Not eating breakfast

>not eating breakfast

How do fix manchildren who skip the most important meal of the day? And how do we fix the edgelord manchildren who think coffee and a cigarette is a breakfast when really it's just them trying to act cool and compensate because they have no personality?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/AnthonyJoshua?s=09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how we get canadians to post better

Just boil 2 eggs.

It's a start.

After that's become an habit after a few days try adding carbs, since those are important for a breakfast. A bowl of slightly salted rice.

If you keep it super simple, it will be simple to adjust.

Take a look at these search results: twitter.com/hashtag/AnthonyJoshua?s=09

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOOOOWWN

Are you a gril?

I’m a leaf and I know the solution. Ban the internet in Quebec and Ontario. Better yet, kill them all.

lol shit read that as

>not eating manchildren

lmao eating cereal doesn't make you a man, faggot

Redit please leave

no, drop a nuke in toronto

>eat breakfast goy

>breakfast is the mos important meal of the day
this is a slogan for a cereal company somewhere in the 1910-1930

your body would really appreciate it if you ate with less frequency so it can actually do some maintenance on your digestive tract.

Breakfast food is delicious but I rarely eat it earlier than noon, that shit is great for lunch.

Lmao it's posts like these that make life worth living

Keep it up user

I can't eat breakfast, if I eat more than one meal a day I gain weight. I don't try and be cool about it, it's suffering. I love breakfast.

>manchildren
I love buzzwords

Okay, but you'd call "manchild" anyway because I eat only cereals and milk in the morning.

>the most important meal of the day
it isn't really

coffee and ciagarettes would be a great after lunch time combo to push your productive output in the afternoon. breakfast first thing when you get up is kind of a meme, but you should eat something before work and definately before lunch. get some sugar and protein in you to reduce stress and help the liver.

How much of an impoverished redneck does one need to be to consider cigarettes cool?

Still, the whole skipping breakfast thing is much more of a woman thing than a man thing, so I feel manchild is a wildly inappropriate descriptor.
Also, there is no actual evidence that breakfast is important relative to other meals, thats just an old marketing meme

I'd rather just sleep longer, than waste time eating before work

>definately
>eat before lunch but don't have breakfast
>sugar is good for the liver
>I'm totally not a faggot or anything

upboat