Rape? Honey, that's ontologically impossible

Agreed.

I too agree with this sentiment.

He fancied teenage boys

Would you?

Yes, yes he did.

>Ong once allegedly brought up American Imperialism. Searle, the suit says, responded: 'American Imperialism? Oh boy, that sounds great honey! Let's go to bed and do that right now!'

How sad is it for an 84 year old man to be so enslaved by his penis, despite all the philosophy he read he really learned nothing. What a fool.

she looks like my gf but whiter/paler.

Rap? Honey, that's ontologically impossible...

>How sad is it for an 84 year old man to be so enslaved by his penis, despite all the philosophy he read he really learned nothing. What a fool.
Not exactly sure how the first part is pertinent to the second.

>Ong once allegedly brought up American Imperialism. Searle, the suit says, responded: 'American Imperialism? Oh boy, that sounds great honey! Let's go to bed and do that right now!'
What an absolute lad.

>The lawsuit, which lists Searle and the Regents of the University of California as defendants, claims Searle groped Ong in his office after he told her “they were going to be lovers.” He also said he had an “emotional commitment to making her a public intellectual,” the complaint states, and that he was “going to love her for a long time.”

>reading philosophy cures personal vices

>sexually harrassing roasties is a vice

I'm sure what he did goes against the categorical imperative user.

honestly philosophy has made me less moral

there's absolutely no reason to follow moral rules, even if they're correct

btw hegel was right about the "empty formalism" of the categorical imperative

>philosophy made me less moral
Cause you're reading shitty modernists and don't know what wisdom is.
read Plato, plebs.

"The inexperienced in wisdom and virtue, ever occupied with feasting and fornicating, are carried downward, and there, as is fitting, they wander their whole life long, neither ever looking upward to the truth above them nor rising toward it, nor tasting pure and lasting pleasures. Like cattle, always looking downward with their heads bent toward the ground and the banquet tables, they feed, fatten, and fornicate. In order to increase their possessions they kick and butt with horns and hoofs of steel and kill each other, insatiable as they are." -- PLATO

I mean it makes sense. Sex is for procreation and should be moderated and purely heterosexual. Otherwise you are living life like cattle.

c-c-can I e-examine your ch-chinese room???

sex is for hedonists only

I'm drunk but I laughed really fucking hard at the OP

I guess this gives new meaning to his "chinese room experiment"

>he said as his semi-flaccid member slid out of the eromenos' pink and moist hole
But it's good that you found a respectable rationalization for being an incel.

he was against homosexuality, degnerate

>eromenos' pink and moist hole
>not fucking their thighs

>hears something virtuous
>lashes out with ad hominem
kek.
i have a gf, trying to moderate our sex to once a week or less. Sex is nice but overrated.

I hope you're okay with her fucking guys behind your back

Elderly analytic philosophers are really sad individuals. I imagine that after a certain point anyone is just going through the motions.

a lot of virgins on this board tonight . . . .

well now that you're here...

hey!

Just look at what she's wearing

I can't tell if your a stoicnerd or a feminist