What books do white trash read? pic related

What books do white trash read? pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/07/25/man-accused-of-impregnating-11-year-old-suggests-she-raped-him/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nietszche quotes on tumblr and Salon

Secret Life of Bees

Whenever someone uses the term "white trash" assume the user is a jew.

>Rape is not optional

So it is mandatory??

>Rape is not optional
>You MUST rape

Well if you say so

>t. white trash
How's life at the trailer park

this

>clothes are optional
also why are you posting ragebait on this board

Whenever someone uses the term "jew" to discern who uses the term "white trash" assume the user is white trash

Whenever someone uses the term "white trash" to discern who uses the term "jew" to discern who uses the term "white trash", assume the user is a jew.

>t. jew
how is making money over child abuse?

Whenever someone uses the term "jew" to discern those who use the term "white trash" to discern those who use the term "jew" to discern who uses the term "white trash", assume the user is white trash.

at least I'm not white trash

This actually has predictive powers.

ad infinitum

"White trash" actually is a jewish term. These are the kinds of memes they plant in the culture to disparage and divide their host.

see

Anyone who is pro-white and anti-semitic is automatically qualified as "white trash" in today's society, the lowest of the low.

These principles encourage self-hate, white guilt, and effectively makes the Jews, and their state, immune to criticism.

They don't read anything. They just sit around and watch garbage like the Boondock Saints.

Kek'd.

> tfw forced to force sex upon someone

I was raped into raping the rapee who is also the rapist of the rapist (me) who is also a rapee then.

nypost.com/2017/07/25/man-accused-of-impregnating-11-year-old-suggests-she-raped-him/

Many of the smartest and most accomplished men throughout history have understood the jewish problem and therefore naturally disliked them. Jews are very sick people who cause a lot of problems. Furthermore, it requires a great deal of study to understand this race of nation-wreckers so to obtain such knowledge one must be intellectually learned, cultured, and capable, and as a result, the opposite of what jews term "white trash" in order to pretend hatred of jews is something lower classes engage in. You aren't going to fool anyone here, rabbi.

I agree with everything you said, actually. You need to be a true free-thinker to be able to entertain ideas that you are taught to not only despise and revile, but dismiss as completely wrong with an arrogant, willful ignorance.

Neetchee of course.

comic books or no books

Oh shit son, that's at the university I went to.

What is the sauce of this vid? link me up

Daniel Steel Romance novels

That's a good point. Although the jewish question is complex and takes a lot of study to understand in full, the greatest barrier in a way is the social one. Whites have been told that jews are a victim class that everyone has for no reason whatsoever throughout history shoahed and treated as scapegoats. This is of course because jews have become enormously influential in our societies and thus forced this narrative about themselves into our educational institutions, while further forcing it down our throats through their ethnic media cabals and morally blackmailing us about WWII; but that makes it all the more difficult to accept the actual truth about jews, which is that they are a clan of psychopathic murderers who are the root cause of the civilizational destruction we are currently seeing throughout the west. That's going to be a mindfuck for anyone, but it's a reality whites now have to face.

Every white trash girl I've ever met reads Jodi Picoult.

>OP pic
I'd call those more tumblrinas/tumblrites than white trash. I think of white trash as pic related

Wrestling autobiographies

"The most painful way to rape a feminist"

Harry Potter

>white thrash
>posts feminists
This.

The liner notes from ICP albums.

OTOH, black trash can't even read.