Ask a man who grew up on Veeky Forums anything

Ask a man who grew up on Veeky Forums anything

Current age and age when first visited?

how often do you masturbate

Do you think the rest of us came here as adults?

I will write a book about you

Heh, no the only one, friendo...

fuzzlebuzzle wick wuzzle?

where can I join Anti-Sex league?

What books do you pretend to read in order to shitpost your life away?

do you think you're a book?

Most people on this board in particular grew up on Veeky Forums

I first started browsing in the 8th grade because I had no friends, am autistic and was bullied.
Every day
Only the new users
Good I plan to make this thread interesting
!
I read 9 chapters of Moby dick bit pretend I know about it. It's overrated, dry and boring. There are some good parts however like the sailors hymn but the book had shitty metaphors particularly in the first few chapters.
I also read LOTR at age 13 but nobody talks about it here.

Aahh a fellow brother. Do you think your life has changed for the better now that you're redpilled?

> 19
> a man

darlin'

do you think you're a book?

>mfw came to Veeky Forums when I was 12
>mfw 24 now

>came in 2007 when I was 9
Why did I stay

It is pure hedonism on my part, shitposting is the only real stimuli I have.

I've been here much longer than you have, I'm pretty much on pat with this poster
I'm simply less naive than most, largely open minded, and generally cynical. It's oddly enough helped me with socializing but has hurt me with intimacy. I now keep away from most forms of irony irl and more often try to be genuine unless I'm flirting. I can never be a formal person but I'm much more honest than the average and can easily see through anybody's bullshit without real effort. I'm very near ready to leave and not return. Not out of despite but because I'm ready to live outwardly as opposed to inwardly.

>despite
Wow, what an atrocious typo, meant out of spite

>6 years ago
newfag get out

>mfw I was already an adult when Veeky Forums split off from somethingawful.
>mfw I have no face.

>grew up on Veeky Forums
>man
KYS

were, back in the day, the book which were suggested or discussed the same as now or was the culture different?

are you a book, tho?