Shittiest bottled water brand

Shittiest bottled water brand

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/science-and-health/2018/1/4/16846048/raw-water-trend-silicon-valley
derpy.me/3bb4E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's the one. The plastic is so thin that they feel like they will crumble under their own weight.

>shittiest bottled water brand
is this a meme? can people actually tell the difference between different bottled water brands?

Ice mountain in my opinion is the worst I've had.

i still cant wrap my head around the fact that a lot of countries have to buy water in stores.

here in the netherlands we have the temperature to prevent bacteria, we have so much underground water we are practically floating on it.
i have yet to taste bottled water better then what i can just get from my tap.

Probably true. Nestlé is also one of the most evil corporations in the world. Buying up land in South Africa, then preventing people from accessing ground water and selling them pure life.
Yes. Even tap water tastes different based on where the water is sourced, how old the pipes are etc.
Also, water from plastic bottles tastes worse across the board.

desani is the only one who hasn't cucked with the tops and trying to reduce platic

Yes?Mineral waters tasted different depending on its source...Not so much for the "lighter" spring waters, but still

>Buying bottled water

You are paying hard cash for what literally come out of the faucet for free. Are you retarded?

>implying tapped water isnt full of fluoride

So? if you are so picky, just use a Brita filter.

Also, just let the tap water rest for a while and ALL the fluorine evaporate. Science, bitch.

Really, most bottled water just re-filtrate the city tap water. So not only you are paying a premium price, you are encouraging a corporation that screw over a community.

So unless your local water is undrinkable or you want some cold water RIGHT NAO when out and about, you have no reasons to buy any bottled water of any kind.

I buy it as a backup for when I drink alll the water by my bedside

if I get up to get a glass i won't be able to get back to sleep

somtimes ill drink 2 bottles in addition to the 40oz water by my bed

I purchase bottled water based on the quality of the bottle so I can re-use it. Typically I will by Smart Water because their bottles are fairly durable.

Fiji has nice bottles too, but I hate the square shape since it doesn't fit in cup holders.

Refill the bottle.
Never buy tap water ever again.

and yet i'm gonna guess it's always been fine

>Science, bitch.
die

vox.com/science-and-health/2018/1/4/16846048/raw-water-trend-silicon-valley

Good grief, I've never seen this much reddit spacing in my life.
>Capitalizing words
>Science, bitch
>NAO
Leave.

Leave faggot

Fuuuuuck yes! Shit has the texture of slime

This is up there, fuck those shitty caps. Dasani is bad too, tastes like plastic

Its not so much the temperature as in that we are a small country and water wont stay long enough in pipes to contain bacteria.
Thats why even in fucking hot summers there is no problem with our water.

Fiji is unironically the best tasting water and I gladly pay their asking price for such a crisp, refreshing sip.

Glad Edeka stopped buying everything from Nestle,

Sup poor fag

>sparkling
I like my water to taste like water, not CO2.

Meh, better than some other brands in my cunt

D A S A N I

A

S

A

N

I

You aren't redpilled on water until you've had pic related. It was the only water served at the White House for almost 100 years and Elvis lived by the stuff. It's been officially recognized as the world's best-tasting water not once, but TWICE. Hands down the most refreshing water you'll ever taste. Kroger usually carries it.

Nestle is one death ray away from being an evil organization. If there weren't laws about it, they would use lead based colorants and shit like that in food.

So am I

anyone who disagrees with me on this needs to get molested

But you do know Coolidge, Hoover, Roosevelt etc, AND Elvis... they're all dead now., right Coincidence? I think not!

Yes. For people with no tastebuds, standards, or money, there's tap water

this is the only correct answer, tastes like pool water

You REALLY need to go back.

Perrier is shit, heres the superior choice

Arrowhead is the hands down worst water in existence. It tastes like dust was directly imbued into it and if you really managed to make your product, which is just fucking water, taste like shit, then you shouldn't even be able to run a company.

Reading this thread convinced me white privilege exists

Brita and Pur filters do not remove flouride.

>Really, most bottled water just re-filtrate the city tap water.

Hence why we are discussing the merits of certain bottled waters over others, you tremendous faggot.

I actually really like this water, both the regular and the sparkling. It's somehow very cheap and the bottles are high quality. But I heard somewhere the sources they use are being contaminated by nearby mining so am looking for an alternative.

But one thing sticks out...
>It was the only water served at the White House
>was
What water is served at the White House now?

Dasani truly is shit. It has a weird plastic taste with subtle notes of Tylenol.

Wrong

>tfw when went swimming at water source the state park Zephyrhills is bottled from abd the park rangers told me it was cool to drink it while I was swimming

Zephyrhills is the GOAT

>What water is served at the White House now?

I don't know. I tried googling it earlier when I posted that. Mountain Valley's site says that their tenure ended during W's reign, though.

Looks like Fiji, along with whatever water they put in diet coke.

Not for long. Racist South Africa is removing whites off the land

Why are the water bottles slightly tilted in that photograph?

tap water isn't free. ever hear of a water bill?

Muh co2 pollution

Based, wh*Toids BTFO

Most people get it for convenience not out of necessity
A case of 24 bottles is around $4 and they're handy to just leave in your car

our water is like 1 euro a bottle because i dont know.
i just drink tap since its better most of the time anyway.

They just bottle tapwater and sell it at a huge markup instead.
>derpy.me/3bb4E

I imagine all the others are similar.
Bottled water is something I simply cannot see the utility of buying when I can fill a bottle from my tap and have almost the same thing for a tiny fraction of the cost.
I suppose if you don't have access to decent running water then it would be better than posioning yourself with metals, or drinking parasites.
That's a non-issue for any developed nation tho.

You ignorant westerners are all the same, here in Bolivia we are lucky not to get the shits drinking tap water

>buying water
do am*ricans really do that?!?

Its kinda sad that other countries have water thats completely undrinkable from the tap unless boiled, while in America we regulations to keep our water drinkable but people still buy bottled water. I find it funny that tap water is actually better for you than bottled water since tap water tends to have more minerals(shit your body needs) in it than bottled

And if it really bother you, you can get a in line water filter that costs maybe $40

Arrowhead water is the absolute worst I have ever tasted.

agreed. it's like a bottled musty fart in water form. no matter if it's hot or cold i can't drink arrowhead

what is am*ricans?

Yes, it doesn't matter where you get it, you still have to pay for it somehow

This guy never heard of something called a WELL.

japmoot's new word filter means that you can't say am*ricans on Veeky Forums any more. try it.

Lowkey though, I hate Spa water. It's the type you get on the airplane when you go to Amsterdam, and it disgusts me. It tastes like nothing. It is stale if that is even a description applicable to water.

If I lived in a house with a cistern I wouldn’t drink the water that came out of the tap.

Why does the government put fluoride in the water instead of letting the idiots who don't brush their teeth suffer. Needing specific water filters to remove it makes it seem dangerous

Dasani for real. Shit tastes like ass. Best bottled water is definitely the wlamart brand one that comes in like 35 bottles per pack.

neestle owns most of the worlds fresh water supplies

I just clicked on this thread to read some information like this, thanks for the info, but next time don't give me cancer with your meme language.

guy is a retard but what the fuck is this reddit spacing shit, is it a bad thing to put effort into formatting posts into a readable format now? what the christ?

>what the fuck is this reddit spacing shit

Something that people have only been complaining about in the past year. I have no idea where it came from but people have been posting with so called "reddit spacing" for at least the past decade. I'd assume it's TD transplants who have moved off of /pol/ and are basically larping at this point.

>sage for off topic

Cos fluoride kills bacteria in the water you dumb fuck, has nothing to do with your teeth

>shitty tasting water
>not very much of it
>cheap plastic
>made by the world's most morally bankrupt company
Might legitimately be the worst bottled water

What's you guys' favorite bottled water? Mine's arrowhead

This is my bae

For some reason I'm addicted to the hint of bitter/salty flavour from it. I know i sound like im on drug, but when I drink it in room temperature. I feel like the water is becoming part of my body. God damn why is this so addicting. Must be the minerals