reasonable thing to do