Is soylent a good option if i'm a lazy fuck that doesn't like to cook?

is soylent a good option if i'm a lazy fuck that doesn't like to cook?

do you like the nintendo switch?

Soy is a meme around these parts. Look elsewhere if you're looking for informed responses.

:^O

It's exciting to think about what the next buzzword will be after soyboy. Just imagine.

go buy whey protein retard

>is a liquid a good substitute for actual solid foods

It's fine, the kind of people who shit on soylent are the same ones trying to tell you you're a "cuck" for poly hacking.

It will be faglord

Forget about soy memes. The answer is still no.

Soylent is pure marketing. Complete nutrition in liquid form has been around for decades in the medical industry. Look up "feeding tube formula". Soylent just re-brands this shit to be appealing to the brain dead millennial consumer and charges 2-3 times more.

The ones suggested by doctors are already pretty expensive. The price of Soylent must be totally absurd, if you're correct.

You can get medical complete nutrition for like $1.50/500kcal. Soylent is charging $3.00/400kcal for the bottles in the OP.

Isn't soylent basically just the same as protein powder?

I think it's more like Boost or Ensure, protein powder isn't meal replacement.

I've had a few which were functionally a meal replacement

"soyboi" meme or not, if you need soylent to feed yourself you don't deserve to live

Why wouldn't they be called meal replacement then instead of protein powder? Meal replacement powder can have protein in it (in fact it always has protein in it), that doesn't mean it's protein powder.

Completely different. Whey protein does not contain soy, and soylent's protein content is a lot lower. What you tried was probably a weight gainer - it's basically whey protein plus sugar.

>deserve to live
>Implying life is in a way a reward
Do people like you actually believe the unborn are sitting around all depressed about not getting to be alive or something? I don't get it.

I thought Soylent actually contains very little soy?

No. We believe that people already alive in this world need to earn their place.

For a quick grab meal replacement it can server as an excellent source of soy and heavy metals. For everything else make your own in a blender.

If someone is so averse to living that even the task of ingesting nutrients is more of a hassle than they're willing to spend effort on then you're only going to be bringing them relief by murdering them.

You're looking at it the wrong way. Every day you continue to live, you're a burden on the Earth's failing ecosystem. That ecosystem sustains the lives of countless plants and animals. So there's a price to pay for living and he's saying OP isn't worth it.

Pretty good meal replacement if you are a woman.

soy protein isolate is the 3rd ingredient, 20g per bottle

meanwhile it has 21g of fat per bottle
the stuff is trash
it's more artery clogging than a hamburger

It takes about 0.00000000000000000000000% of the Earth's resources to support one (1) soyboy. They're barely alive as it is.

>tfw a burger is healthier

I just got into soy based protein shakes, which aren't too bad. But I don't think i'd ever outright replace a meal with soylent. That seems inefficient

enjoy gyno in a few months

Cute meme. but no. I don't know what actual soy tastes like, but these are a god send when you want a 0 carb alt for a lunch or dinner. of if the blood sugar is too high

>100 calories
What's the point? You might as well eat a tic tac for dinner.

>What the point
0 carbs, which is useful to me. It also doesnt cause sugar spikes. Just discovered em two days ago and its much better then trying to drink real milk, which spikes drastically even at 16 gram per cup.

So you're not really using it as food, you're using it to trick yourself into eating less.

No, I'm using it as a buffer for when I have high sugars/carbs. If I have a high carb meal like a pasta, it carries over because of a low glycemic rate, So by dinner I expect about 250-300 BSlevels, So having another meat/carb based dinner ONTOP of a high BS isn't smart. but this barely even raises me 5 points, giving the body time to lower the sugars as well without worrying about crunching on something new.

All memes exist for a reason
Soy genuinely does increase estrogen a shit ton and doctors recommend pregnant mothers or children to stay away from it

>The entirety of Asia is wrong for eating their culture because an american ""Doctor"" said so

>Cute meme.
Every "male" I know who drinks alternate """"""milk""""""" products is an effete little twink. Every male I know who enjoys and regularly drinks real milk is a >6' farmer who can headbutt his way through oak doors.
I mean it's an anecdote but why is it always right?

Ever wonder why asians in general are so short and scrawny?

>You have to be a strong person to be male.
More like your world views are a bit dated and stuck in the 1960's, eh gramps? The age of the jock is long since gone. Those fuckers work for US now, and revere what we make. Just look at the Xbox and its market. They're nothing without our intellect. NOTHING.

Asian men are literally the first thing I think of when I think "soy boy" they redefine the word twink, way to work yourself into a corner lmao.

If I fed soy-based products to my daughter, will she grow breasts sooner?

Asking for a friend.

She genuinely will which is why girls are starting puberty way earlier than they have in the u.s. in the past
Shell also put on fat easier all over aswell though

>intellect and strength are mutually exclusive
Beta: the post.
>nothing without our intellect. NOTHING.
wew

But seriously user, how can you call yourself a male if you aren't male in any sense?

Yes, but too much estrogen can lead to weak bones and other problems.

I have a NATURAL penis. That is the core definition to being male. Any of your medical surgeries and binary gender shit can die in a fire where it belongs. And if that offends you? Good. Unlike you I pride myself over that, instead of having to showboat my muscles like some poor kid craving attention. You show your muscles cause thats all you've got. You know it, and I know it you dickless virgin protoplasm.

Wanna find out how I know you're a numale?

Wanna know how I know you're an idiot falling for obvious b8?

>Any of your medical surgeries and binary gender shit can die in a fire where it belongs. And if that offends you? Good. Unlike you I pride myself over that
Wait, am I arguing with /r9k/? That's literally the only place I can think of combining pride in being a little beta cuck with pissing and whining about muh ess jay dubyah. Don't you have a school to be shooting up sped?

This “Soyboy” meme is getting out of hand, and honestly, it’s just REALLY fucking ignorant. I have been lactose intolerant since I was a child. I literally shit myself in 2nd grade once. I grew up eating loads of Soy and rice based versions of dairy products, soy milk, soy ice cream, soy cheese, you fucking name it! My parents didn’t force them down my throat either. I LOVED the Soy foods immensely. I am currently Six Foot fucking Four. I have a massive fucking beard, and a decently sized 7 inch cock with visible veins. I am attending University, studying for a PhD in Math, any job I want, $300k+ starting fucking salary. Who is the SoyBoy now faggot?

>Who is the SoyBoy now faggot?
(you)

>I literally shit myself in 2nd grade once.
Everyone shits themselves in grade school, what's your point? Fuck, most people shit themselves as an adult at least at one point or another for that matter.

You have a bright future. Sucking CEO cock is going to take you far, soyboy.

No dude they are shit and overpriced. Why are people acting like these guys invented the meal in a bottle because they didn't. Don't fall for their marketing (they've done a fantastic job of that). Find other options that are better for you AND cheaper

>Shits pants
>Who is the SoyBoy?

Want to find out how you're Gen Z, using a fucking stupid term such as Nu-male to describe a queer? A word that has long since existed before your made-up Veeky Forums dictionary?

Never gone and never been. You're arguing with a 10 eyar old Veeky Forums vet who's now apparently a "normie" as you so despise. Get used to it kiddo.

>They've done a fantastic job of that
Fucking where? I never even heard of soylent until an offtopic /v/ thread. This shit is barely advertised at all.

They're fine if money isn't a factor. Overpriced as fuck but they are good for what they are.

>poly hacking.
Not sure what that is I'm not reading a wall of text on lesswrong but if you share your gf you are a cuck. No debate.

No different from black Americans who add new lingo like "thot"

On the internet, specifically here and reddit. Don't discount how many people come here and go there. Remember, these people do not have the advertising budget of Coca-Cola so of course you won't see a Super Bowl commercial out of them

As someone who you have described perfectly. You're right.

>share your gf
And that's why your life sucks user, you still see women as objects like some immature 12 year old.
Do you think I'm going to get AIDS because my girlfriend has protected sex with a black guy? Learn to evolve, it's 2018 for fuck's sake.

>current year posts

Yes, but for various reasons, I would recommend having other meals regularly also.
Most people here forget that Soylent, with whatever problems it has, is still much healthier than what most people eat, especially if they're "lazy".
Genetics.

She is mine and I am hers. This is how any notable civilization has done things, and we've been doing it since the beginning. In some places, like Italy for example, the worst insult you can dish out is to call another man a "cornudo" (cuckold). The majority have been disgusted by your kind since beginning of humanity, and the growth of your type of thinking is one of the biggest signs of serious social decay. You are a cancer

mmm, thats some tasty new pasta. also your a faggot

Do you hate that other people have eaten Cheerios for breakfast before you too?

>all of human history is wrong, and I, and progressive liberal in 2018, is right
You people are deluded at best and insane and worst. Your kind has been either purged or have been allow to spread your sickness until that particular society crumbles. It's either one of the two. I pray the west opens their eyes but I fear it won't

Bring on sharia.

>arguing with a 10 year old
Yep that'll do it

What an absolutely retarded quote. I've never seen someone get HIV from a Wheaties bowl, have you Mr. Smith?

What is your opinion on polygamy?

>being an unironical cuckold in the current year
wew lad...sad!

>no liberals
society stagnates
>no conservatives
you lose everything that was good

it's best when there are both to work together but also keep each other in check

You're actually right

What exactly do you lose by your girlfriend getting to be happy?
It's not being open and shaming women for enjoying sex that makes STDs more likely.

Yes. It's the reason 13 year olds now look like 17 year did 30 years ago.

yes is veri gud opshen, gud soyim, drink up

>implying fat is artery clogging

its not like the ketogenic diet is the hottest fad in the athletic world or anything

>What exactly do you lose by your girlfriend getting to be happy?
Social stability.

>its not like the ketogenic diet is the hottest fad in the athletic world
you mean in the "fitness" world, actual athletes don't need meme diets.

>Society will fall apart if my girlfriend gives a black man a blowjob
Seriously dude?

>forgets to mention that he dresses up in his mama's clothes

Yes. The role of society is the safety of the family unit. This is central to everything. There is no reason to support the social contract when life becomes about the pursuit of the individual. By diffusing the nature of the household, you are weakening the idea of family itself and contributing to its eventual demise. The falcon can not hear the falconer.

I don't remember signing any social contract

a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush

My girlfriend has a son, so no, her having sexual intercourse with a melanin-rich male human being didn't destroy our family unit.

It weakened its foundation by blurring its continuity. And by similar concessions made generation by generation its entire meaning will one day be dissolved to nothing.

That's so hot, a black bull breeding your fertile gf.

>Unironically having a single mother as a gf/wife
When did Veeky Forums get invaded by these soygoys?

Veeky Forums is pro soy. You want to head over here

You're responding to bait but you can't go full collectivist either

nice bait

I hope so.

Jesus Christ who let the brainlets in?

Dear Lord who is she?

>tfw one of your wife's boyfriends brings you some 'za and a bottle of 'vark
He even got me a ticket for black panther so I don't interrupt their session.

If you don't like to cook, but still like to eat, buy MRE's, TV dinners, stuff that you can just slap in the oven and then come back to later.

My local supermarket sells "rolled chickens" for ~5USD each (decent price here). It's basically 850g of chicken, that has been deboned entirely, butterflied, glazed and stuffed. You literally just slap it in the oven for 30 minutes, turn it over, let it roast for another 15, then it's ready to eat. You can top that off by slapping some cut potatoes in the oven underneat it at the same time as well, and you get a 2for1 deal with maybe five minutes of effort (cutting potatoes) involed.

>shadman
I'm out

Post tits.