I got only four apples left, that's basically all the food I have until monday

I got only four apples left, that's basically all the food I have until monday.

What can I cook with them?

Apple juice

If you have anything to cook them with then you have more food than just 4 apples, dum dum.

I have some spare ingredients that i cznt eat alone as if they were food.

Cinammon, baking soda, flour, half a bottle of wrchestersire sauce, etc

Any rice? Or flour? You could make an apple pudding. Boil some rice blend it boil apples (wash them and take seeds out beforehand) add two of them together add some sugar and cinnamon and you've got nice pudding. The option with flour is easy too just pre mix some with cold water and bit of sugar and than add that to boiled apples and blend everything together. Bring to boil. It should be done.

So look up how to make a basic quick bread and you wont starve to death.

Apple cake
Apple tart
Apple pie
Apple turnover
Apple pie bites on a stick
Apple sauce
Baked apples (hollow the inside, line with cinnamon, bake, fill with ice cream)
Apple bread
Apple chutney
Some apple and pork recipe
Caramel apples

>Thats all I have till monday
Apple 1 - Today
Apple 2 - Tommorow
Apple 3 - The next day
Apple 4- Monday

You're fine OP.

>op literally starving to death
>tell him to go out and buy ice cream to make his apples palatable

You could make apple fritters. Chop up the apples, cook them in a pan with sugar, cinnamon, a pinch of salt, and water until they form a thick, chunky, caramelized paste. Leave the skin on since you need the fiber and it’ll yield more that way. Set the cooked apples aside. Combine your flour with about 1 teaspoon baking powder per cup you use, or skip the baking powder if your flour is self-rising. Cut in about a half stick of cold butter per cup of flour if you have it, then add water until it forms a sticky dough. Take some in your hand, form it into a sheet, drop some of the cooked apples inside, and seal it up with more dough. Heat a pan and fill it wih about half an inch of vegetable oil, then shallow fry those babies until golden brown. Flip them once or twice to get both sides. I mostly just made that recipe up based on something I had as a kid at a Civil War re-enactment thing, it was made from hardtack soaked in water until soft and doughy again, with the cooked apples inside. So the measurements might not be accurate, you’re gonna have to eyeball it.

You could also use your flour and some salt to make hardtack. Not pleasant but it’ll keep forever and provides enough calories to keep you going.

underrated

>I don't literally have just apples, I have other things as well

ask a friend for food when worse comes to worse

Fucking kek

make hard tack

if he had icecream he wouldnt be fucking starving would he?

you cook apples with them, of course. what, are you a moron?

I feel bad for you OP but I wouldn't cook in your situation. Fast as long as possible, eat an apple (including the "core", drink as much water as possible, repeat. Sprinkle some of cinnamon powder if you want.

Look up water + flour tortillas, literally all you need is water, flour and oil.

Best of luck

I like all these idiots giving him recipes for apple fritters and apple pies and shit. Like the fact that an adult human being only has four pieces of fruit that look like they've been pulled from the trash is completely lost on them.

>starving
He has apples

>t. normie

make an apple tea cake with two of the apples
if you have cereal or something you can eat the other two with breakfast or whatever

Eat two apples a day and fast, only 2 days

You could just make hard tack or apple bread.

>only 2 days
this
its barely even a fast especially if he makes a cake or something

I expect your apology please

Dude. I was short on food multiple times in my life now. Nothing new for me. I've learned to use all my resources to full extent. He explained his problem and asked for help. People responded. What else do you want?

>nobody took my bait they just answered the question it's so frustrating

>flour
Bake some bread fgt, and make an apple pie out of the apples

insert them anally to maximize nutrient absorption

Use one apple to tempt a boar into your garden. Hit it on the head with a shovel while it's distracted eating the apple. Butcher and roast, make apple sauce with the other 3 apple.

you can just eat all the apples today and fast until then. i have not eaten in 2 weeks.
just eat 2g of salt per liter of water so you dont get dizzy

Dice the apples and fry them in a pan with the worchestershire sauce. Here in England we call this an "Honest Todd"