I did it Veeky Forums

Well guys, I did it. I finally did it.
Veeky Forums challenged me to find the perfect food and I've done it. When you get right down to it, McDonalds sausage breakfast burrito is the perfect food.

>cooked hot and fresh each morning
>moist and warm New Hampshire eggs
>perfectly and modestly spiced Iowa sausage
>warm pepper shavings
>delicate authentic tortillas (diversity!)
>$1
>available till 11:00am

I fucking love Veeky Forums so I thought I would share with this hot tip with you. Get a breakfust burrito today! It's the perfect start to your day!

breakfast is served all day you stupid fucking idiot.

Not the burrito fine sir

Yea it is, at least where I live. Got 4 last night at 11pm for a drunk snack and breakfast this morning. These things really are good though. They're addicting as fuck. I could eat 8 of them and not bat an eye. They're one of my many kryptonites.

I cant tell the difference between shilling and ironic shilling anymore

Thank you OP for making this thread for me. Dude same!!! I haven't had a burger from there in quite awhile, but these are oh so good.

Nah, I tried one and it's awful. It's about half the size you'd expect, and the cheese is clearly the kind of store-bought sliced cheddar you'd get at Wal-Mart. It tasted like it had just been microwaved (which it probably was). It's not even worth a dollar, I wouldn't even eat it if it were free.

fucking shills, FFS

you must be a manager at McDonald's promoting this bullshit. It's fake eggs, cheese and meat foh

>cooked hot and fresh each morning

Are you fucking retarded or is it just your first day?

I worked at McFaggots in highschool like 15 years ago, and the egg & pepper mixture comes in a silver pouch. Its dumped into a metal heating pan each morning around 4am and then scooped onto tortillas with cheese slices on them and those are rolled up into the 'burritos' that then sit under a heat lamp all day until you order it and eat it.

damn McDonalds in the US sounds like such slop
in Australia everything is made to order and the beef isnt cardboard because we had a court case in the 1970s that sued mcdonalds because 100% australian beef was a brand which was probably importing chinese beef or something, not actual grass fed Australian beef (which is all beef here). now they use actual Australian beef because its law.

so yeah McDonalds here in Australia is pretty much okay, nothing special but nothing terrible.
the one thing I hate is when the retards on the hotplate break an egg and leave shell in it

I really havent eaten mcdonalds breakfast in a while, they used to have the english breakie wraps which had a sausage patty, tomato, eggs, bbq(brown) sauce and bacon on there but apparently they dont do that anymore.

Everything is made to order, he's just meming. That said, I'd never order eggs from MiccyDees. Their fries are top notch though.

I unironically love these things. Them going to the all day menu was one of the best things ever.

I do sometimes prefer the Del Taco breakfast burrito, but it's not available 24/7, and honestly, Del Taco has a tendency to make me sick or poopy.

I love a sausage and egg muffin with a hashbrown on it, put a bit off ketchup on there and you got a meal

>made to order

i just wish these burritos weren't 300 calories each. when 6 are easy to eat, 300 calories each is a bad choice.

why do dumbass australians have cattle herds when their continent is 99% desert? you all are fucking stupid. import your beef from china like good little tradies and hush.

China doesn't export beef. They have enough trouble with domestic food supply, for which reason they buy out foreign agricultural land.

Welcome to Hell.

yeah but we also have a lot of grasslands and cattle breeds that are suited to the climate, the scottish angus does well in the south and mixed breeds of angus and brahmin does well everywhere else

BTW US... stop feeding your cattle corn, feed it grass and it'll taste better

So if they aren’t reserving them the next day, that’s cooked hot and fresh each morning. Retard.

But our congress, paid for by monsanto, will get too much flack. Gotta have our roundup drenched gmo corn for cattle feed!

None of it is cooked hot and fresh. It comes pre-cooked and packaged in a bag and is reheated under a light bulb all day.

I'm loving it.

It sure is a shame your abos burned down all of your natural rainforest thousands of years ago

>McDonalds sausage breakfast burrito

They look pretty tiny but I'll try one tomorrow.