Why aren't there any good, transexual philosophers or writers?

Why aren't there any good, transexual philosophers or writers?

who the fuck are you to say george sand is not good?

them nibbas whomst didst the matrix

They too busy lusting after that dick
Maybe they could write some good erotica who knows

>people whose whole world revolves solely around their own appearance and sexual life
>not producing anything of value
hmm

They are too busy trying to not look like men.

Who the fuck are you to say George Sand is trans?

The male clothing and fucking women makes her more man than you, faggot.

because attention is so immediately thrust upon them for their bravery that they never need to garden the skills that would otherwise've been required

I know someone, she shows a lot of potential but is still young.

Alice Farmer?

fpbp

nigga that's not how you use that

fourth (4th) post best post
Do you even basic math, friendo?

Is it possible for me to transition from male to male? My penis is below average and my skull is too big.

oh thought you miscounted it as fifth (5th) post best post
my b

I'd love to transition into a male with more hair and social skills. I was just born in the wrong body, you see.

I think there's a surgery for that, and hair transplants too.

>males have more social skills than females

As a manly man,may I suggest you do some more research before transitionning. As a whole, males are social retards compared to females,
Again, saying this as a male. Not trying to insult or praise anyone.
If I had to pick a partner for high-pressure, fast decision making skills, I'd go for male.
But social skills? Men aren't even in the same league as women, let alone competing

a lot of girls are socially retarded

I would say because the only ones who have done anything of any value are the same ones who don't let that info get out/become part of their whole lives.

>manly man
>on Veeky Forums

>manly man
>on Veeky Forums

So? Fuck off with your fallacies

judith butler

There will be. In the past gender dysphoric homosexuals simply had to make do. Many were great poets, philosophers, artists, statesmen, etc. Would be effectively indistinguishable from other suspected homosexuals. Probably Da Vinci, Otto Weininger, Adolf Hitler... Maybe Marcel Proust or Arthur Rimbaud or William Shakespeare... It's hard to know for certain.

You pick such shitty examples who often were the more male of their partnerships. Go with Anderson or someone who actually expressed dysphoria not homolust.

Heard Shakespeare did dress up a lot as a woman.

>shakespeare's a named part in his plays
yeah, that time he played portia is world renowned

Really? Like who?

Pretty sure Woolf crossdressed more than any of them. Anderson's got a strong case for being feminine which is where Freud got a lot of his ideas for female oedipus complexes.

Just because someone wants to be fucked by a man dressed as a woman doesn't mean they're trans

thats just a meme trannies came up with in the last decade to trick young gay men from joining them in their bullshit

Just because someone wants to be fucked by a man dressed as a woman doesn't mean they're trans

thats just a meme trannies came up with in the last decade to trick young gay men into joining their bullshit

Because open transgender people are only starting to come into the fold of society. And even then they mostly write about sexuality and transsexuality, so its lost on the wider audience. I'm sure one will break through into the mainstream or break ground in academic circles, but for now they are only starting to come forward.

Its not an argument regarding intellectual nature of trans-people that there are no writers etc.

What the hell are you talking about? Seriously. Is this or is this not a place for serious intellectual discussion? Am I suppose to take that seriously? Transsexuality is a type or degree of homosexuality. It's hard to sort through which figures may or may not have had gender dysphoria and to what extent. And more importantly there is no coordinated action on the part of transsexuals to convert gay men. Grow up ok? People decide on their own account what feels good to them. They aren't tricked into finding pleasure where they do not actually find pleasure.

I will tell you if you post moar of those semen demons

You clearly have no experience with trannies. They'll take any young gay man who likes crossdressing or has ever done anything feminine and browbeat them until they think they're a woman.

This board is fucking lost, leftypol get out please

This is ridiculous. Transsexuality is about sexuality. It is about pleasure. I know this because I am transsexual. I am profoundly attracted to heterosexual men. And I take pleasure from watching heterosexual sex. To the extent that I falsely believed myself attracted to women. I'm not. I want to become a woman, not have sex with one. I took female hormones because I wanted to. You'd have to be a very sad individual if you were browbeaten into making that kind of decision. My God, it's called personal responsibility! And I do not know any transsexuals. All my friends are homos.

Disgusting

What? Why?

my diary hasnt been published yet

>I know this because I am transsexual.
stopped reading right there

You're just upset and afraid to admit that many so called transsexuals of recent years are actually just gay men pressured into your weird cult

I don't give a damn if they were. It's pathetic. It's YOUR life, YOUR decision. For God's sake take some personal responsibility.

And cult? Are you kidding me? What's your IQ, like 10?

thats just idiotic, you aren't responsible for everything that happens in your life

transsexuals have a measurably lower iq than both the general population and homosexuals

If you make a decision, that decision is YOUR responsibility. It is not the responsibility of some nebulous, non-existent "cult." Grow up ok? And I'm talking about YOUR IQ. It's obvious from your statements that you aren't particularly intelligent. I mean are really to believe that some "cult" of low IQ "trannies" are brainwashing young gay men into doing something they would never do of their own free will? Seriously next time you want to pose as the "smart one" be sure to check for internal consistency. K retard?

delusional

>gender insanity and promotion of rights for mentally ill people is not omnipresent in contemporary LGBTVWXYZBBQ organisations
>there's no responsibility for influencing and swaying opinions en masse
>zero actual arguments
>ur dum and stupid and dum
I hope someone pozzes you soon and you die in agony, oligophrenic piece of human garbage.

The fucking men and taking of a husband with whom she had children gives more credence to the idea that she was just a sexual deviant. Women have published with masculine pseudonyms for literally all of human history. Having a lesbian affair and wearing masculine clothes is about the least convincing argument for a woman to be trans.
If you were talking about a man wearing dresses and having a gay partner, you'd have a point, but the extensive social pressure for women to refrain from homosexuality has never had anywhere near the strength that it has had for men.

You are either professionally reaching or creating a false narrative on purpose.

>why arent there any well-known philosophers or writers from a demographic which has historically been shunned, stigmatized, or outright oppressed violently that also happens to account for less than 5% of the human population?

Obviously because all trans people are stupid and uneducated.

She passed as male in a society that was more patriarchal than anything currently in the West. You, on the other hand, would be a confirmed bachelor and have to live in France, rather than choose to.

Not bumping because I'm making a useless post but god this completely reasonable post would've caused a (You)palooza on /pol/.