What do you think of Arby's? Personally, I like to get food from there

What do you think of Arby's? Personally, I like to get food from there.

I like Arby's.
They have the meats, after all.
Don't care about all their "Oh try this new thing!" stuff, just want a slab of sliced beef on a bun, and some curly fries.

I like their curly fries and horsey fries but hate everything else.

These subs are good, tastes like real sub not Subway sub

>tastes like real sub
That means they aren't real subs, just "taste like" they are

The beef is okay for a burger

I eat it every now and then when I get a craving for it. The beef and cheddar really hits the spot sometimes, especially with that sauce. I also like the fries.

their social media marketing is cringe but it’s decent fast food

Way too goddamn expensive for a bit of sliced roast beef and curly fries. Tastes great though.

Much like Burger King, Arby's is best experienced while utilizing the coupons they always send out

their coupons lick dick unless you want two of the same sandwich for some reason

Meh, they work for me, sometimes I get different choices

About 40% too expensive.

The only reason I go to arbys is for the au ju. I get the sub from subway. Arbys bread is tough while subways bread is soft.

I still like arbys. the quality has gone down in the last 20 years as it expanded and the board voted to cut costs. its pretty cheap now.

HOWEVER

the arbys super roast beef is still GOAT

>lettuce
>tomato
>french dressing
>roast beef

ass/10

I really enjoy Arby's. They make pretty tasty grub but the portion sizes seem fucky to me, not enough meat per individual sandwich in my opinion.

used to be a lot better. thats how the company grew, back in the day. their roast beef sandwiches used to pile out of the bread and you had to take like 5 bites around the bread to get rid of the excess roast beef.

those days are long fucking gone.

I like the thinness of the meat but the fries are never crispy, ever, unique shape and fine flavor but not for crisping. Their pork belly sandwich was a fucking joke and I threw it away. I only went there to try that because I don't frequent fast food places. Their sauces are too potent and do not compliment the food well. The jamocha shakes taste like water down chocolate milk shake, where the fuck is the 'ja' accentuated? It makes you think there would be coffee flavor but I get no note of java? I pass every time when offered.

The quality doesn't justify the price.

I honestly wouldn't care if it's as greasy and slow service and inconsistent if it was

Arbys buns are the best fast food buns and probably better than any other bun Ive gotten.

I like Arby's. Their jalapeno poppers with bronco berry sauce and mozzarella sticks are two of the best side items you can get at any fast food place. I never mind paying extra for those. Their sandwiches are good too, although ironically I almost never end up getting their roast beef because they always seem to have something new and delicious for me to try.
Locations are harder to find these days though, there used to be two within walking distance from me in the city and they've both shut down in the past 3 years or so

For me, it's the french dip.

7/10 run of the mill fast food place. At least in my experience their staff isn't manned by boorish undesireables at near the rate most places are and for that alone will occasionally get my business.

Curly fries are unmatched

>End up at chick-fi-la after saying I don't want fried food.
Goddamnit!

I've only ever been there to try their meat mountain. It was really good. Not really much of a roast beef sandwich guy though, so there's no real reason for me to go there again.

>no harveys for Canada
shit "info"graphic

Arby's an average fast food place, but they have one thing going for them: they're really fucking good at branding. They're synonymous with being the meat restaurant.
They back it up with pork belly sandwiches, venison sandwiches, nobody else does that in fast food. They're as good at branding as Subway was before Jared starting fucking little kids.

WHEN THE LIGHT HITS THE SAUCE ON THE PLATE

What are: friends/coworkers

Never been. Theres one in my neighborhood but after 30 odd years of not going somewhere, you dont go there.

They are the only way to get a good reuben in my town, so I fucking love them.

curly fries have been the GOAT since forever
the pork belly is absolutely 10/10 for a fast food sandwich