I just read Fight Club. What's the next step in the process?

I just read Fight Club. What's the next step in the process?

what process

I figured out what /b/ was talking about before it was taken over by cancer and now I seriously need something good to read.

Unread it and stard with the greeks

Already read some of those, everything else was tl;dr.
A suggestion would be nice, like I read The Republic and it was okay I guess.

You should follow the rules and stop posting about it

I thought if you read certain books you're on your way to places, like with Heath, I was only wondering what the next book is. Like how weaboos be like "you should watch this anime", well I was looking for the real world equivalent.

what did you find interesting about fight club?

The narrative and also how the narrator's description of things broke expected conventions, like in one verse he's talking about his condo (as an example, can't recite) and on the next one you're reading about ways to make napalm, how it contrasts itself basically.
It was something out of the ordinary.
But don't get me wrong I'm not looking for "something like", I'm looking for "next".

If you don't like conventions you should read Blood Meridian

there is no "next" book, as there is no "read certain books you're on your way to places" type of deal; you just read what interests you and if it benefits you in whatever way then good for you, but getting enjoyment/enlightenment from books is for the most part a personal thing

i don't know what you're looking for when asking for another book to read, so i'll just recommend you read the stranger or faggots by larry kramer

Veeky Forums tends to railroad people into philosophy when given the chance. You might like the dystopia trilogy(1984, Brave New World, Farenheit 451). Fahrenheit 451 is probably the closest to Fight Club in terms of themes.

What if instead of becoming the Joker you were reading to be better at being Zone? (OP pic related)
You know what I'm talking about.

You're retarded.

What, cunt?

start with the greeks

I'm already eight minutes in Fahrenheit 451, if it's a mistake be more specific than "the greeks". I believe in you, user

Wait, hold up, why do I need to start with the greeks if I'm not even gay?

IT'S SO BORING

Which greeks do I start from? Give me a title.

Watching the vastly superior movie.

You met me at a very strange time in my life.

>Like how weaboos be like "you should watch this anime", well I was looking for the real world equivalent.

Have you BEEN outside?

Stop thinking you're special for reading babbie's first anarchism

I admit defeat

I won't tell anybody. I promise.
Let's proceed then, shall we?

Anyway, I'm on Plato.

Start with historical texts
Then read Greek Gods and Heroes by Robert Graves and possibly Greek Myths by Nathaniel Hawthorne
Then read The Illiad then the Odyssey

For philosophy
Metaphysics by Aristotle
Politics by Aristotle
On the Heavens by Aristotle
The Republic by Plato

That's all I can recommend

Or try Percy Jackson, Lit's second favorite children's book series

The next step is starting with the presocratics

What do you mean by "start", huh?

Watch a Clockwork Orange

fight club 2 (comic book sequel)