I ordered 6 sandwiches and this stupid cunt was mad that I made her do her job. kek

I ordered 6 sandwiches and this stupid cunt was mad that I made her do her job. kek

What a qt3.14. Stop being mean to women, incel.

I was ordering food for my wife and our friends, you tasteless permavirgin.

toast that roastie some more and order another set of 6

Yeah that RBF is real cute.

order toasted roast beefs

Complain to her manager.

You just know she only works at that demeaning minimum wage hell-hole is to get money to finance her fentanyl habit which is the only thing that distracts her from her meaningless existence in middle-America

>I ordered 6 sandwiches
you're a fat guy

You have neither a wife or friends. Neck yourself.

>invents some people out of nowhere
>nothing personel son

Which trailer park was this Subway in?

Kek @ the butthurt roasties already coming out of the woodworks to defend one of their own

Timestamped shoe on head pics of wife’s cunt and arsehole or your’re lying, looser.

Congratulations?

Regardless, you're pathetic for seeking validation from complete strangers online.

Enjoy your sandwiches.

It's in the Dallas/Fort Worth area
I called and she pretended that nobody else was working so I called back a hour later and got one of her coworkers to give me the owners number and I made a direct complaint to him. He said he's been having attitude problems with her for weeks lol

>people genuinely upset at op for ordering sandwiches

*tips* m'lady

I hope she's still on probation so she can't collect unemployment.
Such is the life of a wagecuck/toastie roastie

she's gonna cum onto your burgers

Her hairline is a disaster.

>buys food at Subway
>thinks he’s better than people who work at Subway

Not OP but subhumans who """""work""""" at Subway are the lowest scum on earth.

(~~Sandwich Artist~~)

6 sandwiches?

I have no respect for any girl that works at Subway.
I've pumped and dumped so many of them and they almost always turn out to be single moms.

For example this dumb slut put out on the first date and then she thought I actually wanted a serious relationship with her.

Lack of collarbones is a sign theyre chubby

Anyone who works fast food or retail. If you're in your twenties and still working a trash job you're not someone I want to associate with.

>That snaggletooth
Huh I guess some do look like fangs, for once anime didn't lie to me

post more
also ask her about the spyro picture

>her
>cute
“””no”””

Literally why else would someone order 6 subway sandwiches

Do autistics really perceive her making an "angry" face when really that's just a blank face most people in fast food have while they're concentrating on doing their jobs? Or making six sandwiches for the fatties who harass them by sticking a phone in their face?

Autism is so terrible, creates situations that aren't even happening.

Enjoy her spit in your food

>146kb
Massive poorfag detected

>I was ordering food for my wife and our friends
feeding your team of bulls so they can go all night with her?

>taking your wife and friends to Subway

I bet she's paying, faggot

Haha, very funny asshole. I guaranfuckingtee you I get laid more then you do and part of being in a loving marriage is acquiescing to your wife's demands. Again, not that you would know anything about that you permavirgin AUTIST

Maybe they're just astounded at the unbelievably boorish behaviour of running around taking photos of people without their consent?

I just jerked off while imagining fucking her behind the counter. There's something about that face which makes me want to see her orgasm.

THAT ROAST IS TOAST

That roastie got a hairline like a fuckin 14th century vampire hunting high wood elf.

Somebody got up on the wrong side of his mothers womb when he was born

Cute. She's even got her name on a necklace to make it easier to flirt with her. Love a girl like that.

>part of being in a loving marriage is acquiescing to your wife's demands

Is this you, OP?

thats a typical white female in the year 2018. better get your shit together and marry her.

Show wife's benis she pegs you with ;)

does't this constitute a "personal attack"?

Public space isn't safe space you dumb cunt.

There is nothing wrong with her hairline you fat neckbeard virgin loser morons. That is what a normal womans hairline looks like but you wouldnt know that because yourve never been with a real woman and you never will.
This entire thread is fucking disgusting and it makes my blood boil seeing you opeices of shit saying these disgusting and hateful things.
What if that was your mother or your sister? Would you still call her a slut? Having sex on the first date doesnt even make a woman a "slut" you stupid fucking incel.

t. Hamplanet sandwich artist

just some friendly advice, you'd get a lot more (you)s if you delivered that bait with some degree of subtlety

Roastie in a hormonal moon sync rage detected.

Not her, but she's right about the girl in the OP's pic hairline being normal. I'm 19 and her hairline is similar to mine

Dude likes his subway. Can't say I blame him.

Hey bud, she's not gonna fuck you because you anonymously defended her on the internet. Mmkay sweetie?

Incel neckbeard detected

Her hairline is worse than most men. That would be considered receding. It's probably her natural line and isn't actually receding but she has unfortunate genetics.

same fag.

same fag
kys both of you

Big deal, she likes sex and when shes single and wants it she goes and gets it. Whats wrong with that? much better than wishy washy masochists who want but act like their buddhists or something and suppress themselves because of “morals”

Sex is for procreation, the propagation of the species, the greater good. This idea that somehow it’s all about you, and your wants, and your desire, is at the heart of what is destroying western civilization both spiritually and literally.

lmao virgin

What an absolute disaster of a thread

Yeah, those people and their self control. A bunch of fucking losers who refuse to get on the consumerist treadmill.

>Big deal, she likes sex and when shes single and wants it she goes and gets it. Whats wrong with that? much better than wishy washy masochists who want but act like their buddhists or something and suppress themselves because of “morals”

Angry incels, the thread

ITT: mad roasties and soyboys getting btfo lmao.

>t.soyboy

^ ^ seething

Ought people to stop having sex now that the world is overpopulated

The world isn't overpopulated. The third world is.

ITT: white knight faggots argue with /r9k/ faggots over who's got the smaller penis. saged and get off my fucking board. you all waste enough space irl, stop wasting it here too

Wendy looks like hell.

Sage isn't a downvote, retard.

Post bepis plz

Never realized there were so many holes on Veeky Forums Learn something new every day.

It's been obvious for years now.
The fact that hardly anyone on this board can actually cook is a testament to that.

Hi, you seem to be new here

What’s your opinion on the McChicken? And should I eat it with ‘cha or ‘vark?

That's why announcing sage is a bannable offense you stupid redditor.

Veeky Forums is majority female

It's 33% soyboys, 33% roasties, 33% funposters, and 1% idiots earnestly discussing cooking and food on a Sri Lankan shadow puppet forum.

>being this reddit
kys

XY female majority, user

It's just that the roasties and soyboys sound exactly the same.

forced meme

UUUU

Dude ive banged your wife. Its nothing to be bragging about.

>i will never eat this fresh

I made a girl cry at a Subway in Scottsdale, AZ.
I came in 20 minutes before closing and she started complaining about having to work alone and close by herself. I told her I didn't bitch and moan when I did 2 tours in Iraq I just did my fucking job like I was paid to do. That shut her blubbering mouth-pussy up real quick, but after she rang me up she ran in the back sobbing.

The nicest girls in retail and foodservice I've met were working at subway. No clue why.

Very friendly, sweet, telling jokes, etc. Some were a bit overweight but one was a real cute redhead.
I'm a big guy with a lot of hair, so I don't usually get that at other places.

I should do this, nobody dares question someone claiming to be in the military. Should probably do a little research though on the off-chance I meet someone actually in the military.