What’s some essential fascist literature?

What’s some essential fascist literature?

Other urls found in this thread:

fatuma.net/text/Celine-TriflesForAMassacre.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Haushofer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

starship troopers and mein kampf

Also Turner Diaries. I'm seeing a trend here's. Alt righters produce god awful literature.

This but unironically.

Fascist literature is far more inclined on traditionalism and the value of "roots" for man than creation and entering any kind of episteme for your own generation(s), and even if you do, Spengler is lurking to bite your foot and drag you down.

But anyway, here's the essential.
The Doctrine of Fascism by Gentile,
Decline of the West (both volumes) by Spengler,
Metaphysics of war, Men among Ruins, Ride the Tiger, Fascism viewed from the Right by E(((v)))ola

If you're into Traditionalism then I suggest Rene Guenon rather than the edgy larper mentioned above. And go balls deep into esotericism.

Hard Mode: Try reading Nick Land (Fanged Noumena and Thirst for Annihilation) without shooting yourself in the head.

Bonus: Evol Psych is big in the Fascist circles I'm in, so grab a few introductory tier books on the subject.

>Alt righters produce god awful literature.
Overtly political literature of any sort is shit. The reason there's no good fascist literature has nothing to do with fascism in particular except that it's an ideology and when ideology takes precedence over good writing you end up with a turd every time.

>fasciest circles im in
>calls someone a larper

Anything by anyone in the 19th century. They all realized the existence of subhuman races and accepted it as a fact of existence. This may be subtle and not overly visible in their writing, but any writer from the 19th century (and earlier for that matter) probably thought niggers were stupid as fuck

>enslave people
>don't let them read or write
>surprise, they cant read or write, must be subhuman

>spend thousands of years building and perfecting western society
>evolve technology and agriculture to become almost mundane
>write philosophy and commentary on human existence
>explore africa, the oldest source of human civilization
>meet africans who have had statistically the longest time to develop
"ooga booga"

>develop technology
>doom all biological existence

fuck. I'm black but I chuckled. Am I going to hell?

Plato's dialogues, The Republic
The Bible
The Pali Canon
The Imitation of Christ

And that fascism is a shit ideology anyhow

I lurk.

What would be the entry level Evola book?

Pagan Imperialism, and Metaphysics of War.

Easy to read and short respectively.

thanks

I get the Republic, but the Bible?
Jesus was basically a radical leftist.

Gobineau's Essay on the Inequality of the Human Races
Yockey's Imperium

Outdated Trash.

Not fascist but try Philosophy of Right by Hegel.

Celine's Bagatelles for a Massacre, m8:

fatuma.net/text/Celine-TriflesForAMassacre.pdf

There's nothing left wing about preaching sexual morality, and worshiping God. Basically all left wingers are going to Hell, while select right wingers are going to Heaven.

The Cantos of Ezra Pound.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Haushofer

Wagner
John Milius films

And from then on
>give them the same treatment as the israelites got from the Babylonians, the germanics from Rome, the Greeks and Balkan from the Turkish, etc. In hope that it will inspire them to progress
>doesn't work
>feel bad and release them, spending millions and millions of dollars on schooling them, hoping to recreate the Soviet success with transforming peasants to literates
>they start shooting each other and break up the traditional familiy structure, poverty and crime rates are soaring
>start giving them welfare, they steal your stuff anyways
>should have left them to die of malaria

>Trips point to Semite demonolatry.
>OP asks for Fascist lit.
>Gimpanon responds with "not fascist but..."
>Disregard entirely.

Spend a day on worldstarhiphop and on feminist tumblr and you'll see the necessity of fascism.

Why is Thirst for Annihilation essential fascist literature ?

I want them to have perspective.

No, you’re going back to plebbit.

I want all commies and fascists to fucking drop dead. You're all despicable, destructive, war-mongering, freedom-hating scumbags.

Perspective on what?

Ezra Pound's Cantos count? I know it's more than just fascism, but it is a political set of poems written by a fascist and worth reading anyway.

Ernst von Salomon's Outlaws.

totalitarianism of any brand, including the tyranny of the majority, should be resisted at every multiple point, whilst simultaneously resisting the fetishistic of the illusion of the individual.
blown dandelion ray flowers
in pendulum's embrace

>conveniently missing the crack epidemic and the role CIA played
Not a niggahboo, but come on. Include every fact.

tfw no d'annunzio

This
Also Rilke

For My Legionnaires by Codreanu.
Doctrine of Fascism by Mussolini

>implying this isn't plebbit