Dude life is fucking meaningless so just do whatever crazy shit you want

>dude life is fucking meaningless so just do whatever crazy shit you want

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/articles/2003/05/05/1051987657451.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's not... no.

>dude OP is illiterate so make sure to flame him before he logs out of his Veeky Forums pass

lol, that's also true

>Tfw the new Wagner symphony drops.

>tfw Wagner converts to Slaveianity

that's not exactly what nietzsche boi talked about

I love how posts like these always prove that Nietzsche was right about worldwide literacy being a mistake. But then again, OP probably did nothing more than watch a few YouTube videos.

wagner was the weirdest and biggest thing nietzsche was wrong on

Youre going to anyway, whatever else the run-amok perspectivism of his corpus 'communicates'..

>empower urself spiritually and become the OVERMAN. give your life its OWN MEANING

>becomes a drug addict beta loser rejected by his crush and prostitute fucker. dies from syphillis at like 60 years old

>mfw people actually read anxious ramblings of a drug addict

>"i love dostoyevsky"
>few years later
>"wtf i hate dostoyevsky now"

he didnt get syphillis, there is no basis for that

syphilis never takes 10 years to kill you

he didnt have syphillis because he was an actual virgin

>shittalks slave morality and says he's an alpha master
>is a beta niceguy who can't get laid
Really makes you think...

lol this
>DUDE WILL TO POWER LMAO
>is a virgin who got unironically friendzoned and lived the last years of his life bedridden like the useless trash he is

t. faggots using the postmodernist view of "power" to interpret will to power

t. nietszszshe fanboy mad that his husbando is getting called out for being the bitch he is

>suffering is good
>accepting suffering is bad
What did he mean by this?

you can't become greater than what you currently are without suffering and sacrificing things for it.

ITT:
>yeah? well he wont get my FISH PUSSY!

what does he even mean by greater

Do you know what the word great means? Well when you become more of that, that's what greater means.

aristocrat/noble/tragic greek hero/really good artist that sort of thing

Sounds like xtianity
>take up ur cross

>can't even spell Nietzsche
>expects me to be mad and not laughing at your pleb ass

You fucking realise syphilus can and does manifest in different ways and can be latent for decades? A bacteria latent for decades can't result in a half-decade long immune fight in your spine? That's quite a bit of supposition; why not argue from medical records or something similar...
>nietzsche coherent in any way
Read his letters. The man will contradict himself, make fun of the greeks, laud the classics, and then end on a cryptic run on sentence. He was an existentialist, but aside from that it is pretty hard to peg down where he stands on literally anything aside from doubting literally everything including his own aspirations.

being a martyr for yourself is not possible without diffracting your personality and intent; it seems he was successful. That being said suffering is part of life and embracing difficult times is part of an expansive mindset

baka.com.au/articles/2003/05/05/1051987657451.html

You can go away now.

lol the fucking word filter. It should be s m h but look up "Nietzsche brain cancer"

broken article

Truly a saint. I have a picture of him on my altar along with Buddha, Sophia, and Blake's Illustration of Beatrice for Dante's Inferno.

Provide the quote where he says or suggests this and I'll explain.