Things you leave on the plate

On a restaurant or at a dinner with friends doesnt matter. These i have no problem with putting aside on the plate and leaving uneaten for everyone to see. They are disgusting and should not count as edible food.

Just order dino nuggets and mac and cheese next time, you fucking child.

wow, picture yourself being this much of a pleb.

How does it feel to have a literal shit palate and taste? You should embarrased.

autistic picky eaters make me really angry desu

so many times we can't go to an interesting restaurant because one person wants to eat a fucking plain cheeseburger or a hot dog

Then say you don't want them, idiot.

Jesus christ go do a rage check you autists.

you are the autist

One time I got so pissed off at Chicken Express I spit out all my corn on the cob in a pile on the table and spit my chicken everywhere. Give those lazy fast food workers something to do besides burn the chicken.

>outing yourself as a manchild
>being proud of it

Why'd you get mad

Your life is disgusting and should not count as a sustainable existence. Also, fuck your bait. Saged.

AUTISMUSHROOM

If I met you in real life I would urinate directly in your eyeballs while telling you what a bad person you are.

>being such a soyboy you cant handle the texture of a mushroom
there are people starving in this world, why are you such a picky faggot?

I'm with you user. I'll pick celery out of any food I find it in. Fuck the haters, if I don't like it, I'm not eating it.

T A S T E L E T

r8 8/8 m8

I love mushrooms but I suck at cooking them

They soak up all the fat/oil and then stick to the pan

Why are europoors the worst picky eaters?

Are you putting them in first?

I hated these when I was a kid, now I couldn't be more neutral about them
He's not a pleb because he doesn't want to eat bland, soft fungus just because a certain segment of self-righteous morons such as yourself say so, you are. Youre the type that with a couple smug New Yorker articles and a couple cohorts your secretly jealous of saying so, you'd be munching on on cow shit browbeating everyone else just the same as here

Your opinion is shit and I would be embarrassed to be seen at a restaurant with you.

>haha I troled u I'm an epic trol

They are right. You are wrong.

You morons know mushrooms are fungus, right? Do you know what a fungus is? It's a disease that grows from filth, stinks, festers, and if you ever become fungal you try to get rid of it

You may as well be eating somebodies smegma, or tongue scrapings

I could say the same thing about you.

dry saute first then add oil

ITT people who will eat literally anything vs people who actually have a discerning palate

Keep telling yourself that while eating your tendies.

but they're delicious

>Thinks being unwilling to eat certain foods makes him better than other people

>thinks being willing to eat any flavour and texture combination that plops into his mouth gives him discerning superior taste

Cooked carrots, beets (raw or cooked) and sweet potatoes I don't enjoy, but willingly will consume. Cilantro, fresh I find overwhelming, but in moderate usage, it's fine. Brown rice blows. I do not enjoy pickled ginger or sweet pickles. I'm pretty amicable towards basically everything else.

>You morons know water is a solvent, right? Do you know what a solvent is? It's acids and shit like that that melt your flesh or strip paint.

>you should eat things you dont like because it shows others you know about food
>Veeky Forums

But fungi are delicious, it seems to me your palate is fucked.

Literally a man child. Do you get mad when the different foods touch as well, OP?

No way
Mushrooms are about 98% water. If you salt them, all the water will be drawn out and they'll simmer in their own juices. It's great to take them past that stage, get them really small, brown, and meaty.

Not enjoying grilled portabello with blue cheese simply because of the fungus is stupid as fuck.

mushrooms are a sponge for toxic heavy metals, and unless cooked for a reaaaaalllyy long time are probably cancer causing as we dont have the enzymes to break them down (opposed to plant and other delicous normal foods) and cause hydrazine gas to form in your intestines which is big time cancerous.

And yet you get blackout drunk regularly

Love mushrooms.

Won't eat:
>ranch
>pickles
>bell peppers
>salad

They burned his chicken, user.

>bell peppers
Why not?

>salad
Literal child

>salad
well that's just retarded, literally hundreds of salads out there and not one you would like?

I never liked them growing up until I realized all I had been subjected to was canned button mushrooms. Fresh mushrooms are good, but they are not a huge part of my diet.

Op here, you guys stay mad. Im 100 percent serious

I hope it's bait

I see a surprising amount of people single them out when listing something they don't like

Lost

Raw tomatoes

>mushrooms
>bland
Do you not know what bland means or have you just never eaten a mushroom before?

>salad
Are you serious?

Is it taste, texture, combo of the two?

Honestly, cooked mushrooms are some of my favorite food.
Steak with shrooms, stuffed mushrooms, mushroom soup, etc are all top tier in my opinion.
That said, when raw mushrooms pop up in a salad or something, I think that's a bit gross. Not quite enough to not eat it, but I'd certainly prefer they weren't there.
>also
Jesus Christ, people in this thread can't handle differing tastes. I'm sure every one of you has at least something that you dislike but most people seem to love. For me it's clams, oysters, etc. I think it's the only common food that no matter how well it's prepared, I won't eat it. Yes, I've attempted it multiple ways and at various stages of my life, and it used to confuse me that people like them. But different strokes, eh, and this isn't for me.

Well you're 200% retarded.

I live in Oregon and I noticed that every restaurant here puts coleslaw on the side of the main dish. It doesn't even matter the nationality; Irish, American, Japanese, Mexican. They all do it. This state must be obsessed with coleslaw. I hate coleslaw. I like salad, but coleslaw is a little bigger than a garnish but smaller than a side vegetable and it just gets in the way. A lot of times the food comes with coleslaw without it even saying so on the menu. So I leave it on the plate. This state is crazy for coleslaw.

I don't know how any sane person would eat oysters or any related non animal

>water
>acidic
>solvent
>I unironically order tendies no matter where I go, even at the bank when I cash my neetbux check.

>y-y-you're a dumb poopyhead!
I am totally, profoundly affected and hurt by your witty retort. How will I ever recover?

Little of both, I like them cooked almost any way. Just not raw

If you want some nice colour and flavour development, then it's high heat, oil and nothing else in the pan. The rest you can add later. You can even leave them in.

Mushrooms have somewhat unique cell walls that increasingly resist moisture loss the longer you cook them. After a small rise they hardly change texture, unlike vegetables which turn to snot with enough (persistent) heat. Barring extreme cases, mushrooms can be cooked tirelessly without diminishing in quality of texture.
You can add them first or halfway, but for real quality you add them first (or cook them in a separate skillet.

raw mushrooms are fine and delicious, its the cooked ones that taste weird.

> brown rice blows

I feel you user, I can eat it, but I don't like it.

seabugs

By eating vast sums of save a lot brand canned mushroom stems and bits

People who don't like mushrooms are disgusting little children. Mushroons are one of the best foods you can eat. So tasty and so good for you.

>You morons know food has airborne bacteria on it, right? Do you know what a bacteria is? It gives rise to disease and grows filth, stinks, festers, and if you ever become infected you try to get rid of it.

>You may as well be eating somebodies smegma, or tongue scrapings.

Just because you think mushrooms are grody, doesn't mean they're actually unhealthy. A fungal infection has as much relation to eating a mushroom as becoming infected with streptococcus has to eating the streptococcus strain in yoghurt.

Tomatoes. I just cant eat them. Every time I go to my brothers house I have to try his home grown tomatoes. Dont get me wrong, I'm not afraid of gross foods but I need to try his tomatoes outside since I usually vomit after taking a bite of a tomatoes...and I've eaten some pretty weird stuff...

Regardless of the health benefits some people just simply don't like things, can't blame people for having different taste buds. Well you can blame people just makes you seem like an ass

FPBP

Complaining about foods you don't like make you seem like a picky little child.

Wrong. you can 100% blame people for having shit taste and being fucking children about their shit taste.

Any kind of green garnish

Carbohydrate side dishes.

Ive heard that before and i dont get it

other people starving has absolutely nothing to do with what you eat. i despise that idiotic excuse people use to force someone to eat/finish something they dont want to. but yeah that anons a fag for not eating mushrooms

the only things i will leave aside are curly parsley and undercooked onions
everything else i will shovel into my gullet

You have the palate of a child. Mushrooms are good on their own, raw in a salad, with a nice meaty, earthy flavor, and a different texture than the other vegetables. Then you pop them in a sauce or gravy, and they're little flavor-sponges. Steak with a burgundy-mushroom sauce? Fuck yes.

Oh man, nobody tell this guy how cheese, bread, and yogurt are made.

Underage.

>undercooked onions
Oh god, these have been my nightmare in the kitchen lately. I can't seem to fully and evenly caramelize onions correctly unless I mince them really small. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

Maybe is just the picture but that steak looks drier than a desert made of cats assholes.

maybe its your eyes that are dry. it looks fine to me

only a third of this plate will be eaten with the main course. which do you think it is?

Use medium heat, and a little bit of water

the rice
the salad looks sad and someone took a greasy mexican poop on the plate

then order it without mushrooms or not at all.

>Things you leave on the plate
the only true answer here is fries. nobody can make fries that taste good once cold, and restaurants have a knack of giving you way too much. they're the only thing to waste. I only ever order as much of what I like that I can actually eat, and what I can't eat I take home.

I like all foods but I'm not a big fan of anchovies.

Mushrooms are kinda shit by themselves, it's the oils and spices that make them good but man when a mushroom is good it's fucking delicious.

>Like everything but mushrooms
>OMG AUTISTIC PICKY EATER CAN'T WAT EARTHY SHIT KYS KYS

Shut up and eat your tendies, Timmy.

You have to be 18 years or older to post here

Chuck them in the oven

I don't mind the taste per se, but mushrooms actually make me sick. What I can't stand the smell or taste of are olives of any kind.

If someone doesn't like mushrooms, you can be DAMNED SURE they don't like a whole fuckload more of good foods.

Olives of any kind, huh? Have you tried all kinds of olives to be able to claim that? No, you haven't. You are annoyingly dramatic.

I'm ok with eating raw mushrooms but they taste like shit when they're cooked.