What the hell

what the hell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2UJMmF40i3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah

>5'0"
>Cross-eyed.
>Still gets multiple women lusting after him.

That's how France works. The men are ugly and the women are beautiful and frail.

Are there any Chad philosophers?

camoo

look man, philosophers wouldn't have started if they were happy with themselves from the beginning.

Foucault

zizek, the pomos

Thithek, a chad. Hahahhahahhhahahaha, oh, my.

he is 60 and marries regularly 20 or 30 year old girls

Zizek is alpha as fuck

>hand is instrumental
>using hand in sex is therefore instrumental
>"edenic sex" is instrumental
>therefore fistfucking is divine
amazing mental gymnastics

>things I don't like are mental gymnastics
How's high school, brainlet?

he's saying that anal-fisting is the least "sexual" of modern sexual acts, just as sex in the religious era was not "sexual" as we understand it, right? That makes sense, but it seems like he's saying there's some insight we can gleam about the nature of Edenic sex by studying two homos fisting eachother's buttholes.

seems like a "stretch" of the imagination if you catch my drift tee hee

youtube.com/watch?v=2UJMmF40i3c

Guys, look up how tall Alexander Pope was. It's hilarious.

He's saying that because the hand is exploratory rather than sexual (as opposed to a phallus), and Edenic sex was instrumental rather than strictly sexual, that anal fisting is the most Edenic of the sexual maneuvers because it is the most strictly exploratory from both perspectives.

Professional tip: only penis-in-vagina without contraception is sex. Everything else is mutual masturbation or sadism.

Calling sodomy "sex" is like calling a stick of gum "dinner".

he only has a lisp when he speaks english for some reason, dude is most certainly the chad philosopher

Which theologians are these who speculate that Eden was the land of instrumental sex?

aquinas said adam and eve fucked in eden but it wasn't dirty then

What kind of professional are you claiming to be, exactly?

According to whom? What definition of sex are you applying? Of course one could answer that "penis-in-vagina without contraception" is the definition of sex, however that seems like an easy shortcut. What is it about penetrating the vagina with the phallus without contraception that makes it sex, that does not apply to other activities that many would otherwise consider sex?

holy FUCK HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I mean this is legit hobbit tier

>no wonder he couldn't reach the things in themselves

actually in france today all the white women are fucking black guys and algerians

it's called the new french, it's the logical conclusion of the french revolution and that's a good thing

90% of women I see with black men here are either fat or ugly, even though the men are in good shape
it's a bit sad

Hegel

>4"6'
jesus christ

This is a /pol/ conversation but yes typically it is after failure with the in group that people start dating outside

Completely agree on the revolutionary link. Find it funny how many people are egalitarian but only within their own group. Now personally of course I think all egalitarianism is moronic but I still don't like inconsistency

How

literally even his sister wanted to fuck him

Yeah, the most brilliant men of history have typically been short. This is well established. Look at Mozart, Beethoven, Kant, and many others.

t. manlet

underrated post

frenchman here: only the ugly ones do ;)

>xenofeminist

w h a t