Hey mister buy our over priced cookies!

>Hey mister buy our over priced cookies!
>sure whatever I'll be a good goy and buy your overpriced cookies
>let me get some somoas
>sorry sold out
>ok some thin mints
>sorry sold out

These dumb bitches want me to support them by buying severely overpriced cookies and have the audacity to never have the only good ones in stock. Wew fucking lad.

Other urls found in this thread:

hitlerwasright.org/news/2006-11-01/girl_scouts_marxist_lesbian_organisation.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Peanut butter patties

>sorry i dont really like the others, thanks though
>okay no problem maybe next time

>local convince store just buys girl scout cookies in bulk then sells them in-store

I get cookies AND I don't have to deal with little girl's first business transaction. Win+win.

>somoas
Keebler ripped them off and made them better.

I want to buy cookies from lolis

you americans whine too much

>severely overpriced

The boxes and cookies keep shrinking over the years too.

Aldi makes knock off thin mints and Samoas for less than a dollar a box, and they taste a hell of a lot better

and thin mints for that matter

Grasshoppers are better than real thin mints

>Western 3D lolis

>3d loli
fucking disgusting

>changing the size of the samoas and thin mints
This is some bullshit. Those are like the only 2 good cookies and they've gone to shit recently, the Keebler samoas are so much better.

>Samoas
Keebler, coconut dreams
>Peanut butter sandwich
Nabisco, nutter butters
>Thin Mints
Keebler, grasshopper
>Lemonades
Pepperidge farm, lemon bar
>Peanut butter Patties
Walgreens Nice!, peanut butter fudge
>Trefoil
Nabisco, lorna doones
>Trios
Pamelas, peanut butter cookies
>Thanks-A-Lot
Keebler, fudge shoppe stripes
>Do-Si-Doh
Keebler, Pitter Patter

Don't pay bullshit prices for girl scout cookies. Little Brownie Bakers, one of two companies that make the cookies, is a division of Keebler. If the coconut cookie with strips on it is called "Samoas" in your area, they come from LBB. if they're called "Caramel Delites", they're from the other baker.

>thin mints
shit unironically tastes like tooth paste. How can you like that?

I always hear this but I really only like thin mints and the keebler grasshoppers have a much harsher mint taste.

after trying many different brands I couldnt find anything close enough to thin mints

>after trying many different brands I couldnt find anything close enough to thin mints

Aldi's knock off girl scout cookies are on point.

At least they exist =)

How can you say no to a 6 year old ? Only stone-hearted bastards can turn them away.
Now when their father tries selling them on her behalf to his co-workers on the other hand...

I bought 5 boxes of cookies recently. Samoas, thin mints, girl scout smores (2x), tagalongs. They are way too sweet, I couldn't finish a second cookie. Not a good flavor besides pure sugar.
Ended up throwing away 3 boxes, gave away the 2 partial boxes.

>not eating the peanut butter sandwich cookies

They were camped outside the grocery store today and as soon as I saw them I knew I was gunna buy some on my way out. Got thin mints and somoas the 2 best they have.

I know we're on Veeky Forums and we're supposed to be recluses that shun the real world, but you DO know that when you buy these expensive cookies it's not... Really for the cookies, right? You're donating to the scouts and you're getting cookies as a thank you gift. Like when you pledge $20 to PBS and get a thank you tote.

Your money is your own, you can do what you wish with it. But Girl Scouts are a nonprofit organization, and they function like most do... By donations. This just happened to make economic sense.

Don't the Eagle Scouts do the same, but with popcorn? I remember that being a thing.

I haven't seen any yet.

S'mores are GOAT cookie.

You couldn't give away the unopened boxes you wasteful fuck?

Used to buy thin mints. Fuck that these days those. Knockoffs are just as good and not at outright extortion prices.

Where the fuck does all that money go? You'd swear they were selling heroin at that those rates.

redpill me on girl scout biscuits
do the kids actually make them themselves?
are they allowed to do this?
are they licenced by the FSA?

>all nonprofits are ethically and morally good by definition

...I also forget that Veeky Forums is full of faggots who like to cram cock in their mouth, and put words in yours. I don't know why I keep forgetting that.

No one's forcing you to buy the cookies. You don't have to support the scouts if you don't want to. You live in a country where you have that choice. God forbid something is actually EXPLAINED to you.

>wasteful
Explain.

The girls scouts are a far left radical feminist organizations that promotes abortion and lesbianism. I don't want them to have any of my money.

Pretty sure it's bait, but I'll bite.

Post sources. You've got the floor, I'm curious.

Every girl gets a complimentary abortion during initiation (age 5, Daisies). The graduation ceremony from Juniors to Cadettes (age 11) is actually a sexfest where you are initiated as a true lesbian.

The next step is an internship at The Home Depot at age 16.

hitlerwasright.org/news/2006-11-01/girl_scouts_marxist_lesbian_organisation.aspx

>The next step is an internship at The Home Depot at age 16.
This is why I shop at Arbor Freight, Menards if I'm desperate.

>i hate the organization 'cause i'm a troglodyte, but I buy 10 cartons of cookies 'cause i'm a fatfuck who's too beta to scowl at them and walk right past.
Enjoy being dominated by 10 yo grils.

Aw. I like the Home Depot.

Do Girl Scouts have boobs?

They are children please kill yourselves.

>Getting this mad because he is too spergy to get his hands on loli cookies.

OP is too autistic to figure that out

>Ask for some Samoas.
>Girl gets confused look.
>Suddenly a beast emerges from the background van and storms my front porch.
>Among the accusations of rape and being a white male I am told that I am also a racist for using such language, and appropriating the culture of a proud race over cookies.
>Also they are called 'Caramel deLites' now.
>Never get my cookies, and now my house is constantly vandalized by Antifa.

I've never actually seen or been visited by girl scouts. I've tried all the cookies because they just appeared in the kitchen when I lived at home.

> Girl Scout knocks
> open door with my boner out

Depends on the girl, ya have to scout around.

>go to jail

>say no to the Girl Scouts
>they start pulling their pants down to expose their pussies

This is not a joke/troll:

Get a bag of andes mint baking pieces
Melt in double boiler
Dip ritz crackers in it and set on wax paper to set.

Tastes just like thin mints.

The boxes say baked by the authority of the Girl Scouts

DO NOT DO THIS
mixing andes and double boiler creates chlorine gas
YOU WILL DIE

My favorite are the thin mints. it's too bad I can't get them anymore, after the local girl scout leader told them to stop coming to my house.

T. Girl scout

>Get a bag of andes mint baking pieces
>Melt in double boiler
>Dip ritz crackers in it and set on wax paper to set.
>Tastes just like thin mints.

you must be a smoker

>fuck off ya stupid cunt

That makes me want to buy twice as many cookies

They've really gone downhill. The cookies have become a total scam nowadays.