Post your local shitty...

Post your local shitty, ghetto ass grocer that you have no choice but to shop at because you live in a mexican infested area and they cater to their EBT lifestyles and worship of a dead hooker.

I don't live in commiefornia though (Thank God).

>tfw live in california and have multiple high end grocery stores withing 10 minutes with virtually no minorities or ghetto elements to be seen

Feels nice to live in 1st world USA.

>tfw went to dean and deluca today to pick up a few things for the weekend

It's a good feel

I wish I could pin this on the Caliscum, but they apparently have healthy competition.

Why do people leave carts of food in the front of the supermarket? by the cashiers? are they ever coming back for them?

Their EBT balance was $0 so they need to leave to go get their brothers/sisters/dads/moms/grandmas/cousins EBT card to pay.

What’s wrong with HEB?

this. HEB is the truth

It's a piece of shit, shitty management, dumb customers, supports Shittyburger, muh Salinas bags, and they employ morons who can't identify fruit and veg. Other than that, they are mediocre.

>not wanting a Selena bag

Fuck you, Yolanda, get back to your appeal.

Late at night when all the world is sleeping, I stay up and think of you

The denial is strong with this one

There's nothing wrong with Mexican grocers, you fag. And most Mexicans don't use EBT

Your state has the statistically lowest standard of living in the US, either you are rich jew, a programmer or lying (either to us or yourself)

I'm pretty sure Mississippi and Alabama would hold that title

'sippi, and 'bama are paradise on earth. We'd never let you in.

Mississippi only has niggers, and Alabama only has stupid people that are good at football. California is only slightly worse.

>he mixes with the niggers

>There's nothing wrong with Mexican grocers, you fag. And most Mexicans don't use EBT

I don't know that feel because I live in the Midwest.

chances are good that they are reshops waiting for an employee to run back to the shelves.

The real question is why these people ditch carts in the middle of the store. It'd make more sense if it was at the front of the store, but to just be shopping and all of a sudden decide "fuck it" and leave your cart of bullshit behind? Why?

According to google is the nearest convenience store to me

Looks like a shithole

dats right pardner! em niggers dont get our white paradise!