Thats an awfully hot take

Thats an awfully hot take.

>charred on the bottom

how about no

>david chink

opinion discarded entirely

omfg i shit you not before i just checked this thread again i said yabbagabbagool out loud because im in the mood to watch the sopranos.

are you with the feds?

most definitely not

They're the ones that turned me onto 'vark desu

What's your favorite order at Modern, Veeky Forums?

For me, it's the white clam.

>ordering white clam anywhere but Pepe's
>going to Modern and not ordering Cherry Pepper, Salami, or Sliced Tomato
freshman yalie detected

you say that as being a freshman yalie is a bad thing

Where you niggas from?

Milford here.

Nigeria reporting

Milk Bar has got to be the biggest joke of an establishment I've ever been to. This dude is a hack

this'll never be a meme dude

I literally live five minutes walk from Modern. I've gained like 20 lbs.
>implying yalies go on Veeky Forums
these are people who protest over people blinking wrong. they'd combust.

Are you a Yalie? I'm a bit older but I have a friend that is currently going to Yale. real smaht kid.

My niggas.

Friendly reminder that if your hands don't look like this, you're not eating good pizza.

Friendly reminder that New Haven and the rest of connecticut is an utter shithole

BITCH NIGGA TEST ME

bitch nigga FLEX ME.

I rep THE 203 SUCK MY LIL ASS DICK

FROM THE BACK

Good because I actually like 'vark and I they're the ones who I found out about it from.

I got a pizza from a local Greek/Mediterranean place this week, and it was pretty disappointing all things considered. There was too much cheese and not enough tomato sauce. The crust was fairly thin enough and the topping spread was fine, but the cheese and tomato sauce was so off.

> Too much cheese

Get.

Out.

best pizza is in derby CT

place called roseland

Honestly this dude is just pretty foul in general. I put on the show and he just whine and says the least sensitive thing all the time, when his job is basically to travel and eat food made by masters around the world.

milkbar is shit but not because of chang or tosi. I used to live by the one in Brooklyn and whenever I went there it had like one lazy fuck working and everything was prepackaged and stale. making crack pie from the recipe is 100x better.
corn cookies are still the shit though.

West Haven Best Haven reporting in

I'm watching this and while I'm enjoying the different foods, it's waaay too racist and hateful. I'm sitting here watching them praise every indian, chinese, japanese, korean, and black person putting fried chicken on their menu, but when a white person makes it - they're apparently killing the owners of the fried chicken concept and should apologize.

It wasn't too bad to begin with, but it's in every episode. I'm not white myself, but I've been noticing this trend a lot. It's wrong and grating.

Pretty good watch other than that.

Everyone here better be having this to go with it.

I like to get the crab meat pie from Modern

If I'm not getting the white clam, I'll probably get the veggie bomb.

OK somebody explain this shit to me while the new haven anons are in one thread.
Foxon Park makes a lemon soda called Gassosa (pic related).
In the bottle it tastes way too strong, like candied Sprite.

But the Gassosa they have on the fountain at Modern is amazing. Tastes more like slightly sweet seltzer with a hint of lemon. Where do I get that stuff?

that's weird, because David Chang did an episode where he sucks the dick of Ivan Orkin, a super white jewish guy who started a ramen joint in Japan.

Looking on their site it seems that they have a diet gassosa and a lemon-lime flavor too. Maybe try those and see if that's what you're looking for? Maybe the soda fountain is mislabeled.

That or just ask modern or foxon park

If you're Jewish it cancels out you being white in the oppression Olympics

oh fuck I'll bet I got the lemon lime version in the bottle. just like da legna to fuck that up. (they still have the best crust in NH tho)

How bout that faggot whos starts bragging about getting whits sent to jail for posting them eating tacos on stormfront or some shit.

I hate this fucking show. Just make the food, eat it and shut the fuck up.

Chang will conveniently change his opinion on anything depending on who hes sucking up to. Its pathetic.

Maybe he's just open to new thoughts and ideas

Maybe he's a pandering douche.

God forbid! That seals his fate on this board of alt-right cuckservative nazis.

>hot take

>>>/twitter/
>>>/reddit/