Butter Burgers

Ok amerifats, what the fuck is wrong with you?
youtube.com/watch?v=avAglwPbDnQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCzapQ_OjrI
youtube.com/watch?v=K7bgQLn7UCE
youtube.com/watch?v=SO4BarQx7fI
thetruthaboutcancer.com/america-worst-food-quality-safety/
youtube.com/watch?v=pUn3gf-0VlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have you ever had one?

KETO
E
T
O

They are great you dumb eurofag soyboy OBSESSED.

Carbs ain't keto friend

Literally in the first second, the broad predicts the European asshurt butter burgers would cause:
youtube.com/watch?v=dCzapQ_OjrI

Do American girls really sound that annoying?

>Wisconsin

It's a Wisconsin thing you fucking piece of trash european.

midwestern people are literally subhuman

>t. coastie nigger

>I bet people will call me retarded when I do something retarded
wow how did she know?!

Midwest is the best. We do everything better, including your rap music.

How the fuck would you not understand this? Butter is delicious and it's really not that insane, there are foods with as much if not even more butter but no one ever laughs at that because it's French or Italian. I'm not defending Americans but just stop being such a pretentious cunt and eat some fucking butter.

Hard to do rap music the best when you have more trash albums than good.

A thin layer of herb/garlic butter on a toasted bun can really transform a burger, but like everything else there are always those that take things too damn far.

>"White" Redneck getting ass hurt over eurotrash making fun of shit butter burger meme and Redneck bitch with hillbilly accent.

CLASSY Veeky Forums content.

>t. mustafa

>live in knoxville
>visit LA to see what the fuss is about
>its fucking nothing
>go back to my cheap cost of living and amazing diverse food

whiter than you achmed

I've been to sollys, bretty gud

t.amerifat

Sweden tier.

That looks disgusting

That's just Wisconsin, most people in the midwest have a "general american" accent, which is perceived as accent-less and therefore the best.

Is this why butter is $4/lbs right now?

America is so fucking huge that there happens to be extremely different dialects in every single state. It is the same as knowing who is from France and who is from Spain even when they both speak English. Ever watch the movie Waterboy and hear Farm Fran's dialect? I know people who talk like that. The worst ones are southern, redneck, and valley. Midwest really isn't that bad.

I don't mind SOME butter on burgers and steaks but in that Molly Foodtripping video the chef slaps on at least 1 cup of butter. Looks bad.

Real bad.

Why would you not but some butter on your cheeseburger?

Wisconsin has this one right

Thats what all women sound like, have you never dated anyone?

>Not wanting a half inch to inch thick layer of butter on various foods.
You fell for the fat is bad meme.

I think it's more that I don't want more lubrication on my arms than in my pussy.

>butter on
sure why not
>2kg of butter on
no

Tits or gtfo.

No one is putting 2kg of butter on their burger

Thanks, after watching the beginning of this video I decided I have to drive to Kopps

youtube.com/watch?v=K7bgQLn7UCE

HAHAHAHAHA

EUROPE BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>get BTFO
>switch the convo to a woman's accent

Damn man. This thread makes me miss living in Wisconsin.

It’s also called a flat accent

There’s a chain in the Midwest called Culver’s that specializes in butterburgers and frozen custard.

How come inland northern accents are so much better than other regional America accents?

Culvers, excellent for a fast food burger chain, way below average for a custard stand in Wisconsin (obviously Kopps is the best)

What a disgustingly cluttered and poorly formatted map.

sorry if there was too much content for you

Content wouldn't be a problem if it didn't look like some five year old was in charge of presenting it.

This chart is incomprehensible garbage so I'll assume a Canadian made it

>ugly fat bitch predicts that people will diligently point out the fact that her food is disgusting
she predicted that they would say it, which proves them wrong!

>flyover state makes nauseating dish full of fat and carbs
real surprised

S E E T H I N G

>incomprehensible
Its complicated sure, but I have no problem comprehending it

Picture gives off a terrible impression. You have to realize this is ground sirloin, very little fat. And then it gets a good slather of butter upon it, but still room temp and semi-solid, not like it's smothered in gravy. You eat it with the delicious chew of butter while the edges start to seep a tinge, but the toasted buns retain their texture, while the thin sirloin patty also has a distinct crust.

Solly's Grille is literally the best burger in the country.

Yeah but this is butter for the sake of butter. It's not adding anything to the dish except butter.

Midwest isn't part of the real US. Anything they do there is just overcompensation for being absolutely shit-tier at everything. Because it's the most culturally bland portion of the states, they do gimmicky shit like this to feel relevant. Just look at Ohio, they put ground beef on spaghetti and treat it like it's some zany original chili.

How much money should I spend on butter? I've been in the fancy grocery stores and seen the more expensive stuff but I also don't want to be memed.

It's still under 35 grams

Oh man, that looks really good. How come ive never heard of this before

oh god dammit.

what the hell europe

I think you all underestimate how much we use deadly food as a coping mechanism for our depressing lives

When Germany isn't getting ravaged by kikes they take time to get ravaged by the sugarkike

>Therefore the best
Yeah no.
>t. Californian who would give anything to have been raised in a state with accent and an actual regional American culture

I'm just here thinking how expensive that meal is

actual regional american culture? you guys don't even have the best cheese lmao visit Vermont

Both Vermont and Wisconsin have intact and distinct American cultures (Midwestern and New England) California is devoid of regional culture, just a mess of foreign ones jumbled together. I can't name a single regional cuisine from California that isn't actually from a foreign culture, and I've lived here my entire life.

If this is the best food in Wisconsin, remind me to never go there.

I'd like to have sexual intercourse with her if she didn't have a bonerkilling voice.

Butter is like a fuel for amerimutts
youtube.com/watch?v=SO4BarQx7fI

>burgerfats unironically defend this

>Jealous of Amerifat slop
Literally the worst food in the world. In the known universe.
thetruthaboutcancer.com/america-worst-food-quality-safety/

What do you expect when one of the major food producers in the US, bayer/monsanto also produces the chemo drugs? That's called freedom, lol!

Americucks are truly disgusting

Please never come here.

>It's the post a fringe recipe nobody has tried and think all 300 million American's eat it thread again

What a nice guy.

>no one has posted this yet
youtube.com/watch?v=pUn3gf-0VlY

VILE WEED

about tree fiddy

Burger here

I am filled with butter

Southern is best accent, you loser.

As a half black man, I am very, very worried about my cholesterol, blood pressure, and potential heart conditions. I already have diabetes and can't afford heart related complications.

To me, the most important step to fixing america's obesity problem is to admit that we have a problem. Stop pretending that fat or THICC is desirable. And realize that we have massive health issues in the community that is actually trending worse, not better.

this was the goat fast food burger.
sauce was like a overly garlic version of papa johns garlic sauce mixed with ketchup.

Eminem has been shit for over 15 years

> most important step... is to admit that we have a problem

Good luck with that. As long as you blacks keep listening to liberal propaganda, blame every other race for your own problems, and refuse to accept responsibility for your own health, then nobody can help you.

> "You cannot help a people that blames everyone else but refuse to help themselves."

anyone steam their cheeseburgers?

So pretty much every year he's been active.

That's obviously grilled

Why do you think I said the most important step is to "admit" the problem?

Thank god for the Sickle Cell.
And abortion.

Looks like you're not seeing the Aurora Borealis tonight.

i live in milwaukee and have been to solly's -- the butter is salted so it's just too hardcore. first bite is pretty good, but finishing one is a horrifying experience.

Id butter fuck her

is there a whole youtube video of it? I want to see it done and her eating it

Yo Milwaukee, what the fuck?
Sincerely, a concerned fellow American

The fork shaking from fear will never not be funny.

im gonna do it.
i'm gonna try a butter burger.

this