What is the best type of fish to eat battered and deep fried?

What is the best type of fish to eat battered and deep fried?

I've only ever had battered cod, but wonder if seabass, halibut etc would all taste nice if cooked that way?

Other urls found in this thread:

geniuskitchen.com/recipe/long-john-silvers-fish-batter-42780
youtube.com/watch?v=QYE2kfveYIo
cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/vaxxed-david-collet-stephan-ezekiel-interview-1.3647102
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5454845/Teacher-sex-student-14-released-bond.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any whitefish, and any fish caught in a lake
No idea about the ocean

make sure your batter is seasoned in a complimentary way to your protein and anything can come out delicious.

sounds good, im guessing it wouldn't work too well for oily fish like salmon though? Or am I wrong?

Lucky kid.

Damn she is hot as fuck

Random, what does that have to do with battered fish?

Flounder my man.

small ocean fish

The Japanese batter and deep fry smelt, which is an oily fish. Salmon just seems wrong to me though. Not sure why.

I 2nd this. Perch too

Went to post this after reverse searching the pic, beat me to it.

Alaskan Walleye is the absolute best, with cornmeal breading.

Dry the fillets thoroughly before seasoning and then dipping into buttermilk, then coating completely in cornmeal + flour + seasoning mix. Let them sit on a rack for like 20 minutes. Fry and bask in glory. You're welcome.

He battered her fish.

Don’t do salmon, it tastes good enough on its own. Plus it’s got relatively high fat content, it doesn’t need for fat. I THINK halibut is a fatty fish, I’ve only had it dried and it was good. Any freshwater fish though and probably all ocean whitefish can be good battered. Cod, bass, trout, northern, all fine

Perch, bluegill, or for me, its rainbow trout.

Catfish

OP has been making this thread on every single board hoping for these kind of replies. You lost the game.

Actually, deep-fried salmon is exquisite.

halibut or cod

Who is she? Is she famous?

Can you get Walleye in the UK or is it just a US region fish?

pedo teacher

Really? Dang......she doesn't look like one

everybody likes to fuck little boys, fggt

No they don't u big fucking pedo

Smelt, holy crap I miss those.

Cod is the best, tilapia is very good too. Don't use a beer batter unless you're going to eat it all the same day because leftovers taste like beer if you rebake it.

Use geniuskitchen.com/recipe/long-john-silvers-fish-batter-42780

It's a simple batter that tastes neutral and fries well. Mix it dry, don't necessarily use all of the 3/4 cups of water if it seems runny.

cod and trout

youtube.com/watch?v=QYE2kfveYIo

>Alaskan walleye
It’s not special just for being in Alaska.

Actually any fish from a clean water will lack a muddy flavour, it will be a clean fish from a clean water. So. It might just be really good.

nice

I was going to check the kitchen but I stood up and turned too fast and flung the keyboard off my desk with my erection.

Reversed imaged searched the pic, has there been a demographic change since I left school?

>most people here seem to look at her and think "hot teacher milf" or something
>be 32, only see a dumb immature girl who's about as young as i'd possible ever go, if she weren't gross

It's native to North America.

I've had walleye from a few different states and Canada. Alaskan walleye was the best tasting.

It's always some bored married hot bitch age 26-35. They're living out all the shit they didn't get to do back when they were that age, plus there's the power/control fantasy.

These hos shouldn't get jail time but they also shouldn't be teaching kids. I love how they always make it sound like it's some kind of horrible abuse akin go rape and murder for a 14 year old boy to get his dick ridden. He's probably the coolest kid in school now.

All that matters is the temperature of the water the fish lives in, what it eats, and how clean the water is that it came from. Any fish from the Yukon would taste the same as a fish from Alaska.

she had a chad 6"4 firefighter bf and she still fucked a 14y.o. boy

Then who was the real chad?

Catfish.

lol

Walleye

>Eating mud

>Yukon
Fair enough on that one, the walleye I had from Canada was caught in Ontario.

This

>What is the best type of fish to eat battered and deep fried?
There are many good choices. My favorite is haddock.

any white fish that doesn't have a strong flavor on it's own. Perch, walleye, grouper, etc.

Fried mahi is delicious but it's honestly a bit of a waste since it's high quality on it's own.

Go over to jewtube and watch some DearMeatForDinner. He knows how to cook fish like a true florida redneck.

What about swordfish, would that work?

Wrong texture. Swordfish is very firm and steak like. It's also a waste of some of the best baking/searing fish you can get. Cobia works but it's also a premium product and you are nuts to cook it like that.

I've battered and fried jacks before, it works well for what is generally considered a trash fish. Probably the best thing to do with them if you're gonna eat it is to slice it into strips, batter, and fry.

No one because the 14 yr old cuck turned her in despite getting to tap that ass, plus free weed and free mcdonalds

what are jacks? I might try some battered trout later.

So, he cucked (((chad's))) girl and got rid of her when she got too clingy? Sounds like the GigaChad in this scenario.

This

>fuck your hot teacher til you have your fill
>getting bored of class and her bullshit
>get her sent to prison so you don't really have to do work for the rest of your time in high school because of pity from other teachers
>become 100x more alpha than anyone else in the school, girls are probably soaked for you now
Nope, you're thinking like a beta bitch, clinging on to whatever sex you can get.

>tfw fucked my senior year English teacher when I was in her class
>dated her for over 2 years, almost 3 from 17-20

I really don't think these women need jail time, they just don't need to be teaching.

mediocre to trash fish we get here in florida. A lot of people throw them back. There's a whole range of them species wise, the amberjacks tend to have worms past 8 lbs but the the yellow jacks and smaller AJs are good eating. It's like the consolation prize if you have a shitty fishing trip and don't catch anything better. The meat is a bit stronger than most fish but it's great fresh and fried.

It happens all the time. I think these cases only come up when the parents get pissed over religion or whatever or think they can make a buck off of it suing the school district.

>think they can make a buck off of it suing the school district.
Unironically, most often, at least in the south the teacher's an ugly fug white bitch who's getting hosed by teenage Jamal and he's too stupid to keep his mouth shut and dick wet and his family goes after the fuckbucks.

she fucked a middle school student of hers.

As long as it is fresh and wild caught it's gonna be tastey. Pic related was rockfish from the Pacific coast

Haddock is probably the best for deep fried/fish and chips

Don't eat Pacific caught fish, they're contaminated with cesium-137 from leaking reactors at Fukushima. Enjoy your cancer.

You fucking left coast weirdos kill more people than cesium x 1000. I have a cousin that's making their 8 year old go vegan.

I fucking hate you people with a murderous rage. Childish pseudo scientific idiots.

This is what I want for you fucking cunts.

JAIL. cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/vaxxed-david-collet-stephan-ezekiel-interview-1.3647102

If you're a fucking retard, keep it to yourself. Don't pretend to know science.

Asking the real questions.

Lol, you probably think dilution is the solution to pollution. Unironically neck yourself before your spread your gayness.

Not necessarily the best but I like it.

Halibut is actually a classic fish used for fish and chips. It's really good with some tartar sauce.

You could do salmon, I personally wouldn't suggest it because it's good enough on its own.

Fried Salmon patties are very popular in the United States.

I feel so fucking bad for her husband lol

He changed his facebook status to "single" but you know the poor fucker is still technically married and has all the guys at the fire department he works at gossip about his baby dick behind his back.

>Hey there's Brandon his wife cheated on him with a 14 year old!
>Holeeee shiiiiet bobby
>He must have a real baby dick!

fb brandon.ferri.1

This, I was just about to post the same thing. Your wife cheated on you with a fucking greasy 14 year old, the ultimate humiliation.

Kek

why would you ever marry a girl with shaved/painted on eyebrows? you just know you are gonna have problems. She's got full supervillan memethot shoe polish looking eyebrows. That's a guarantee you are going to have problems.

She has a decent body but a fucking 0/10 skanky resting bitch face

she's got the IQ of the fish she's holding. This is the state of teaching in the USA right now. Black spraypaint eyebrow roasties are educating your children while fucking the alpha classmates.

Can't imagine that would be a decent option

is this true?

fried - flounder, bass, speckled trout, crappie

blackened - redfish

grilled or baked - bass, flounder, trout

Halibut

>I really don't think these women need jail time
Fuck that. If the sexes were reversed people would be calling for the male teacher's chemical castration. Let her rot in jail for a few years, she's still getting off relatively easy.

Its almost like men and women aren't equivalents in any way.

Really........uh......makes you think.

Post the fucking fish and not this slag.

Pretty sure halibut is the stuff they use for fish & chips here locally

>if the sexes were reversed
The sexes are reversed. Male consequences need to be different from females. They are not the same.

I bet you get upset at children because they get to take naps in the middle of the day. You are a man. Accept it, my mentally ill friend.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5454845/Teacher-sex-student-14-released-bond.html

I used to say stupid shit like that, but then Mary Kay Letourneau fucking Vili Fuulau happened. Poor kid was 11 years old, and the psycho bitch teacher utterly destroyed his life. She stalked and groomed him, got pregnant by him, sued for child support, pressured him into marrying her after she got out of prison, and has kept him tightly controlled for a couple of decades now. He never got to have any freedom as a teen or twenty-something, and now he's stuck with a psycho hag twenty or thirty years older than he is.

This.

how did this thread turn from fish to diddlers and why do i have to drive all the fucking way to chinatown to get some decent fried smelt

>Its almost like men and women aren't equivalents in any way.
Before the law they should be.

>before the law they should be
Nope. A 3 year old shouldn't face the same laws as a man and neither should a woman. Post food.

girl in OP pic is from the article in this post:

Heston used turbot for his perfect fish and chips.

>A 3 year old shouldn't face the same laws as a man and neither should a woman
Good job telling everybody that a woman is at the same stage of mental development and is as responsible as a 3 year old.
Retard.

This thread was never about fish; it was just a stealth /pol/ shitposting thread from the beginning.

most of the thread has been bout fish you idiot

/pol/ isnt behind everything you paranoid twat

>he can't recognize a /pol/ thread from a mile away

You're the problem.

>blames /pol/ for everything

You're the problem, there's nothing wrong with this thread

Found the /pol/tard

flathead

FOOOND DA BOL DARD