Its my turn to host dinner and half of my friends are faggot vegetarians and pesgateryans

Its my turn to host dinner and half of my friends are faggot vegetarians and pesgateryans

What can I make that won't be repulsive to everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

nigella.com/recipes/linguine-with-lemon-garlic-and-thyme-mushrooms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Make a vegetable curry

Pizza

I don't like vegetables. Im pretty certain cheese is gonna have to be the main ingredient

Make two curries. One with meat, one with sweet potato. The great thing is you literally don’t have to change anything except one having meat and the other having sweet potato. Serve with rice.

A. Grow the fuck up. Mommy isn't here to tell you to eat your vegetables anymore, you have to do it on your own or you'll die.

B. Fondue, dude

Of all the faggots that are invited, you're the biggest one.

find better friends

>What can you make
you should make new friends. those are terrible.

Stir fry. No meat.
Split pea soup. No meat.
Baked potatoes. You get the idea.
Falafel.
Tostadas. Bean.
Burritos. Bean.
Pasta and tomato suace.

How unimaginative are you? This isn't hard at all.

This

Also get some friends that aren't soyboy liberals

I know reddit spacing is a meme, but nobody formats their replies this way. Spend a year on /b/ or literally anywhere away from here before you post again.

some easy pasta with like chickpeas and tomato sauce
make a soup with some really nice bread

Dude, Fondue would be awesome. Faggot friends would be impressed. You can serve if with like breads and veggies, and have a small other pot of fondue for meats.

Just pick an ethnic theme and go with it. Choices. It's all about choices and abundant choices at that. Is there something you can do well?

I like doing a mediterranean menu. I light the grill, marinate chicken, pat out greek gyro meat style burgers, slice big zucchini, eggplant, peppers, red onions into slabs, and grill up the whole marinated mess. You could add seafood here easily to the grill. A bulgur wheat or couscous salad filled with black olives, cubes of real sheeps feta (or on the side), cukes, tomatoes, parsley. Grill your bread. Add your appetizer and dessert courses. Whirl up some hummus, marinate some other salads or dips. Chill down the wine.

Change it up to tapas small plates, lots of choices, easypeasy. Make a batch of sangria, simmer an appetizer soup like a fobada, ajo soup, cold gazpacho, and offer some other choices, and a big main of a nice paella, but maybe meats and shellfish on the side. Digestifs, nice dessert to look forward to, or port and cheeses.

Indian is easy and can make most of it ahead. Have four distinct mains, which is the right way to serve Indian anyway. When there are two kinds of dal, some lentils in the pilaf, some fish simmered in something (eww), and a lamb rogan josh, you have a myriad of flavors. Some relishes, some pickles, some fresh breads, and finish with a delicious sorbet or pistachio ice cream at the end, or a nice cake.

Bake some sweet potatoes or regular potatoes and give them a bunch of different options to put on top. You could also roast vegetables in a ginger or garlic sauce and serve with rice.

>le reddit spacing maymay

Seriously kys nigger

Roasted vegetable lasagna, of course.

make and a gun and kill them

Chili and skillet cornbread. The cornbread will really impress them, and it's easy to make.

Guess barneyfag doesn't monitor Veeky Forums

>you have to eat vegetables or you'll die
make me, loser

>its my turn to host dinner and im such a dumbass i cant imagine anything without meat

i'm clapping for you, OP

>not liking Veggies
user you are breaking an old fat neckbeard's heart!
What *do* you like?

You could do burrito bowls. Then everyone can assemble their own and the meat eaters get meat. For the vegetarians, I'd probably fry an onion with some garlic in a pot, and then add black and pinto beans.

pizza: veggi pizza(e.g. paprika, corn, onion)
pasta: arabiata
sandwich: grilled veggies with cream

Beans and rice.

huh, well fuck me, I failed that perception check.

REDDIT

SPACING

Oh one more thing OP, everyone may shit on you as it seems, but it's nice of you to host dinner for your friends and try to be considerate. Just so you know. Also, my personally favourite suggestions so far are pizza, falafel, tortilla-based dishes, and this post

>He doesn't know.
Please, that leaf is on Veeky Forums like white on rice.

Shut up, faggot. It's called a paragraph break. I'm sorry user was typing complete sentences that overtaxed your mongoloid brain.

Reddit spacing is when you paragraph break between individual sentences.

Like this.

Faggot.

Polenta and chickpea quenelles, spiced with paprika and oregano. Put them on a bed of mushrooms in white wine and cream, circle the bed with fried chiffonade of bell peppers. Tartiflette on the side, roasted asparagus for colour contrast and flavour. Drizzle with a balsamic glaze. This shit is delicious, even as a dedicated meat eater. For those who absolutely must have meat, add a couple slices of good bratwurst.

French onion soup. Of course that's if they don't mind chicken or beef broth. though at the same time you could just use vegitable stock. iit does have butter in it but butter is usually okay with vegiboys, same with the cheese.

People are founding him too quickly and delete threads and such. He mostly make his own threads lately.

That like, really sad.

dick

You have to go back.

Did you ask them what they'd like to have?

Welcome to Veeky Forums mate

Pizza ofc. Stuff various thinly sliced meats under sauce because fuck vegetarian cucks.

steak

>What can I make that won't be repulsive to everyone?
Nothing, you will never make them happy no matter what you make.

Just put a giant bucket of broccoli on the table and tell them to enjoy.

ratatouille

nigella.com/recipes/linguine-with-lemon-garlic-and-thyme-mushrooms

this is god tier

Chef John's pizza recipe.

Slaughter a neighbor, serve up in a soup...faggots love soup...

why do normal people seem to have almost no feeling of aversion and disgust when they handle greasy food and then use their game controllers or macbooks back and forth without even washing their hands?

I don't get it, is this meant to be a character from the show? I don't recognise her, just the plushies in the BG. Still, pretty nice piece of art tho.

I am seconding pizza
make 2 vege pizzas, a seafood lovers pizza and 2 meat eaters pizzas

Bake an entire slab of salmon. Squeeze some lemon juice on top of it before cooking, and maybe throw on some capers too.

For a side, do cauliflower-cheese, and maybe a salad too.

Wa-la, a nice keto dinner.

this woman is complete garbo
>choker
>pony
>ps4
>panty stocking

>Getting pizza grease on your controllers
I hate these drawings so much.

Make something like gratin with squash and goat cheese. Tell them it's some artisan cultivar and that the cheese is from a protected designation of origin, the pretentious fucks.

>woman

>gets flour and pizza grease on the dualshock

>Nintendo Switch
>FFXIV
>Discord
>death to chasers

theres a lot more there to giggle at if you know anything about trannies or if you are one

Kinda tragic how much of that is actually true.

It scares me how well this image applies to so many boards here.

>Worst pony

the broken mirror is the best part

Falafel in a pita with a nice Greek salad or with rice would be pretty good and is also quite cheap. I suggest some nice tahini or garlic yogurt sauce as well.

If none of them are vegans you can make delicious minestrone soup with parmesan rind.

Get new friends that don't suck metaphorical cock.

I will
Find a girl
This

>Grow the fuck up
Make me
>mommy isn't
I'm a grown ass man, boy.
I do what I want.

Kill your self female.
Fuck you won't do what you tell me.jpeg

Being an omnivore is the lesser evil so to say. If they come to your house, they should expect to eat omnivore food.

>Being an omnivore is the lesser evil so to say

So to say, if you're deluded.

t. vegan

Not. Just find the comment retarded.

This to be honest

Oatmeal

Are you normally dishonest, but we can trust you this time because you said you're being honest here?

you can't be serious. An animeposter and you don't like veggies. :( good luck out there

>my friends are vegetarians and they're babies!
>WAHHHHHH I DON'T LIKE VEGGIES
holy shit you're more of a faggot than they are

>I don't like vegetables

lol, is this your 12th birthday party?

salad
ratatouille
vegetable soup