This is actually the best book I have ever read...

This is actually the best book I have ever read. Its shocking to me how ignorant people in the 21st century refuse to let people into their country just because they read this beautiful, peaceful masterpiece. It shows all the good laws of being a good, loving human. Germany should be a prime example of exactly what countries policies should be about adherents to this Holy Piece of Scripture. People who hate this book and don't have it as their #1 favorite are ignorant pieces of shit. Any other fans online?

>babby's first bait

I like the part where Muhammad was nice enough to wait for his wife to turn 9 before he raped the shit out of her.

Truly, he is a pillar of morality.

Islamic molestation of peace my friend.

get lost /pol/

SAGED

>People who hate this book and don't have it as their #1 favorite are ignorant pieces of shit
this is the attitude that keeps white people from wanting muslims in their countries

quran is blaq booq of blaq arab

dont read this anymoar

or u gonna become a pig without a dikk

There's actually a passage in the Quran where Aisha pretty much questions the validity of Mohammads claims of divinehood by saying something along the lines of how everything Mohammad is actually making up seems a bit too convenient to be true.

>tfw you realize a 9 year old victim of rape was able to see the truth behind Islam but the billion followers can't

I know this is bait.

But I've actually read it; and it's absolute and utter garbage; literally every single page has something that the average westerner would find objectionable.

>b-but so does the bible!

Right; but the bible is divinely inspired, which means you can more or less ignore the shit that doesn't mesh with modern morality. The Koran is the literal word of god and everything in it must be interpreted as such. Hence why abrogation exists.

>b-but you have to read it in Arabic; it's so poetic!

I have plenty of Arabic speaking friends; yes it has good poetry. That in no way means that it should be looked at as a good guideline for ideology.

This is not from the Qu’ran.

There are already millions of white Muslims out there

>you can more or less ignore the shit that doesn't mesh with modern morality

“No”

But the modern morality of an average Westerner is shit anyway

>modern morality.
aka "if it feels good and its legalized just do it"

>janissaries..

>but the bible is divinely inspired
do you believe in this bullshit? really?

>it's catholic church doctrine
Yes user. It's a pretty well backed up argument.

>Right; but the bible is divinely inspired, which means you can more or less ignore the shit that doesn't mesh with modern morality.

I also like the part where Mohammed commands people to not greet their non Muslim friends and wait till they greet them first. Truly the final revelation from god. /sarcasm

>passage in the Quran where Aisha

What you're purposely misunderstanding is from one of the Hadith collections, Dumbass.

>/sarcasm
Sure is plebbit colony in here

can you not fathom that religious people genuinely believe in their faith rather than being some sort of pseudo cultural Christian?