Coffee makes me anxious and shaky, but I like the warmth/taste and have a caffeine dependency. What do?

Coffee makes me anxious and shaky, but I like the warmth/taste and have a caffeine dependency. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4242593/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror and ask if you even deserve to live for asking an anonymous imageboard full of fat girls what do to regarding your own beverage intake

Drink more coffee

Drink hot chocolate or tea.

EAT PANT

green tea, l-theanine, drink less coffee, use darker roasts, drink your coffee with a meal containing some fat or fiber to slow absorption

Don't buy any coffee? It's not a real addiction if you cant stop thinking about going to buy new one if you are out.

AY AY CAPTAIN

Decaf.

are there people who aren't affected by caffiene the same as others? try as i might, i can't seem to achieve that 'hyper' feeling that others get

>are there people who aren't affected by caffiene the same as others
yes ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4242593/

f-fat girls mainly come here?

unsweet cocoa powder mixed with hot water and mint as a replacement drink.

Wean yourself off, then drink decaf.

Taper off with green tea

Mix your coffee with decaf, slowing increase the decaf ratio as you taper off.
Or just go cold turkey and get it over with

I feel almost nothing after drinking coffee even in large quantities. That hyper/shakiness does not appear after 4 redbulls or 3 large coffees and not really inclined to try and go beyond that mostly because it just upsets my stomach at this point. I can also fall asleep after that but it does fuck up my sleep(very likely to have dreams and to wake up and go to sleep again a couple of times)

The other thing it does to me that people seem surprised when I mention is that it makes me hungry.

Coffee is served after a meal as a digestive.

have you considered cocaine?

Stop being such a faggot and learn how to ignore your feelings

Drink yerba mate tea instead m8

I can drink like multiple french press carafes of coffee in the morning, but if I drink even strong oolong or green tea after 5pm, I'm fucken jacked til 3am. my body is retarded.

Pop a 100mg L-Theanine tablet after every second cup. Find it at any drugstore.

It's the only thing that works for me.

Drink decaf? Could you not have thought of that yourself?

you can always try tea, the darker the opacity, the more caffeine, so a good green tea with honey will help you have some caffeine, but not too much

thread

stop adding sugar

quit
push through the withdrawal
move on with your life

honestly exercise more. a lot more. one of the best parts of coffee in the morning is the cardio workout that follows. step it up.

1. make half-decaf coffee (if you're retarded, that means use half-decaf grounds and half regular, or say "half-caffeine" if ordering at a cafe), or
2. drink black tea

Switch to black tea and eventually cut down to one cup. I drank coffee my whole life, my grandmother used to give me a cup every morning when I was a toddler, I used to drink it everyday in middle school and highschool and didn't really kick it until around a year ago by switching to tea. I consume less caffeine now and get less anxious but I don't think I could ever truly kick the habit. I don't even get energy from caffeine but if I try to quit I'm gonna be bedridden from depression, anxiety and headaches for 2 weeks and I don't feel like going through that.