I've never had this crap before what would you guys recommend for a man's meal?

I've never had this crap before what would you guys recommend for a man's meal?

Even if it means driving out of your way, get Popeyes instead. You will be so much happier with life

Pot pie or famous bowl.

Failure pile in a sadness bowl

Used to be better, but it is still ok.

I'd recommend going somewhere else.

There's no KFC in my native country of Norway, but I've had it a couple of times on trips to other countries. As somebody who tasted it for the first time at 18 years old I think it's pretty shitty, I guess there's some decent items but the chicken just isn't very interesting. I'd rather go to McDonalds.

Get a bucket of chicken, mashed potatoes, and mac and cheese, with biscuit

Scoop the toes and grav with the biscuit

Enjoy your delicious man meal, avoid the cole slaw it tastes too sweet and has watery mayo cum sauce

>okay, someone who didn't grow up in a country with fast food giving a legitimate opinion on shitty fast food
>i'd rather go to mcdonald's

Well fuck, I guess nobody has decent taste.

Haven't been there in years. As I recall, the chicken was okay, but the sides are goddamn awful. I've seen friends order from there and the sides don't seem to have improved.

Popeye's is much, much better, though their chickens seem to be getting smaller and smaller every year. Sucks thinking you only need like 2-3 pieces only to find out it's all bones and breading and no meat. Their sides blow KFC out of the water though.

>cole slaw
I avoid fast food slaw like the plague. It's always a strange watery/creamy bland mess. Vinegar slaws are better anyway, and they need a bit of crispness. Too many white slaws are mushy as fuck. I have this same issue with a lot of barbecue restaurants.

I remember that stand-up routine.

One bucket of chicken.

Eat whatever the fuck you want from their lunch buffet.

The chicken and dressing is pretty decent, I usually fill up about half my first plate with it then ladle on a ton of gravy.

Also try their chicken livers if you're a liver fan. Not the best I've had but pretty decent

Extra Crispy with your preference of part. Coleslaw, mashed potatoes and gravy, skip the mac and cheese unless you're okay with mushy slightly bland noodles, and lastly have a drink on hand because the biscuit will choke you if you take big bites and it globs in the back of your throat. Don't use the honey, it's more sugar than honey.

>what would you guys recommend for a man's meal?

buffet

Try the chicken, I hear they're famous for it.

>ususally hte KFC
>a few years ago went to china
>the last night before going home we stopped at a kfc in china for dinner
>infinitely better than american KFC

wow

at that moment did you realise that america is third world?

>though their chickens seem to be getting smaller and smaller every year.
Same goes for KFC, Church's, and other chain fried chicken places. It's why you stick to smaller restaurants in your area.

I never said there's no fast food in Norway you retard. There's plenty of fast food here, and I've had a lot of it. We just don't have KFC.