Convince me not to kill myself Veeky Forums, drunk right now and i live next to train tracks...

Convince me not to kill myself Veeky Forums, drunk right now and i live next to train tracks. read a lot of books but none of them have convinced me that lives worth living. dont quote jordan peterson

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2003/10/13/jumpers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You sound retarded. Farewell.

do you know what death feels like?
What if when we die we feel an eternity of papercut on our dicks?
Do you want to get to a quicker eternity of papercut dick?

And why do you want to kill yourself user

Try The Sorrows of Young Werther

ἦθος ἀνθρώπῳ δαίµων

Bump.

See a therapist.

Finish War and Peace in one sitting. You can only eat, drink and use the toilet. No brakes.

Think of all the memes you'll miss out on.

have you tried actually abandoning everything and pursuing the only things in life that made you happy?

screw books, you might be destined to help other people, live as a farmer or move to New Zealand, you never know which one it is, but don't just search for suggestions within books.

there *is* something out there for everyone, and feeling hopeless because you haven't stumbled upon it yet is always naive in a way.

This isnt a decision to make drunk.

Sleep it off

Is this one of the greatest photos ever taken?
It should be more famous

nihilism i guess? my ambition was to become a writer but im not intelligent enough to be one. i have great friends and family but i cant seem to care about them
read itive tried to >41▶
> (OP)
>Is this one of the greatest photos ever taken?
>It should be more famous
it probably is

Why do you need to be convinced by others. Man up, take control of your existence and make the decision yourself.

You don't need to be intelligent to be a succesful writer.

This. Before killing yourself, just run away and try to make a new life somewhere else. If it doesn’t work out, you can still end it all, but it’s worth a try.

did Joyce have autism? Why is he covering his ears

I jumped 30ft onto traintracks for the same reason and am still here, albeit with a metal rod in my leg. It made me reassess my perspective and revalue my life and whilst I dealt with self loathing it becomes really difficult to be nihilistic when you see your mum cry as you confess your attempt to her in hospital. I doubt you're fully emotionless so try and look deep at your family to see why suicide may not be best. No matter how nihilistic I could become the thought of how my Mum would react to my Death was distressing enough to ensure I never go to that place again.

Schizophrenia according to Jung. during the writing of ulysses or finwake?

Freud* user.

Why don't you? (Not OP)

Theres many books to write and read.
Life is sacred, you a theist faggot piss of shit.

Joyces daughter was treated directly by jung. They were both diagnose of schizophrenia by Jung, you're wrong

I mean, you could as far as I'm concerned, though it's something you should do sober, not drunk.

you try so hard. ... .. . . .. you literally..... post after everything i post....... and i don't care...... .and...... you think........ an anonymous...... internet......opninon........ means...... anything....................... you..... are.....
PATHETIC

you're actually correct, I just switched their surnames in my brain. God, I'm tired.

1. if you don't do it right, getting squashed under a train will be excruciating and you will not die right away
2. for other methods, many who have jumped off a bridge and survived immediately regret their decision

“I instantly realized that everything in my life that I’d thought was unfixable was totally fixable—except for having just jumped.”
newyorker.com/magazine/2003/10/13/jumpers

this is anecdotal, sure. please don't kill yourself.

it's easy mate. If there's no god and you just die and your mind dissipates, well, even agony is better than nothing, and you are just bored. If there is a god, well, he ain't gonna be chuffed with you chucking his gift to you back in his face. I think that just about covers it.

paper cut man... easy on the autism...

What do you hate about life, and what do you like? Simplify. Get rid of things that take up your time but don’t make you happy.

insightful...

It's probably best to make a big decision like this on a sober mind, after a period of healthy eating and moderate exercise.

And you're not a true artist until you've given up several times and the constant war of resistance is eating you alive inside. It comes with the territory.

haha do it faggot. Im tired of trying to help people like you. Do or die faggot. Im tired of hearing your shit.

you sound like you're either suicidal yourself, or a teenager from /b/

>Convince me not to kill myself
no