Goddesss streaming

youtube.com/watch?v=V7ugHTZkllA

You know what to do.

I want to caress her adorable face, then decorate it with a thick load. I guess I'll tune in, thanks, user!

Let's gross her out by saying how we will fuck her and her mom :D and eat her tampons and her shit hehe

Yay, I need this this morning

Is this the chick that il/lit/erates scared off by posting comments about her feet to her mom?

its very funny to see how quick we can get her to close her channel :) We do this with all female booktubes and such, to gross them out to leave. then we have a nice screenshot and can say: well done lit, you dine it again xD

I can't decide whether you are shitposting or not. Guess that's the mark of a great shitpost.

Let's raid her bros! hahahahaha!

good one, comrade! she sure got pranked xD

lol, let's tell her that we want to fuck her dog and cats lol hahaha

>stream comments full of middle class, wholesome qties who enjoy life

is this the chick that's in that feminism before and after meme?

>Hey, user! I want to discuss Dosto's Writers Diary. Do you like it too?..W-what are you doing?
Why are you getting closer when nobody's around to help me..Don't touch me!..I'll scream! *his hands are so warm*
user..s-stop..no..
Please put it in me...
YES! YES! YES! I'M YOUR CUMSLUT FOREVER! I DON'T NEED BOOKS ANYMORE! I'M A BIMBO WHORE!
I CAN'T READ NOW! CUM INSIDE MY TIGHT ASSHOLE!

freakin epic, feminism makes you get a haircut ahhahaha fucking bitches

feminism destroys all good, try the redpill whore!

_D

seeing cute girls doesn't make me happy anymore it makes me feel sad

>spotted the ugly /r9k/ loser

Different girl.

>seeing cute girls doesn't make me happy anymore it makes me feel sad
This place is worse than r9k.

He's right though, feminism has destroyed the white female soul. Thankfully it's wearing off.

Yeah. Nothing to do with being sexually harassed by user. totes.

I guess when you're a white trash thinking you're more than that, you're happy if dad punches mom instead of you. This doesn't have anything to do with feminism, though.

Hey, user! Thank you for helping me in the garden! Unfortunately, I can't pay you money, but I have this beatiful tomatoes. Would you like to take some of those? W-what? What you mean by "I would smash your tomatoes"? Stop it you! I'll call the police!..I-I haven't whashed my pussy for six months! What do you mean "you like the smell"?
user..s-stop..no..
Please put it in me...
YES! YES! YES! I'M YOUR CUMSLUT FOREVER! I DON'T NEED BOOKS ANYMORE! I'M A BIMBO WHORE!
I CAN'T READ NOW! CUM INSIDE MY TIGHT ASSHOLE!

Are you mentally ill or something? What are you talking about?

Are you retarded or some shit

Her bf is a scrawny bespeckled faggot who isn't even very charismatic, hmmm really makes me think because I am an athlete and a scholar, who is much better looking, and commands a noble repose that must intimidate most women who think about talking to me because most don't

The sad losers going after her are the result of feminism, a kind of antibody. Chicken and egg here. Freaks who write about nutting on her feet are sick people, but what has led them to be that way is, to a large extent, feminism.

god this thread is pathetic

Pic is all feminists ahahahhaha! Land whales with bad haircuts!

Her boyfreind is male enough to penetrate her.

Really? Because the people feminists were a reaction to in the first place were like that too. If feminism hadn't happened, we'd be in much the same position. So it's not feminism's fault, it's just dickheads. How far back are you going to chase this chicken and egg but still somehow blame women?

>It's women's fault they're being bullied, for standing up to the people who were bullying them!
This is your logic.

>Freaks who write about nutting on her feet are sick people, but what has led them to be that way is, to a large extent, feminism.
lol, that is ridiculous lack of thinking.

Ok, lets say there is no feminism, it never happened and/or does not exist now:

Little or older boys would not think its funny to troll? To say lewd and gross things to get a rise out of someone? A person can say anything any time. Feminism has nothing to do with that.

Is your argument if all those guys had GFs they would not behave like that? Again, there is nothing to suggest anything occurring to stop the potential of a single person or a few from proverbially flinging shit for fun in their gold or shit stained cage

damn...this was bait, wasnt it

Feminism would end overnight if there was mass cultural shaming of it, which their kind of is these days in the alt-sphere; but the majority of feminists and the most militant types are boomer women. Associating feminism with pink hair hippo bitches has done a good job of turning a lot of younger girls away from it.

is right
you're just too insecure to let Sav do your make up and then suck your girl cock in the lounge room as the overcast light spills in on her pale rump.... His masculinity is only magnified by his femininity - as testosterone increases in the body with your oestrogen

>You know what to do, my fellow gentlemen and scholars.

Feminism was a jewish cultural movement to pit white women against white men, not an organic reaction.

>>/pol/

Shut the fuck up

What you're seeing from these trolls is an attempt to shame women and reinforce a natural social hierarchy they now find themselves at the bottom of partly due to feminism.

You can hardly blame the jews for your wives being biologically subservient untermenschen in the first place.

Just a fact.

>Nina Hartley
Fuck, gonna go fap to that Jewess right now!

Jews disrupt the social order of the societies they live in to atomize the populace. Both men and women are prone to certain behaviors but the pre-feminist social order was good at regulating that and decreasing the female inclination for hypergamy.

Citations?

Breeding and teaching your wives to be weak just because you can't deal with strong women is extremely degenerate behaviour

No lack of sources out there explaining this, just google "jews and feminism."

Hey /pol/ thanks for ruining even the worst discussions on this board

What do you mean? The infograph jay peg wasn't enough to convince you? fucking JIDF is strong today

This is how it starts, these ideas are gradually spreading into the mainstream. Within a decade this will be normal discourse and the uninterested will start taking it as a given

We are getting what we want but in a way we don't want

Women are naturally submissive and conform to strong men. Pretending this aspect of their nature is somehow bad or unnatural is what has to a large extent sparked the rise in degeneracy.

Ironically or not, please stop shitting up this board. If your only argument is repeating your opponents in a silly way, then you're just a silly guy.

No, it’s you who is making the claim, it’s you who backs it up.

>aaand there's already some freaks

lel

>but the pre-feminist social order was good at regulating that and decreasing the female inclination for hypergamy.

See, this is what I don't get. How come internet nazis think that female sexual selection, which ensures eugenics, is a bad thing? It means that a bunch of losers with shit-tier genes who spend all their time watching anime and being depressed/angry on the internet don't get to breed and have a lineage..

Damn, that actually really made me think..

but there are trolls and jokesters that troll and joke about anyone and everyone. Little kids cursing on xbox, and going on youtube comment section raids, for the keks. The desire to interact with others, to get a rise, to influence someone, anything, a minute, a day, to make someone feel something, to make someone feel weird, or bad, or confused, or annoyed, to make themselves feel distracted and entertained. If noone were bothered by the things they could say, then what? Would it just be annoying, akin to if they just @@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@ copy pasted that over and over 1000 times in the chat? And is that what it is anyway?

So feminism supports eugenics then?

This is like asking me to go find a list of state capitals for you. I know you don't know all of them but that information is widely available and I'm not here to coddle your ignorance.

What it's bad for is the society as a whole. Nature doesn't think in terms of good or bad.

holy shit i cant tell if you're being ironic false flag or not, please stop shitting up by pointing out im an ironic false flag

Sure, but softly and without force, and without suppressing the liberty of anyone, but actually ensuring it. Everyone can play. Not everyone gets to win. Some people are sore losers.

This is like me asking for you to provide citations for a claim which I don’t believe you have. And this is like you avoiding that fact.

The trolls are defective humans no doubt, but they are acting this way because they no longer live in a society where pair bonding is socially enforced, and are therefore acting out and trying to reinforce a natural hierarchy because they are unable to find a mate.

Sure except when they're not. We are in a state of nature, there's no distinction.

>What it's bad for is the society as a whole

How? How is it bad for society that masculine, determined, beautiful and intelligent men get to pass on their genes, while the sad resentful dregs who are incapable of getting out of the basement and fulfilling the one biological imperative they have don't?

I'm so lonely, Veeky Forums.

I provided you with the names of dozens of jewish feminists, now it's up to you to do the research and widen your knowledge on the subject of the jewish role in feminism.

I think it's funny that feminists will resort to arguing for eugenics like this. It's like how people will respond to anti-Semites by arguing that Jews are a superior race. It shows more of their actual hand than they realize.

Books are freinds, user.

That's not eugenics.

Because it causes instability like that which you're seeing now. Maintaining social order is more important than individuals selfishly acting on their base instincts.

You provided me with an image of a large amount of women with a caption claiming them to be Jewish, now it’s your job to actually prove theyre Jewish seeing as the image doesn’t.

>Breeding and teaching your wives to be weak
have you seen images of women from the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, of the 1800s? Big meaty linebacker milk the cow churn the butter make burgers women. Coherent, defined, moral social order =/= weak women

It's the creation of a society which will purposefully weed out genetically undesirable people, in distinction to a social order that created more inclusiveness and stability. Make of that what you will.

Nothing is more important than individual freedom, life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Prove me wrong, pro tip: you cant

You are uninformed on this subject and surely many others because you expect others to do your research for you. This is a well-documented fact, take some initiative if you actually want to know. I'm busy responding to several people itt as well, and not your personal researcher.

I think it's funny you can't see it's an ironic explication of the inherent idiocy and contradictions of internet nazism, which is exactly the same case with the jew example you mention. Learn to dialectics.

Literally what instability? And how is hypergamy the cause of?

The base instinct you refer to is hardwired by evolution to better the human race. Just because women enjoy having sex with beautiful, intelligent men, doesn't mean it's degenerate or not noble.

because single mothers sapping the righteous white mans taxs, declining white birth rates due to birth controlled slutery,

You are expressing white values; non-whites don't hold those values and they will continue to erode the more non-white your society becomes. Whites being more individualistic is why white women are more prone to take up feminist beliefs.

She really is very cute.

It's going to be hard when she hits the wall and only has her 'talent' left to go on.

Still prefer Onty though.

it's 2017, how are you people still around?

What constitutes a "strong woman" in your eyes? A lot of men become insecure about the power dynamic of their relationship because a woman who feels superior to her mate is more likely to leave him for someone else. It's not because men have a cruel need to dominate, it's because men don't want to end up alone, or end up having children with someone who divorces them and takes those children.

Male insecurity isn't illegitimate.

you dont think someone with a wife or girlfriend could act that way? Or are you suggesting the majority of trolls, are so because they do not have access to sex/love?

Everything he said is true in a literal sense, although framing it racially is retarded.

How about you choose one of the people on the list that you think does not look jewish, in case you would have attempted to weasel out of doing so due to the choice words of my sentence: choose one you think is not jewish

Then it’s fair to say your image is not true if you can’t actually provide any citations. Goodbye.

sexist cunt

If you are unable to grasp how social order erodes when individuals act on base instincts and hypergamy is allowed to flourish, I'm not sure what else I can tell you here.

You're assuming that what constitutes good genes and what constitutes sexually attractive genes are synonymous. Women aren't wetting themselves over high-IQ inventors or creative types. Some are, but the most attractive men are men who have physically dominant traits, a preference that women evolved in the Sahara.

Shit, I swear, If I ever to meet one of you /pol/ niggers, I beat the fuck out of you. I'm gonna crush your skull with bare hands, and believe me, those are heavy fists. Beware, dumbfucks.

A man with a mate is less likely to engage in behavior that shames a woman for trying to increase her pool of mates so to pick the best one by making youtube videos of herself.

>I think it's funny you can't see it's an ironic explication of the inherent idiocy and contradictions of internet nazism
I'm not a nazi and I'm not the person you were originally responding to. I don't support eugenics in either way.

Okay, but that doesn't change the fact that the lower birthrate among well-educated women is going to necessitate third world immigration in the coming decades, and that studies show that the children of single mothers perform worse than the children of two-parent households.

From their perspective, they live in a culture where sex and romance is shoved down their throats by almost all of our media, and also live in a culture where it's more difficult than ever for unattractive men to find mates. It's a nightmare.

>I'm not a nazi
No one here is a nazi because nazis haven't existed for over half a century.

/pol/ aside the repurcussions of birth control, sexual freedom, and tinder must be substantial. I'd love to read about this stuff because sex is a big part of the psyche and society, and over the past decades we have seen changes unlike any in history

Please tell me where this happened.