Soylent is actually very good. Even /ourguy/ approves of it

Soylent is actually very good. Even /ourguy/ approves of it.

I know soy memes were funny 3 months ago but I honestly think it's conditioned people into seriously thinking soy is a dangerous substance that will turn you into a trannie.

Other urls found in this thread:

faq.soylent.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002691463-How-much-Soy-protein-isolate-is-in-Soylent-
youtube.com/watch?v=az352YaZNM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wouldn’t be surprised if he came out as a tranny in the next few years. This is a food and cooking board. Go shill your estrogen beverages elsewhere, like /tttt/

>RB
>not a soyboy
>/ourguy/ not being a Reddit meme
>RB not being a Reddit soyboy
>OP not being a soylent marketing shill from Reddit trying to trick people into thinking they didn't pay RB to shill soylent
>RB not doing it for free

y/ourguy/ is a faggot

who shit in your McChicken?

>not Steve
Nothing but respect for MY guy

"soyboy" is a reddit meme you stupid moron

>McChicken
i don't eat trash.

>knowing that
You need to go back.

only reason I know that is because /pol/ is obsessed with it and /pol/ = reddit
not my fault they like to spam their reddit on every single board

soy consumed in moderation does nothing to your estrogen count, it's true, but it's a fun meme. and you know that nothing gets in the way of a good meme.

> but it's a fun meme

time to go back, Reddit

>it's conditioned people into seriously thinking soy is a dangerous substance that will turn you into a trannie
good

I get diarrhea whenever I have something that contains soy. So I try to avoid it as much as I possibly can because of that.

why do you think he slicks his hair back and always has long nails?
the reviewbrah thing is an act, he transitioned years ago

the fuck

this is a blue board
you gotta censor those

WTF. Reviewbrah?!

just eat regular food. POTUS can, and you're not important as him. manage your time better and stop being lazy.

I doubt he’s cooked so much as a slice of toast in over 20 years. Dude just pays for someone else to cook it, whether that be McFaggot’s, a fancy restaurant, or some private chef.

soylent is made to replace the process of eating food, for people who despise putting solid food in their mouth, chewing and swallowing. No logical reason to buy/consume it.

oh so its for people who like swallowing thick white liquids?

Nice

The problem with it isn't that it contains soy, it's that you shouldn't get most of your nutrients from soft/liquid food.
Facial muscles need workouts, especially those of children.
The reason there's so many people with fucked up teeth in developed countries is that our diet is soft and nutrient rich, preventing proper growth of the hard and soft tissues making up your mouth

I think everybody on Soylent already has their adult teeth fully set. What then?

That's why he's asking who shit in your McChicken

If it saves one person from degenerating into a disgusting faggot abomination it will be worth the price of spreading a dank meme

nice soles though haha

soylent doesn’t even contain soy

OH NO NO NO

What's this mouth opening thing that this kind of guy often does? Is it the new duckface?

It's a Veeky Forums meme you obnoxious fucktard

It's a similar phenomenon that nu males tend to do.

It's an american thing

no, it's not

yes it is, /pol/ made it popular

i've never had a McChicken because it is already shit.

i never tried soy
now i know i never will

I need soy memes to stay funny because I haven't posted all of mine yet.

In time the meme will fall out of popularity because more places begin to use it regularly. Eventually people who use the meme will start to be hated. Just give it time.

No fortified drink like that is "good"

This

>watching this autist.
Steve is the only e-celeb you should watch.

haha nice xD

Fuck off

cuck

Will also fall out of favor when the next fag-word gets popular

I love how nobody on this website has noticed that soy isn't a major ingredient in Soylent.

Main ingredients: Water, maltodextrin, soy protein isolate, high-oleic algal oil, isomaltulose, canola oil, rice starch and oat fiber[1]

>reviewbrah was a regular poster of Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, and /r9k/
>hes reddit according to post election 16 year olds
Anybody who starting posting post 2012 should just be banned

I'm looking at the ingredient list from their website and all I'm seeing is soy lecithin as a last ingredient, which is a stabilizer that is used in everything from bread to soup.
What's your source?

I've tried it and it's ok but it's really too expensive for what it is. Apparently it makes you gay? I don't believe that.

Everybody's reliable go-to source for all information.

Also faq.soylent.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002691463-How-much-Soy-protein-isolate-is-in-Soylent-

Well I guess I'm wrong then, carry on.

Whatever happened to bannana/Yogurt smoothies
Why must people insist on buying soy

No lentil? That's an entire syllable, a good 50% of the word (more if you go by letter count), which tells a falsehood about the product. Why is this allowed?

It's a free market. You don't HAVE to buy soy.

It's a reference to Soylent Green you dingus.

You can't really do a meal replacement without a protein element.

I know. Soylent Green is only available one day a week. The other varieties with no human content contain soy and lentils, hence the name.

People replace meals with this?
Now i fully understand where the stigma comes from drinking this cuck milk.

>yogurt

given his fast food heavy diet, this guy probably consumes a shit ton of soy and hfcs. I'm surprised he hasn't grown tits or slanted eyes yet.

That's LITERALLY what it's marketed as.

1. I doubt that most of the people who even drink this do it to even gain muscle/post workout
2.a bannana, yogurt or both into a smoothie would be even more filling even benificial in my opinion.
3.is it JUST soy protein? Where does the energy come from?

maltodextrin

this is running ooon empty fooooooooood review
I am your host, the report of the week
Today I am sporting a 1930s sturmabteilung brooooooown shirt

youtube.com/watch?v=az352YaZNM0

Fucking normalfags.

S-SOURCE??!!?