I can't stop eating mac and cheese. It is simply a divine food - absolutely perfect for any time of the day or mood...

I can't stop eating mac and cheese. It is simply a divine food - absolutely perfect for any time of the day or mood. Grew up with the blue box and now prefer it with very high quality cheddar cheeses. Cannot think of a better food.

Other urls found in this thread:

seriouseats.com/recipes/2015/10/the-food-labs-ultra-gooey-stovetop-mac-cheese.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks for sharing, Bradley

disgusting
kys

Great thread OP. Homemade mac n cheese, especially if you bake it like a casserole with extra cheese on top, is absolutely delicious
confirmed for never having eaten homemade mac n cheese. I genuinely feel sorry for you.

Good taste OP

Try Martha Stewart's Perfect Macaroni and Cheese. It has Gruyere, Parm/Peco and Sharp White Cheddar.

mac and cheese is universally mediocre. severely diminishing returns after the $3 box mark

I was thinking of doing Chef John's Lobster Mac and Cheese today.

>I genuinely feel sorry for you.
Somehow I doubt it

For me it's coney dogs, I feel like it's simply the best food to put in my mouth and eat. I love it all

If you make real mac and cheese sure. But Kraft fucking dinner or any of your retarded boxes are carbohydrate garbage used to keep you useless asshole alive, if not fulfilled.

>eating boxed macaroni
I don't understand this. Macaroni is incredibly cheap and easy to make. You can buy 20lbs of macaroni noodles for $10, 2lb block of cheddar for $5, and assuming you already have flour, butter, and milk you can make bomb ass mac n cheese for months. If you dropped $15 on boxed macaroni it would feed you for 2 weeks max and wouldn't taste nearly as good.

>ass mac n cheese
what is this

Your breakfast, lunch and dinner, soyboy

it has different noodles and the powdered cheese has a unique flavor .

homemade/"real" mac and cheese is a trap. unless you spend a significant amount on the cheese it's just going to be noodles in bland cheese goo. the only thing it has going for it is the crusty cheese that bakes on the side of the pan

Maybe that's true if you can't cook. Bechamel sauce with sharp cheddar and goat cheese will make the most flavorful mac n cheese. Boxed mac n cheese is trash.

I think you have depression

I agree. Never had a bechamel based mac and cheese come out good.

Best recipe as far as ease/cost is the seriouseats one

seriouseats.com/recipes/2015/10/the-food-labs-ultra-gooey-stovetop-mac-cheese.html

make a mornay sauce and bake that shit.

>dis nigga doesn't exclusively eat Annie's organic grass fed shells and white cheddar

You're a pleb