My friend keeps making me pies...sounds great, right? Problem is I don't like to eat them...

My friend keeps making me pies...sounds great, right? Problem is I don't like to eat them, I keep throwing them away or giving them to others but I think she's onto me and keeps making me more and more pies trying to catch me slipping up, but I can't bare to tell her the truth

What should I do? Honestly the situation is getting ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lL1aU0TtBkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ask her for HER pie if you know what I'm sayin

youtu.be/lL1aU0TtBkc

kek

the next time she gives you a pie eat the entire thing in front of her so she will think you really like them. Or you could just tell her stop giving you pies.

Tell her you would much rather give her a fresh creampie

Request something savoury, say you've more than filled up on sweets.

This is a bad sitcom plot

Seconded.

Tell her you're gonna get diabetes if she keeps giving you pies

Ask her politely to lay off the pies.
"Could you please not give me so many pies? I like the pies you've been making for me, but I'm eating way too much pie. I've been gaining weight, it's not good for me."

She's trying to trade the P for the D.

Have you stopped to think it's possible she's trying to fatten you up?

kek

say this

> you keep making me pies...sounds great, right? Problem is I don't like to eat them, I keep throwing them away or giving them to others but I think you're onto me and you keep making me more and more pies trying to catch me slipping up, and now I'm telling you the truth. Honestly the situation is getting ridiculous

Say "thanks for all these pies, my aunt's dog really enjoys them." She'll probably get the hint without forcing any confrontation.

No I don't know what you are saying, could you please elaborate?

Seconded.

Who the fuck doesn't like pie? Jesus what is wrong with you OP?

What kind of pies?

Bottom left looks really yummy.

>tfw no qt. to make pies for you

Just say you're going on a diet.

Why live?

Wow have you never had an adult interaction in your life?

"Hey xxxxx, I just want to say thank you so much for thinking of me and giving me these pies. I really do appreciate them and have enjoyed them immensely. However, Im going on a diet(or im trying to cut down on sweets, or even i just dont want to eat anymore pie), so im going to cut back on the pie for a while"

Your like a fucking Seinfeld character.
Just say you dont care for pies. Honesty goes a long way.

Nice thread.