Omg, no one told me about Veeky Forums

omg, no one told me about Veeky Forums

I've been wasting my life away on /tv/ on /b/ on /pol/ ( ._.) -- yes /pol/ , and just discovered Veeky Forums

you guys are literally awesome, like a virtual book club but less faggy. I'm going to get into reading and writing again. Thanks to you.

willkommen, kamerad

Do you think future students of history will ever be required to comb through old Veeky Forums archives?

Nice to have a fellow Lord Kek worshipper in our ranks. Praise Kek, white brother of /pol/.
Reminder to read Kevin McDonald's Culture of Critique series, so you can redpill the sheeple on here

>get back to reading
Don't get back to reading, get to understanding
There's no inherent value in swallowing words

kek

fuck off blogfag

START WITH THE GREEKS
T
A
R
T

W
I
T
H

T
H
E

G
R
E
E
K
S

is /b/ still a thing? i don't browse it since late 2014 and it was already awful. i feel like Veeky Forums is the only board has some resemblance of intellectual dignity here on 4chin, but /pol/ is good as a lulz-source every now and then

Start with Plato, Homer and Aeschylus

Welcome. Here are some tips:

1. Start with the Greeks
2. Poetry is wonderful
3. FUCK Bertrand Russell

DFW is a meme the Greeks aren't that's about all you need to know

>no one told me about Veeky Forums
Since when newfags fell so low to the point of not checking what boards exist in Veeky Forums?

1. start with the greeks
2. poetry is emasculated horseshit
3. FUCK Bertrand Russell

fixed

welcome lad

now start with the greeks

>r*dshit spacing

Just check your /pol/itics at the door and ignore the culture of critique fag

>Beowulf
>Iliad & Odyssey
>emasculated horseshit

At least you're redpilled, that's a good thing

Leave you /pol/itics at the door, don't embarrass yourself by pretending to be better read than you are, start with the Greeks, and try some poetry before you write it off.

Sadly, Veeky Forums will eventually produce an author of minor note, and some poor student doing their dissertation on their early life will, in the far future, have to comb through Veeky Forums and see how embarrassing we all are.

>writing a dissertation that is just a biography
Need to read Barthes

> i don't the difference between poems and poetries: the post

Newfag comes.
Covered in cum,
his gums.

Only to find where it all went so wrong.

> implying that the future voices of our digital generation are not posting in this board at this very moment