Recommend me some good boipucci-core literature besides Mann

Recommend me some good boipucci-core literature besides Mann.

Fags should read the Bible, specially Romans 1.

>For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

>And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness.

Genet. Gide, Rambo

This.
I need a good prosist talking about the beauty of boys besides Mann.

isherwood?

Oh, that's perfect user. I'm checking it out.
Thank you.

can u plz go back to /lgbt/ or grindr or whever u guys get pozzed

Mother, fuckerin, confessions of the Mask. Mashima dated a full on drag queen for a while. Its a pretty good read.

Also, the works of Arthur Rimbaud are like, some of the best queer Veeky Forums to ever be made by an angsty teenage queer, the kid was incredibly talented.

As a fag, I agree
>Ezekiel 23:20
>There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
Fuck your empty scripture, fuck your false god.

What's it like being attracted to boys? I like younger girls and can sort of see an aesthetic overlap but it still seem's odd

Define "boys", very ambiguous term.
Pedophilia aint my thing user, but a solid 18 year old freshman, Id rail.

Post pubescent of course

Oh, jesus, okay, cool.
I dunno? Like, I just view boys in about the same light I view girls? When I find a cute one, I want to kiss and do other stuff to them?
It's weird, but the feeling (the sexual one at least) is no different. I guess its just a matter of being able to get it up for a guy instead of a girl.
Thanks for asking a question without being a dick user.

I'm not a faggot, I just read a lot of degenerate shit. Lots of faggots are really god tier writers.

There's a different aesthetic so some writers choose to disguise it not just for legal and social reasons. Proust changed his ... whatever Albert was to him ... to Albertine in Au recherche, and as a female character it works better because as a male character that is more immediately horrific. As a female character, it's less likely to raise all those flags before it should. Writing it as a potentially lesbian story rather than a potentially homobro story changes the tone too and Marcel's feelings about that get flipped from being a warning against deviancy to jelly homo if you read her as Albert.

satyricon

>Fuck your empty scripture, fuck your false god.

The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness comprehends it not.... All those who hate me, love death.

isherwood is terrible, purple prose. also a pseudo-hinduist, he imagined the Eastern religions weren't disgusted by homos and anti-gay for some reason.

I worship and acknowledge the power of God. But your nailed jew, and the ramblings of 12 blind followers mean nothing.
You cannot comprehend Gods will my friend. No man can. Don't make the mistake of hubris, assuming His plan based off one hundred contradictory scriptures.

Also, there's a long tradition of homosexual in the Eastern realm. Greater than you could ever hope to erase.

>isherwood is terrible, purple prose. also a pseudo-hinduist, he imagined the Eastern religions weren't disgusted by homos and anti-gay for some reason.
have you read mann or OP?

can't believe my cuckold literature thread got banned but this degeneracy continues unabated.

bro, that's everything since chaucer and a lot of things before if you don't want to stick to modern english. go read the miller's tale. if you search for it with that spelling, you'll probably get a contemporary english version.

>I worship "God"
>can't comprehend Gods will
so you don't know what you claim to worship.

If you're actively gay you worship your own will, and you set your lifestyle up as an idol and call it God.

>nailed jew and 12 blind apostles
even if you disbelieve in him if you can't recognize the sublime truth of his teachings you are less than blind and your soul is sick.

>Also, there's a long tradition of homosexual in the Eastern realm
there are aberrations and diseases in every "realm"

oscar wilde

Tell me Gods will user. I'll repent for my sinful ways right now if you can show it to me.

Then I suppose I'm both blind and sick. He was a man user. Nothing more.

>hhhhhhh the Easterners hated the fags! They didn't encourage that!
>hhhhhhhhh well even if there is a long established Eastern-tradition of homosexuality it's still bad!

You're pathetic.

It's depressing if you're a social autist.

>Tell me Gods will user. I'll repent for my sinful ways right now if you can show it to me.

You know some of it already, everyone does via their conscience and intution. But for some it's covered under a layer of ice, or they are in denial and suppress it. God's law is a natural law, acting in accordance with the telos of nature, with what is good, just, beautiful and true.

“You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.” Luke 10:27

"For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome." 1 John 5:3

Do you know the commandments?