Strange couple stranded on a island or something like that

Are there any books similar?
Where a woman and a man who arent a couple are stuck together and the guy will inevitably want to rape her. I wanna see how a woman would react to it.

bump

Decent movie called survival Island is about this. Look it up.

Genesis

The first half of Foe by Coetzee

Well I wouldn't rape her. And it's not because I'm a faggot either

Why wouldnt you?
Im pretty sure she would let you do it by the way. Its not like theres other options.

Thanks pals i will take a look.
But from what ive seen, Survival Island being 'decent' is a little bit too much, right?

>let you do it
>rape
I'm not sure you're catching on to this world, buddy.

What i mean is, she may not like that someones fucking her but its better to endure it to being alone in a jungle.

You have some weird fantasy shit going on

I like to enternain myself so i dont keep thinking about suicide all day long.
U cant blame me for that, senpai.

Why not go outside more? Maybe book a holiday in the Caribbean.

>skinny
>pale
>poor
>hunchback

Its not like ill get any pussy in there. So why go?

this is definitely the only context you can imagine actually sleeping with a woman

I like it to be realistic, and this is more realistic than imagining they REALLY want me.

The plane might crash.

DON'T BE A HOMOPHONE AND READ ROBINSON.

ALSO THE LOST ISLAND BY VERNE.

>this thread

Realistically, if you asked a woman to have sex in that sort of situation, she's not going to say no.

Because of the implication.

I guarantee that she will. The average woman would rather go months without sex than let a perceived loser penetrate her.

She'd let you do it because of the implication.

>pussy
just buy a hooker, m8

>a book
What are you, a faggot? Really should be asking /r/.

>being so braindead that you cant understand she would be afraid of being murdered

It's either let him do it, kill him, or get killed by him. It is possible that she could be stuck with a man that is nice enough to just jerk off, but if she tried to stop him from that too he just might snap.

More or less.