Does anyone else still read Calvin and Hobbes well into their 20's and 30's?

does anyone else still read Calvin and Hobbes well into their 20's and 30's?

Nah, I reread them too many times as a kid. I know the punchline from the first panel

It's better as an adult.

Absolutely. If you love C&H, read some Krazy Kat. Early to mid 20s era is the best.

China Cat Sunflower actually turned me on to Krazy Kat some time ago (back when I loved to hunt the sources of near everything). All those bricks!

SJWs BTFO

Yes user you are not alone.

Yes, it's better with every iteration.

This one gets funnier the longer you spend in academia.

Indeed.

(Also, I love Calvin and Hobbes threads. As I said back in the first one several months ago, it's the closest comics as a medium have ever gotten to actual art.)

Yes.

gr8 posts

well, i'm in my 30s and i named my 2 year old son calvin, so that you tell you everything you need to know.

Fuck this psychopath. PSA destroys God as a merciful figure (even more than the OT.)

STEMfags btfo

At least our math gods furnish results en concreto.

He made God consistent.

The idea of God as a merciful figure was nonsense in the first place since he created everything bad about existence.

God is plenty merciful in the OT. You fell for a Gnostic meme.

t. demiurge

No you're the only one. No adults ever read Calvin and Hobbes; its popularity was from kids only.

I came across this one recently and it got a chuckle out of me

No. I fucking hate the anti-adult culture of today. Grow up and read something of lasting value that wasn't literally designed for children who can't understand the deeper truths in life.

I don't read strips. They always feel like the echo chambers of mediocre people who are more arrogant than they ought to be, even if I agree with it.

I always loked Bloom County as a kid. I was gifted a ton of the books of it when I was little.

everytime I see these now, I say: there's no way this isn't some stupid pol edit

Im sure religious folks will tell you the same

>it's the closest comics as a medium have ever gotten to actual art.

ahem.

What a cancer comic

No punchline, no lesson, no moral. Nothing. Just mental masturbation all over the place. Overrated garbage.