Canned soups never have enough salt so I always add more. Does this make me a monster?

Canned soups never have enough salt so I always add more. Does this make me a monster?

Eating canned soups in the first place does

You might have a medical condition in which you can't taste salt very well. I'm not even joking.

Yes. Yes, it does.

>Canned soup
>A gorillion mg of salt
>Adds more salt

Why isn't blood spurting from your head about now?

canned soups are loaded with sodium as it is, so like said you might have something fundamentally wrong with you.

I like some foods salty and others not. I enjoy soups a bit on the salty side but hate it when tortilla chips are super salted.

Canned soup has more salt than god ever intended man to consume.

No, it doesn't make you a monster, but you might find that you are going to stroke out at around 45 or 50 as a result of the high blood pressure from all that excess sodium. Of course, after you die, you may come back as a zombie, in which case, yes, it would, in fact, make you a monster. Knock yourself out.

Even worse, a salt zombie.

What kind of sad fuck buys canned soup?

Canadians. It's like the provincial dish of NS.

I add butter and bacon to Amy's (vegan) Soup because they never have enough delicious animal suffering. Does this make me a monster?

>using iodized salt

>Palette-lets need to add excessive salt to everything overwhelming the natural flavour

this.

It does, actually

>mfw perfect sodium content

A good handy meal that you can keep in the cupboard forever and easily prepare when you're drunk or lazy. Always purchase it when you see it on discount.

>I enjoy soups a bit on the salty side but hate it when tortilla chips are super salted.
Pretty much the same for me. Whenever I make soup or stew I salt it just enough for what most people would like but end up putting more on my own dish. Salted tortilla chips also just irritate my lips, especially at the corners.

I like salt too, I always go out of my way to put enough salt on potato products, in my pasta sauces etc. But I would never add even more salt to canned or frozen food. It has more than enough already