As a drunken Canadian, I unapologetically declare Patat Oorlog the victor in the drunk food war...

As a drunken Canadian, I unapologetically declare Patat Oorlog the victor in the drunk food war. How could a "Damned mess" compare with "War fries?

Sorry, I ate the peanut/satay first.

qu'est-ce que c'est? c'est similare a la poutine?

Je ne comprende pas le francais, parle vous anglais?

Sinon, je dirais que ca ne ressemble pas du tout a la poutine. J'imagine que la sauce est plus proche de la "sauce burger"

Nowhere really near, my froggy friend.

My French is rusty/nonexistent, so I'll type it in English as well and try to drunkenly translate.

It's fries with spiced mayo, a satay-based peanut sauce, and diced raw onion.

C'est des frites avec mayonnaise, de la sauce satay, et des oignons en des.

Cet homme est precis dans son explication, la sauce serait semblable a la mayonnaise avec des epices comme le paprika. Comme je l'ai dit dans mon propre post, c'est ce que les Americans appellent souvent "sauce burger" ou "burger relish"

no 'vark sauce. Sad!

The mayo's got pepper, mustard, and cayenne, nothing too far outside of what I might toss into a home-made mayo.

Most things don't have Aardvark sauce, and as curious as I am to try it, Patat Oorlog wouldn't be my first victim.

Unironically neck yourself, cretin.

Toutes mes excuses, il y a longtemps que je n'ai pas trouve de recette. Il me semble que ma memoire des ingredients impliques manquait quelque peu. Seriez-vous pret a publier la recette que vous avez utilisee? J'aimerais l'essayer moi-meme

Tu es le fils d'un chameau et je prie pour que tes couilles se fanent et tombent

Start talking like a human and humans might start taking you seriously.

I don't believe you speak French as a first/native language, so you're stuck with an English recipe.

fries:
Potatoes, cut as desired, fried at 190C/375F in oil that will support such temperatures - 4-5 mins blanch, 2-5 mins (up to a few hours) rest, and another 4-5 mins cook time. Drain and season. And by all means, if you have a method for fries that's better, do it up.

Mayo - mine was storebought with some seasoning, but if I were making it from scratch - 1-2 egg yolks, juice of half a lemon, pulse with blender, add a splash of oil, blend, trickle oil in until desired consistency, season (with mustard powder, cayenne, salt and pepper), let sit at least 30 mins.

Satay - in mayo blender (I started with a clean blender, but it's all going to the same place, why clean it out?), add 1 cup peanuts, juice of the rest of the lemon (because it's there), juice of 1 large lime wedge, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tbsp peanut or sesame oil, 1 tbsp soya sauce, 1 small chili pepper, 1 solid dash of worcestershire (or a single de-seeded tamarind pod, and a small drizzle of fish sauce)

- make your fries, top one side with mayo, one with satay, and the whole thing with diced onion.

Nice slop o shit butt nigger

Nice choice of words. No work/school tomorrow?

>t.reddit

Kill yourself, leaf

A resounding no.

I'm going to clean up my wife's mess, and come up with a breakfast menu for our "work from home day" tomorrow, you guys keep... I dunno, what do 16 year olds do these days? Is teenage angst still a thing, or have you transcended to pure apathy?

>clean up my wife's mess
You mean you're going to clean your Bulls cum out of your fertile wife?
Predictable leaf.

The mess is from your wife getting bred by her bull, right?

High five yourself, and then give your father a kick in the balls for me. One failed attempt at contraception is two too many in your case.

My father already did his job. Now your bull is doing yours. LOL!

>Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again - the post