He suffered an heart attack and passed away on November 15, 2017...

He suffered an heart attack and passed away on November 15, 2017. He died in a hospital surrounded by loved ones plus nurses and doctors who tried to revive him for 3 hours.

Robert, a native of Forked River, New Jersey, weighed in at 842 pounds and was one of the heaviest patients to see Dr. Nowzaradan. He spoke about the difficulty of being that heavy on the show.

“To carry all this weight is physically draining, mentally, emotionally taxing,” he said. “It’s not a pain or life I’d wish on anyone because I can’t do anything. I can’t do anything for anyone, especially myself so I am completely dependent on my fiance.”

In addition to his weight, Dr. Now also revealed Robert had a large amount of pain killers in his system – calling it the biggest amount he has ever seen in a patient. This made the weight loss process much more complicated. He had to go through withdrawals for his addiction to pain killers while also getting treatment for some stomach ulcers.

I don't think puddles can die, they just dry up.

lol fatty

>tried to revive him for 3 hours.
No fucking way.

What a nice get

>so I am completely dependent on my fiancee
Incels on suicide watch.

baka, she was his feeder
no one can get fatter on his own if he cant move on his own

Why is this a thread? This was literally a fat fuck jewish man who overate and was controlling of his family and abused the medical system. Literally nothing was lost. We gained on his death. I watched this episode fuck this guy.

one less person leeching off my states tax dollars. p good tbqh.

>my fiance

Wish that was me.

what does his religion have to do with this

feeder fetish girlfriend.

Gee I don't know...only that it's easily identifiable that extremely Jewish people are over the top controlling and dicks? He literally was worthless. I'm sad I saw the first 25 minutes of this. I would have culled this faggot otherwise.

The best part of that episode was when his lard ass fell out of bed.

Just ignore and report /pol/ shitposting.

>“To carry all this weight is physically draining, mentally, emotionally taxing,”

Just like

stop eating so much

>chop

And nothing of value was lost.

What business is it of yours what I call myself? Check your privilege, homophobe.

Nice samefagging. That's two posts in this thread alone that just shit it up. What are you hoping to accomplish?

>chop

I think we should clone another one of these +800lb people.

Go away chop. You are universally hated on this board.

Causing universal autist butthurt more like.
You're the only reason I still bother namefagging. Hope you're proud.

>y-you’re the autist not me

He's not me, you should be praising me for diligently replying to your posts with brainlets every time I see you. I may be hours late sometimes, but dammit you can rely on me.

So what DO you think you're accomplishing?
You don't really think arguing with me improves the board, do you? Even if you made me drop the name I'd still make the exact same posts, just without those four letters in the name field.
You're making this place worse and you're making it more fun for me to namefag. Just fucking stop, you idiot.

Who's arguing?
>chop

Also pretty sure avatarfagging is against the rules...

>tfw no e-stalker who replies with slowjaks to all of my posts
why even live

>no you
That’s why you’re so hated.

>an heart
Br*ttons are subhuman

>“To carry all this weight is physically draining, mentally, emotionally taxing,”
Did that fat just fucking appear on you, bro?

kek, sometimes your posts are rational and sometimes you're a blithering idiot. I like to think you sometimes get into your cups, you faggot.

shoo shoo namefag