Yea, I read like 6 books last month!

>yea, I read like 6 books last month!
>I can't remember absolutely nothing from them tho
>Speedreading xd

Can you shitkids go back to vidya and anime and stop being cancer at literature? Thank you

How many books do you finish a month Veeky Forums
I can read 2-3 on a usual month.

I read a book every 2 months or so. I'm slow as shit.

Depends on the quality of the book.

Regular fiction garbage, around 6 days, even if it has 900 pages.

Stuff more dense, lets say, To The Lighthouse for instance, it can take a whole week, because you really need to absorb each page and understand the meaning of every analogy and etc. Even if its just like less than 300 pages.

So from as little as 6 days to as much as a full week? Pretty big difference there

> implying the Lord's day of rest is the same as the rest of the week

kek

2-8. Obviously depends on the quality and length. If it's 800 pages it will take me around 10 days, even if I love it and power through. If it isn't special, it's doing to take 2 weeks plus. Sometimes I'll read a bunch of great 300 page books in a row and do 75 to 100 pages a day.

I've averaged a little over one a month this year. I like to take my time with a book

>1 week for a 900 pages book vs 1 week for a 190 pages book
>There is no difference in the speed of reading

What's the point of speed-reading? Why do people do it?

Young cucks who want easy feel-good-points, the feeling of achievement and some sense of skill by ''reading fast''

Sorry, I'd rather gulp beer than sip wine like some fruitcake.

You should re-read all your favorites.

Speak for yourself. I remember the books I have read. It really depends but on average I will read from 3-4 month.
I've finished 37 books so far this year, and 16 comics.

Why didn't nobody point out how stupid she looks? whats with the down syndrome expression in her face?

I think they were distracted by her 10/10 body.

>sharp_knees_would_not_bang.png

>Those hips
I need to breed her right now

I don't speed read but I remember very little from anything I read. I am the same eith other media like video games, movies and tv shows.

On top of this I forget peoples names constsntly and always repeat myself because I forget if I've already told someone something.

Am I broken? I hate living like this because it means I can't discuss the media I enjoy and when I can't name the characters from a TV show I have spent tens of hours watching I feel like a fraud.

Assuming it works, it'd be handy for studying stuff.

I'm the same man. I think I have always been this way and I don't think it has ever gotten better. But what can you do? You either give up and bury yourself in self pity or you do what interests you inspite of your unfair faults. Who cares if you're not the best most hardcore reader that everyone admires. That is a really shallow reason to read anyway. Just do it because you love real art and books can convey a message like no other medium.

I feel this way about my episodic memory and even stuff I learned a year ago. Part of it might be that I don't tend to repeat things or events in my mind that often.

Some stuff I tend to remember well, but I'm unsure as to why exactly other than pure repetition and retreading.

>tfw I'm not actually a brainlet like those guys

t-thanks y-you too