ITT: Guilty/weird pleasures

ITT: Guilty/weird pleasures

I love mixing half a cube of chicken/mushroom/vegetable stock in a cup of hot water, grind some peppe on top and drink it straight like tea.Its my go-to beverage when its cold as fuck outside of im starting to feel ill.

Other urls found in this thread:

chriskresser.com/shaking-up-the-salt-myth-the-dangers-of-salt-restriction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but...why?

Its like chicken soup kinda.

i like broth as much as the next fella but that sounds like a lot of salt OP

Try this stuff instead. Actually has chicken and no MSG.

how is that weird? i add garlic and lemon, too

That's basically what Mrs. Weiss' is. So I don't see how that's weird. There's a market for it.

>no MSG
thanks, I'll pass

I like eating a few sneaky spoonfuls of Vark while cooking my wife's dinner. I'm exceeding my quota, but she hasn't found out about it yet.

What do you gain out of shitposting so much?

your job is the easiest thing since breathing and you cant even do that right. moron

Drinking broth is a fine thing to do.
It's a low calorie stomach filler with electrolytes and a few micronutrients.

Hipsters will walk down the street drinking a coffee cup full of boullion but act superior because they call it """bone broth"""

humans have been doing this since broth was available. the only reason ppl think it is weird, is because they don't serve it at burger king.

drinking broth is great, warms you up, fills the stomach.

stock ≠ bone broth

>stock ≠ bone broth
Yeah, boullion cubes taste better.

I guess it depends on the brand, but those Maggie ones really arent that salty.And you put just half of the cube for one cup

t. Hipster

>and no MSG.
so it's worse?

t. basement dweller skeptic of anything new to its brainlet mind

Yeah user drinking soup on a cold day is so weird bro nobody has ever done that before.

what if your wifes boyfriend found out?

>thaishit
>natural anything

Do americans really do that?

I do this at least a few times a year when I get a cold or allergies come in, start getting a sore throat and stuffy nose; helps with the throat and a great deal with the stuffy mucus bullshit

drinking a hot cup of bouillon when it's cold is a pretty normal thing to do user

salt is healthy

t. big salt production

studies have already shown that the recommended consumption by the american health society leads to more chance of heart failure because of a deficit of salt.

chriskresser.com/shaking-up-the-salt-myth-the-dangers-of-salt-restriction/

>american
>health
does not compute

why not just this? Just as easy and you get little noodles.

I ain't gonna work on Maggi's farm no more

Msg is tasty isn't it?

t. robert zimmerman

Patrician