It's not bad, but it's not good

>it's not bad, but it's not good

Post foods you eat that fall into this category. For me, it's tilapia

Your mum's pussy.

For me it's got to be the donair. It's not bad, but not good when you're sober. It's amazing when you're drunk as fuck and it's super hot but you need to eat it right away because if you wait to eat it when you get home it will be overly greasy and lukewarm and taste kinda strange and have fatty, tougher pieces of meat and it's BLEH. But when I am drunk I can go through 2 chicken donairs and 1 lamb donair with extra tzatziki sauce, and a large side order of french fries with garlic dipping sauce and ketchup and a large cola. Fuck me now I want to go to the corner donair shop and pig out. I fucking love being American

bs chicken breast
most apples
italian american food
summer squash
every kind of beer

no such thing as bad pussy, just better pussy

Most vegetables for me. Don't hate them, don't particularly like them either.

Mushrooms/champignons for me.
They taste good when others make them, but when I buy them at the grocery store (canned or in a glass) they always have a weird after-taste from being soaked in water.

>it's not bad, but it's not good
Probably every fish. And most British meals

Chinese cuisine. For a place so vast and diverse, culinarily-wise, it is inexcusably repetitive.

water is def it for me

What? Soaked in water?
is it just preservation water or with other herbs in them?
European here, never seen that before.

Salmon
Dried salmon is expensive af too.
I buy it bc my wife loves my salmon pasta and she makes soups with salmon heads.
I am just not a big fan at all. Overrated af.

>is it just preservation water
yes

Actual Chinese or American Chinese?

>the "American Chinese cuisine" meme
It's just Chinese cuisine made by Chinese living in America

I feel the same way, but I also live in an area where it's the only fresh seafood you can realistically get and its insanely cheap. I had no idea the rest of the country felt that it was some kind of decadent fish until recently.

No, it isn't. That's like saying Taco Bell is just like actual mexican food.

No, it's not you fucking retard, because Taco Bell is made by Americans following a corporate recipe and Chinese food is just made by Chinese people while living in America.

The food at Panda Express isn't the same as what's served at a Chinese wedding banquet.

I wouldn't eat Panda Express at a wedding banquet

>it's not bad
Tilapia is definitely bad.