The intellectual leader of young men in the 21st century was an atheist...

>the intellectual leader of young men in the 21st century was an atheist, alcohol and drug addicted Jew that supported foreign war

Hmmm, really makes you think...

>atheist
>Jew

Yes?

People who call themselves Jews when they are actually atheists unironically make me want to kick them in the chin

>drug addicted
source? he was just an alcoholic as far as i'm aware

Jews are a race. Ask adolf.

If you are white or Arabic, 95% chance you’re part Jewish.

According to Judaism, you can be an atheist Jew.

Jews are an ethno-religious group, moron. He was born Jewish.

mmmmmmmmmmmgross

He didn't know of his jewish lineage till later in life.

I want to kick jews in the chin too.

>>the intellectual leader
No such thing

He was halakhahally Jewish

That's what he told people lol. You expect me to believe that his mother never mentioned her heritage all the way to get suicide??

A funny little made-up story, "I found out years later I was Jewish and I was so pleased!"

Why would you be pleased to find out you have any fucking heritage. If it hasn't affected you so far what difference does it make.

I am aware that atheists can technically still be Jewish also, but they still have to follow the teachings, or at least.... make some effort to celebrate the holidays or something. People who mention their Jewish heritage like it's a thing that actually matters are fucking retarded desu.

What are you talking about?

Jews are both a race and religious group.

Hitchens was racially Jewish and lied about finding this out later in life.

Why would he lie?

>I am aware that atheists can technically still be Jewish also, but they still have to follow the teachings, or at least.... make some effort to celebrate the holidays or something
What the fuck does this even mean

If his mother was a crypto Jew so she may not have told him,

Who takes Hitchens serious today?
All I see is a bunch of videos of him "hitch-slapping" his opponents on religious debates.
His criticism of Christianity is on the lowest possible level:
"Talking burning bush, how stupid!"
"Can't take serious someone who believes in a talking snake"
"Why God needed to rest"

He also believes that it's perfectly fine to blame Christianity for the bad done by Christians, while you can never say the same about atheism, if you talk about atheist Russians for instance.

>atheist Russians
???

Why do you think :)?

I should have been more specific: atheist Russians responsible for some of the worst crimes during the last century.

His essays were much better, but you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who's actually read them.