Potter Stuff

Why is Sirius Black single ?

I'm against Rowling and multiculturalism. Not all races and sexes are equal. Potter = SJW

he was gay for James

What a fucking shit ""godfather"". Did he impact Harry's life in any positive way beyond giving him a sick-ass broom? All of Rowling's "good" characters are actually useless faggots.

Dating while being a wanted man isn't easy.

Get out of here, philistines.

Sage goes in all fields.

>I'm against Rowling and multiculturalism. Not all races and sexes are equal. Potter = SJW

The sensibility that emerges from the books is rather different than Rowling's commentaries on the books, and the persona she projects on twitter.

>James turned out to actually be an asshole
>Harry realized that Snape was a better man than his father ever was
>Dumbledore had a love affair with a gay nazi and killed his sister

What did Rowling mean by this?

I question if she really did just start out as a pure-minded Christian girl then got indoctrinated overtime to cultural marxism.

Was Dumbledoor gay since the beginning? Was Hermione always black?

> Was Dumbledoor gay since the beginning?
> Was Hermione always black?

you know the answers, user.

Retcon and retcon?

This better be newfaggery or bait.

According to this, it enhances his wizarding abilities to remain single. He doesn't compromise his psychic energy and concentration catering to the needs of a woman. In addition, Sirius's time in Azkaban among the dementors has removed all his desires of the flesh.

The alchemical seals on his body are unrelated. These are mostly enhancements to transmutation while others serve to facilitate summoning.

Retcon and retcon.

Except Snape had the worst case oneitis in 21st-century literature.

the absolute state of this board...

>>/pol/

Because he is a pedo homosexual trans furry.

If you really think about it, in HP being a father either makes you incompetent or evil.

>Ron's father: Fairly low level bureaucrat that seems to generally fail at everything.
>James: Dies in the first few seconds of a fight. When he was younger and competent, he was a dick/evil.
>Whatever that hufflepuff that died in book 5s father: I didn't have a reason to remember him or his sons name.
>Hagrids father: Got it on with a giant... thus begins and ends his list of accomplishments.
>Nevil's father: tortured into insanity.
>Luna's father: Tries and fails to get daughter back by selling out her friends. Blows up own house because of being unable to identify a horn.
>Malfoy: Badass motherfucker, but also evil/dick. When he starts actually showing care for his son he stops accomplishing things.
>Harry's uncle: Muggle, so not a real person... but did actually inconvenience Harry because he was a dick/evil.

That is all the fathers I can think of off the top of my head. Most of the competent male characters were unmarried/implied gay. Dumbldor, Lupin, Snape, Serius, Madeye, Voldy, whatever the evil werewolf was called, Hagrid...

I wonder why single mother JKR might not like fathers? Hmm... I wonder what possible psychological trauma might be on display?

wait I'm pretty sure Hermione was white in the movies, which surely had been approved by Rowling....

I stopped halfway through Order back when it first released. Should I pick it up again?

This is realistic though. Monk mode males are far more powerful than their married counterparts

>Lily Potter saves Harry from the baddest nazi wizard of all time and the spell that can't be defended against
>Molly Weasley kills Beatrix, schizo super nazi ss torture unit leader
>McGonagall fucks Snape up so bad he has to escape, she also suck dick good

rly makes u think

Wow, you might be right! On the other hand all the married women were upstanding and good at what they did:
>Petunia: really good at taking care of her nephew and her son, especially in the nutrition department
>Luna's mom: blew herself up to free up resources for the family
>Neville's mom: got tortured to insanity along with her husband so that he wouldn't feel lonely in St. Mungo's
>Hagrids mom: facilitated interspecies sex and actually delivered a living being (wow)
>Malfoy's mom: waits for the perfect time to draw her son back from danger while still letting him experience the excitement of working for a mass murderer
>Umbridge: probably the best Defense teacher the school ever saw

I mean the list just goes on and on. I'm with you on this one, single mother JKR definitely had something against fathers.

No, marriage isn't important. What matters is being a caring Heterosexual male father. Bill was fine because they didn't have a kid. As soon as lupin and tonks have a kid? Bam, dead on the ground. Marriage is co-morbid with being a caring father, but I doubt Haggrids father was "married" to that giant. Still a caring father, still ineffectual and dead.

Also the child has to be theirs. You can be a father "figure" to anyone you want, they just can't be genetically yours.

Lol he's literally a /r9k/ wizard

Eh, mothers are all over the place like most of the characters. Molly is a badass, and Luna's mom was a science person doing science stuff. It isn't consistent. If they were alive they could care about their children and effect the plot directly. They didn't all the time... but it was possible.

Caring fathers did not have that option. Oh, just thought of another one: The guy they let Ron pollyjuce to get into the ministry in the last book. He goes down like the rest, but then they rub it in by having his wife be on trial that day. Ron now taking the role of a caring father(I vaguely remember they had kids) is shoved out of the scene to go try to fix an office. Just pretending to be a Caring Father fucks you over.