Why don't you deep fry your eggs? Before you cry "amerifat", watch the webm. Even our European brothers do it...

Why don't you deep fry your eggs? Before you cry "amerifat", watch the webm. Even our European brothers do it. What is your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dgBJZ6ejIJ0?t=255
youtube.com/watch?v=IdeszbyfAdE&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That just looks like a stupid way to poach an egg and waste a quart of oil

I kinda do but not with that much oil. I use probably 2 or 3 tbsp. The whites set almost instantly and then I ladle hot oil on top to finish the yolk. Comes out a perfect sunny-side up after less than a minute.

Because there's no point?

I always figured that's what Joe Rogan was doing.

Completely liquid yolks and crispy whites. Poached and sunny-side up each only give you one of the two.

>Why don't you deep fry your eggs?
But we do. It's called a "Wigan Egg" after all the fat cunts in Wigan who will fry literally anything.
They are nice tho.

jacques pepin is so great, but why does he have to keep featuring his dumb, awkward, bitch of a daughter on shit. She's classic over educated, socially awkward snob who is simultaneously insecure and talks down to everyone. The worst thing pepin ever created.

That egg is undercooked.

stop with this meme please

This is how they cooked eggs when I was in thailand, they're delicious

lol

The Roux Brothers do that in their egg episode
youtu.be/dgBJZ6ejIJ0?t=255

>Why don't you deep fry your eggs? Before you cry "amerifat", watch the webm. Even our European brothers do it. What is your excuse?
Because it's a marginally better yet much more messy and labor-intensive method than just fucking frying them them crispy and over easy.

You mean like frying eggs normally?
It's not hard to flip an egg user.

eggs are too delicate to be fried let alone deep fried. you only have to pre heat some oil and put it on low before you put the eggs in, then you put the lid on and that's it. anything else is barbaric

Yes it fucking is you piece of shit. How the FUCK do people flip their eggs without breaking the yolk?

because i can't heat an entire pan of oil up, deep fry an egg in it, eat the egg on some toast, let everything cool, then clean it in five minutes.
Egg is a cheap, quick food and deep frying it makes it not quick.

steamed eggs are better

I think the spanish do it better.
Plus I think they originated in spain.
youtube.com/watch?v=IdeszbyfAdE&t

With a spatula, are you trying to use a fork or something? Just make sure you have a pan the eggs don't stick in

that's how normal frying an egg over easy turns out you faggot

quit flipping it with your dick or a cheese grater and it'll turn out fine you fucking retard

>unitonically eating chicken periods

Why are non-vegans so disgusting?

half raw

>Flipping eggs in the first place
Is it solely à burger thing?

Gonna have to agree here.

You breathe the same air so don't worry bud

>he can't make flippy eggs.