Thank you Grubhub

Thank you Grubhub.

I have no problem with helping women.

So they only hire women or what?

Isn't the food industry one of the few where the "gender gap" is relatively small?

>women work hard to get out of the kitchen
>sexist companies like grubhub try their best to put that back in it

It's 2018, and we deserve better than this. Boycott grub hub and its male run patricarchal company

gender gap ain't a thing.

Hence the quotes.

So what do they do?

The gender gap is very real. Why do you thin all CEOs are men?

>(you)

Nice bait.

Holy shit they found Elisa Lam

I enjoy buying grub hub delivery and then charging back saying that they never delivered
I'll enjoy it even more now

they are also more typically over 6 feet tall than they are men vs women

people respect tall people more. end of story
same thing with presidential elections. Bush vs kerry was the first time a shorter person won

because they are not women.

>In honor of Women's History Month in March, the popular delivery service partnered with Women Chefs & Restaurateurs (WCR) — a supportive resource for women in the culinary industry — to launch RestaurantHER, an effort that includes a map highlighting women-led restaurants across the United States.

>When users are deciding where to order food or sit down to eat, the map will make it easy to support women in the industry by introducing them to nearby women-led restaurants.

in case you were wondering wtf it was.
Also
>women's history month

Based on the last election, obesity among elected officials seems to be attractive to the public.

>women's history month
women, like blacks, have so few accomplishments that we can cover it all in a month.

>>women's history month
Since when is this a thing?

it always has been

can i use this app to tell me where they have hot chicks to serve my food?

why? being fat didn't help hillary win

Is there an app that takes me to the restaurant with the most entitled fucking cunt waitresses so I can make their lives hell and leave no tip?

Uh dude, the other one is literally obese.

Gender gap is real, but there are very basic, biological reasons behind it. The only time you hear about it though is when women want more high paying jobs, while conveniently disregarding the extreme gender gap in the labor force.

women get paid less because they take lower paying jobs, and take off massive amounts of time for child-rearing. have all the men take social worker jobs and women take nuclear engineer jobs and the wages would still be the same. also biological reasons like says.

did you not see his physical? he's in perfect health
And he is losing a lot of weight

hillary clinton is fat, deal with it

Underrated

>fat fuck who thinks exercise depletes his vital energies and should be avoided
>perfect health
All that physical demonstrated is that he is not actually likely to die of a massive stroke at any moment.

you seem really angry that a grandpa in his 70s has a belly

OK fine you got him, he's fat, are you happy now? But you have to admit, he's a great president and an all around great guy

>president has a physical
>says he's perfectly healthy
>liberals ignore science again and insist he's obese, about to die, etc.

He's objectively obese m8

bitches can't deal with restaurant kitchens.

>Womyn's history month

Realest talk.

There's a reason they all work front of house.

Dedicating a month to something always triggered me. Even if I supported it to begin with, a month is just far too long for me to pretend to care about something.

Will women ever complain about manual labor jobs being male-dominated?

There's too many male roofers, plumbers, construction workers.

We need more garbage women. Where are they

Bevause women like to have kids and its hard to be a ceo with a kid sucking at your teet.

Yes. It's already happening. They complain that employers don't even give them a chance in such roles as soon as they see that they're female.

Take off your blinders. There's a big world around you.

>tfw young woman
>want to be a stay at home mom and raise kids
>maybe get a retail job or something creative like graphic design if I change my mind about having a family
>walking down the street one day and a feminist grabs me and pushes me into a booth
>handed a hi vis jacket, set of tools and a construction hat
>forced to work as a roofer because less than 50% of roofers are female, despite the fact that a very high percentage of women would do anything to avoid having a physical labour job while many men wouldn't mind due to genetic strengths and cultural factors
>I must be a roofer as 50% of roofers are not female, despite the fact that out of everybody who wants to be a roofer 95% are male
>tfw everybody tells me how empowered I am, even though I just wanted to do what I'm genitically predisposed to enjoy (not roofing)
Thanks feminism.

Pic related, it's you.

I've been doing manual labor jobs for 10 years now. Women are hired on pretty much no questions asked and are practically begged to stay. Actually almost anyone is begged to stay because of how short staffed most labor jobs are right now. You don't know what you're talking about

I do. That is all.

All women are garbage user

Because men are statistically less agreeable

Can't argue with that

its always WHY ARE THE MEN THE CEOS and never why are the men the ones who pick up the trash every morning?

Tinknocker here, we had a few women start work for us this summer but they all quit by winter. I guess they realized that being 18 floors up on top of a roof, at 5 am, when its below freezing for 8 hours wasn't for them.

Cause they are willing to make the sacrifices.

No. All women should be head chefs, CEOs, or film directors.