Why are young men dropping out of academia en masse?

Are they? I doubt that.

I don't know but I'm sure the (((jews))) are responsible somehow.

Shitposting is easier

>Be me
>ENGL 101 class
>Literally every assigned article is about race or gender identity
>Literally every essay is about analyzing these articles
>Have a myriad of literary interests ranging through all of the history of phil, lit, poetry, econ,
>"Oh user there is plenty of assignment freedom just choose one of the ten articles we read!"
>All about every identity except mine and even then I wouldn't want to write about that
>Just want to learn how write and read instead of engaging with race and gender theory
>Drop class and just read the Greeks again at home
There you have it user

we got Veeky Forums

fake

>I don't want to engage with theories and ideas I disagree with
>Takes an Arts course, which is made to make you construct arguments and develop research
>Education is there to teach you what you already like!
Do you understand how Arts degrees work, like, everywhere? Of course, things will be politicised or skewed by the dominant ideology. Apolitical or asocial art, or commentary for that matter, doesn't exist.

>wanting to learn to write from someone who failed at it himself and became a teacher instead

Quick! Name all famous writers with liberal arts degrees!

My first English class in university consisted of reading New York Times opinion articles and discussing feminism. I don't know what you think is fake but his post is realistic.

Wallahi I wish it was
It was English 101, I'm not fabricating this, a required course for most degrees, but thanks for strengthening my conviction because in a real "liberal arts" class you'd have a point

It’s becoming increasingly costly while the quality of education is decreasing rapidly. What used to be a great investment in skill and craft has now been reduced to a simple prerequisite certification for employment.

I don't know shit about university, but this sounds like a scam that prepares you for a future of unemployment.

We are finally waking up

>thanks for strengthening my conviction
only brainlets write things like that

Because you have to kiss the SJW ring of cuckoldism in order to advance.

t. masters in history and switched to medical science rather than continue advancing the destruction of western identity.

I'll still write it though

>Because you have to kiss the SJW ring of cuckoldism in order to advance
Give details, please.

>Because you have to kiss the SJW ring of cuckoldism in order to advance.

If these are the people who drop out, then I think academia will be just fine

It was a legitimate university. Regardless, I dropped out and went to a technical school instead, so it's all good.

See the thread on Samantha Brown.

You are simply not allowed to hold or voice certain opinions in order to advance to the high levels of academia. Most people realize this by their final year of university but I was retarded and kept going.

Most of my academic research was in the realm of the British Empire, late imperialism and The First World War. I had advisers and professors inform me that I would have little to no hopes of finding any type of academic job if my work involved showing any good side to the imperial efforts of Europeans. You cannot discuss certain topics in seminars because of peoples "sensitivities." There is little no discourse on college campuses and being blacklisted as "conservative" will end your career. (I'm not even that conservative, I didn't vote for trump lol)

My advice is to explore the sciences. There is actual research being done there. I did a post-bacc in pre-medical sciences and I'm applying to med school next year. Flushed history down the toilet with the rest of the humanities. Good riddance.

jorden beterson

Are you aware that jews have a stranglehold over elite white-created academic institutions, enact the diversity programs that exclude whites, and are responsible for the anti-white ideas we see daily in the culture?

I doubt med school is better, like all the medical field was waiting for you having unpopular opinions, like "guys we could treat this without using that expensive medication, I swear"

>You are simply not allowed to hold or voice certain opinions
I bet you didn't even try.

This. Education is one of the ways the Jews try to turn especially white women against the white race. It's an institution being kept alive to brainwash women into breeding with beasts and driving white men away. And people won't acknowledge that this is a legitimate genocide

Guys, I can't focus on what I'm reading with this no fap buisness.
I have to reread passages and end up just staring at the ceiling cause I know I am not concentrating on the text.
Why am I so mentally weak?

>You cannot discuss certain topics in seminars because of peoples "sensitivities."
Which ones?

samefag